It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Tells It How It Is to Fox News- August 16

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Of course, FOX would attempt to cover it's own behind on this one. Considering that they've already been caught red-handed mixing up debate reactions involving Ron Paul in the past.

I enjoyed this video, I must say this guy really hits a lot of solid points in a very sober way. The exact kind of reasoning we need in a President.

I have never thought it was worthwhile to vote for a President - especially not in years - but you can count on me that I'll be registering Republican very shortly.

edit on 19-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Wowsers! That sums it up nicely.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Heh, yeah, that is exactly what I was thinking when I first stumbled upon this video.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How inspiring and also how funny the MSM alays seems to want making Ron Paul feeling wrong about his ideas. The subject of fear, nuclear threat and terrorism seems to be on the verge of the MSM's mouth. Good luck to you Mr. Paul

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think this was a good interview. She didn't try to attack his views, she asked some relevant questions and allowed him to answer fully.

This is the kind of interview which will help change people's minds. She raised questions based on the propaganda which has brainwashed so many people, and allowed him to refute them.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

O'reilly has been showing us for months that Fox had no intention of giving RP a fair shake. It's pitiful. Fair and balanced my ass.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I had, in the past, been inclined to give in to the idea that because he was not 'mainstream' Ron Paul was not electable. But, then, the newcomer from Illinois wasn't mainstream either - until the mainstream made him a glorious celebrity.

The more I hear the assertion that Ron Paul can't win, the more I'm certain he should.

I don't think it is wise to expect earth-shattering paradigm shifts from a Paul administration. But I am very confident that for the first time in generations, America will be engaged in a public dialogue that has been long overdue... one about Americans... instead of about American elites.

Above and beyond all other candidates, Dr. Paul has an intelligible ideal; whereas his "peers" (a term which can only be used superficially) are all about the exact same floor show they've been peddling for 50 years.

The democrat/republican cabal has played the American people for long enough; stoking fear and pandering to safety... it has gotten us where we are today.... Dr. Paul's traditional conservative approach can no longer be said to apply to the 'mainstream' republicans, who have largely abandoned conservative ideals for a 'one party' ponzi scheme.

My one regret is the certainty that the republicans and democrats entrenched in the system will apply there usual ham-handed treachery against the executive's agenda ... Not for the benefit of America, but instead for her elites, whom they defend with the vigor we expected them to apply to our people... and this might translate into the same passive resistance that plagues Obama today.

But you never know, America is certainly not as deeply asleep as it was in the recent past... and in the end, it is we who make the difference... our politicians are supposed to be our servants... I wonder how they would object to that being thrust upon them after so many years of being faux-royalty?

top topics

join