It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Commander Predicts “Military Rule” In Major US Cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Anyone could have guessed this coming let alone the Iranian Commander!

A senior Iranian commander said that the US plans massive deployments of police forces in major cities fearing the eruption of popular protests similar to the recent developments in the Middle East, the Arab world and the European countries.

The Deputy Head of Iran’s Armed Forces Joint Chiefs of Staff Brigadier General Massoud Jazayeri described the deployment of US police forces in cities as “military rule,” which basically aims at a quick crackdown on political unrest in the country under a “threadbare” pretext of preventing terror attacks in the US.

He noted how incumbent US President Barack Obama has followed in the path of his predecessor, George W. Bush, in inflicting huge costs on US taxpayers through the continuation of the Bush-era war policies.

Difficult living conditions, unemployment, an increasing suicide rate among US troops and the Americans’ inability to pay off their mortgages are among other hardships the Obama administration has brought about for the people in the United States, Jazayeri added.

Moreover, he indicated, the United States is facing the formation of opposition hubs in Europe that are against the expansionist policies of Washington.

www.voltairenet.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Is it not the point of his words to try and incite a response from American citizens?

As in blowing softly on the embers of unrest?

Regards, Skellon.

edit on 19-8-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
OH its coming whether an Iranian general says it or not,Personally Im very tired of the taxman taking half to fund all this waste,Its definately coming my friend.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You can bet your sweet little ass it's coming.

And when it does, LOOK OUT!
I wouldn't advise being anywhere near a major Met area.
It is going to be full scale Martial Law.
If you are one of the protesters, or harboring, or sypathsizing with a protester then your ass
will be on the chopping block as well.

This is going to be the time to let the FEDS know where you stand.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
With rough eestimates of 200 million guns in the hands of private US citizens, it could get ugly.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Depends on how many of those gun owners are still brainwashed by mainstream media or not

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

A few weeks ago there was a Thread about the governmetn deploying 20,000 troops into the american streets. Ya its comming and the gov knows it. I wonder if the military will actually turn on us?
I heard WORD annonymous is staging a protest in washington DC soon, this could be what america needs tt push our Enough is Enough buttons.
I have been working on getting myself to washing DC for this protest, I live in western texas, its a ways to DC.
If enough people got out there and protest would anyone here on ATS show up to back the movement?
I wonder why all the world has their eyes on us Americans, waiting for us to explode? Feels like a mountain lion staking its prey having Iran closely monitoring us.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
no its not coming and the iranian commander thinks the us is like them.

i will beleive when i see it til then

meh another alarmist thread.

top topics

join