If Ron Paul Wins Presidency And Selects His Son As Vice President It Might Signal Rise Of Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So, if the ATS community gets its way, and Representative Ron Paul becomes the next President of the United States, does that mean that his son, Senator Rand Paul will become the next Vice President of the United States?

Ron Paul has already announced that his son Rand will campaign with him throughout the US, even though his son is not up for reelection. I find this a bit strange.

Now consider this - when John wrote the Book of Revelation on the Greek island of Patmos, he wrote that the Beast's number was the number of a man, and this man's number was 666. It has always been believed that he was referring to the use of Gematria, which was very common in his time.

The Gematria, which assigns a numerical value to words, names, and phrases that John used is usually believed to have been the Greek form, since he wrote the Book of Revelation in Greek. However, the Latin form of Gematria was also commonly used in that time, as Rome was the dominant world power then.

So, it has been widely believed that the Antichrist would have a name that would equal 666 in both the Greek and Latin forms of Gematria. And that it would be the popular common form of his name that would equal the 666 number.

Isopsephia Calculator

As you can see, current United States Senator Rand Paul (the son of Ron Paul) has a 666 numerical value for the popular common form of his name (Rand Paul) in both the Greek and Latin Gematria systems.

The interesting thing to consider here is that according to the Bible, the Antichrist would be a King (political ruler or leader) and that his father would also be a King in the same way.............

So, if Ron Paul becomes the next President of the United States, and if he selects his son Rand Paul to be the next Vice President of the United States...............

We need to follow Senator Rand Paul very closely.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
. . . or . . . maybe it would be due to the fact when it comes to Washington, that's the only person in that rat-infested hellhole of deceit that the elder Mr. Paul could actually trust.

Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Campaigning together?

I think it would be wise for the Paul's NOT to be in the same plane, bus or reach of a claymore the first few months.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

ATS: Identity of the Anti/Christ

But neither Ron Paul, nor his son Look anything like this guy.
Hell I look more like this guy than the Pauls do.

David Grouchy
edit on 19-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Very interesting thread and GREAT link.

Also, I've found that Love = 111

Which is a very mystical number.

I made this joke, called it a prophecy, about three or four months ago.

Basically Ron Paul will be elected, his son will be vice president. Ron Paul will be assassinated, increasing "radicalism" among the population - His son will then become Orwell's angry dictator, on top of that he will publicly announce that, due to errors in the Gregorian calender 2012 is actually 1984.

So, you heard it from me. When angry Rand Paul is unleashing his vengeful fury on us radicals in the name of his slain father - you all will have to call me Prophet ThinkingCap.
edit on 19-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Type "Is Obama" into Google and one of the top three suggested searches will always be "the Antichrist?" If the Web had existed in Ronald Reagan's day, you'd have gotten the same result for him.

So clearly there is a huge chunk of the world waiting for someone to come along and fulfill the old biblical prophecy: A charismatic leader will fool the whole world, rise to power, institute a worldwide dictatorial regime and (finally) bring about the Apocalypse. There exist entire religious sects who keep a sharp eye out for the smooth talking sign of the End Times who will trigger the destruction of everything we know and love.
You skeptics can laugh, but know that many Americans who vote in 2012 will be doing it based on which of the two candidates is least likely to be the Antichrist.

The Only Problem Is ...
The Antichrist is mentioned only four times in the Bible, and each time he's described the same way:
"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the Antichrist." (2 John 1:7)
Yep: The Antichrist is anyone who doesn't believe in Christ.

There are characters in the Book of Revelation who will help usher in the End of Days: for instance, there is a False Prophet, who looks like a lamb and talks like a dragon (figuratively, we're assuming). And then we have "The Beast" from Revelation 13, which is described as "coming out of the sea" with 10 horns, seven heads, 10 crowns and other body parts that do not even resemble a human body accidentally.

The beast is who is associated with the number 666, by the way. It wasn't until the second century that some dude named Saint Irenaeus started calling it the Antichrist, borrowing the term from another part of the Bible that wasn't referring to it. But even that did very little to change the fact that The Beast would have a hell of a time getting elected to public office since it looked like ... well, a beast.

If Napoleon Dynamite wrote a fan-version of Narnia.
It wasn't until the Middle Ages that the Antichrist was portrayed as a guy rather than a huge multiheaded monster. Thus the Antichrist, as a figure in pop culture and cheap-shot accusation was born. Countless novels (like the worldwide bestselling Left Behind series) and movies have helped push the concept to where it is today.
So to summarize, millions are awaiting what they believe is the fulfillment of an ancient biblical prophecy that is in reality cobbled together from at least three different characters from the Bible, with a little bit of Rosemary's Baby for good measure.

www.cracked.com... ve-arent-in-bible_p2.html" target="_blank" class="postlink">SOURCE

So please don't associate one of the only few real American citizens in office with the myth of the Antichrist. there record and actions proves otherwise!

Look into the eyes of perry, romney, bachman and paul ryan and you will find a better antichrist when compared to there record and actions.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'll admit to being suspicious of the younger Paul... personally, I don't find him to be as principled as his father. I can't, however, support the idea that he's the fictitious Antichrist. Total nonsense is what that is.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The 'antichrist' ruled from 54 to 68 C.E. Nero has long been dead and gone.

I have my own problems with Ron Paul without straining to rationalize a bronze age writing that was never meant to be a prophecy.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
1. The bible says the antichrist will be loved by nearly all. Does that sound like Ron Paul?

2. Dr.Paul wouldnt run with his son, thats just bad politics and he knows it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Ron Paul has made no mention that I am aware of who he will pick as his vice. But he has indicated that picking his son may not be legal for some reason, and of course the good doctor does not want to do anything illegal. But basically there is no leaning in this direction so can't we spare the anti-christ talk until there is at least some more concrete evidence two Paul's will be in the white house? And how does that signal anti-christ?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
1. The bible says the antichrist will be loved by nearly all. Does that sound like Ron Paul?

I didn't say anything about Ron Paul being the Antichrist. I said his son, Rand Paul, is a possibility.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
But basically there is no leaning in this direction so can't we spare the anti-christ talk until there is at least some more concrete evidence two Paul's will be in the white house? And how does that signal anti-christ?

Because Rand Paul's name adds up to the number 666 in both the Greek and Latin Gematrias

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

I didn't say anything about Ron Paul being the Antichrist. I said his son, Rand Paul, is a possibility.

I thought that the anti-Christ had to be a Jew from the tribe of Dan?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It has been said that neurotics build castles in the air and that psychotics live in them.

I am pleased that you posted this in service of my master.
Satan is the true god and soon he will rule over the world. It will be a joyous time for the true believers. We will live in true peace, freedom and prosperity. Adonai can please my bottom hole.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

I thought that the anti-Christ had to be a Jew from the tribe of Dan?

The tribe of Dan are most commonly the people from the British Isles genetically. People with Western European DNA. Ron and Rand Paul are supposedly from German heritage, so they would most likely have Western European DNA. Thus, they would both be from the Tribe of Dan.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
OK let me be sure I got this right...

First it was W Bush who was the Antichrist.

Then it was Obama is the Antichrist.

Now it is Ron or Rand Paul is the Antichrist.

If history is a guide... then I hope Ron Paul is the Antichrist cause it just means he will be the next President of the USA.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

And how many other "possibilities" have there been?

It is hysterical to me how people who believe in the Bible like to leave out so many parts if it does not fit in with their theory. What about the part of the Bible that says the Antichrist will be embraced by the world. People will love him. He will fool everyone.

Can you really sit here and say with a straight face that Rand Paul is loved by all? Everyone believes him? Give me a break. Rand Paul has no shortage of enemies.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

It is hysterical to me how people who believe in the Bible like to leave out so many parts if it does not fit in with their theory. What about the part of the Bible that says the Antichrist will be embraced by the world. People will love him. He will fool everyone.

Can you really sit here and say with a straight face that Rand Paul is loved by all? Everyone believes him? Give me a break. Rand Paul has no shortage of enemies.

Of the names you mentioned so far, the only one whose common form name adds up to 666 in both Greek and Latin Gematria is Rand Paul.

It is certainly worth taking notice that Rand Paul's name = 666 in both forms of Gematria that John could have used when he wrote the Book of Revelation and said that the Beast's name = 666.

That is relevant and pertinent to discuss. Especially when Rand Paul is a US Senator and his father is running for US President.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

The Bible does not state that the Antichrist will be loved by all. It states that the Antichrist will be loved by the fallen end times apostate church.

In other words, the Antichrist will be loved by fallen and fake Christians of the end times. The Bible does not state that the Antichrist will be loved by everyone.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ahh so it's a win-win situation either way!
1 of 2 things will happen if Ron Paul gets elected:

#1 We will start to see things slowly kick off for the better of the country, ie troops will begin to come home from wars we can't afford, and America will admit that it's going (is) bankrupt and start the process to rebuild on the home-front etc..

or

#2 The prophecy is fulfilled and he is the Antichrist. The world will finally begin to come to an end once and for all! (about time!!)

Yeah, I'd say one of those 2 things should prolly happen soon anyway.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join