It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody following the 9-month cycle? The 6 archetypal steps?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This is my focus. I am deeply into this topic.

Does anybody here know about it?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theosophical

Is this discussing the 260 day sacred calendar of the Maya and Aztec?

Because the three sentences above give us very little to go on.

David Grouchy

The Maya sacred calendar of 260 days covers
9 lunations of 28.8 days,
and is the average time from conception to birth for a human.

The Aztecs by tying their calendar to this system were able to
say that the sigh one was born on, was also the sign under which they were concieved.
(20 day signs x 13 administrative month = 260 days till the same 1 Crocodile came again)

edit on 19-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I wanted to ask you on the other thread but refrained, since it would go off-topic, but now I guess I can.

Can you elaborate on the nine month cycle? I am sure many here don't know what it is (and I don't either). And it might be cool to know.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I'm nearly positive that a thread was started about this sometime in the middle of July.

It's the concept of graphing dates of possible big changes or events with big dips. I'm not quite sure if I'm right though.

Anyway, just use that search button.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Is this discussing the 260 day sacred calendar of the Maya and Aztec?

Because the three sentences above give us very little to go on.

David Grouchy

Hmmmm.
More like a 280 day short calendar.
280 divided by 360 = .7777777.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
I wanted to ask you on the other thread but refrained, since it would go off-topic, but now I guess I can.

Can you elaborate on the nine month cycle? I am sure many here don't know what it is (and I don't either). And it might be cool to know.

Thanks in advance.

Familiar with the 6 days of Creation story?
Each day is 9 months.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I'm not sure but aren't there 6 trimesters during pregnancy which is a 9 month cycle. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even still, if there are still 5 trimesters the birth could be the 6th trimester. Could there be a relation, maybe this calendar is supposed to represent the steps that need to be taken for rebirth to occur (on a cultural and spiritual level).

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm
I'm nearly positive that a thread was started about this sometime in the middle of July.

It's the concept of graphing dates of possible big changes or events with big dips. I'm not quite sure if I'm right though.

Anyway, just use that search button.

If you link the thread, I will certainly read it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Hmmmm.

I see.
The system is using fully anglicized 31 day months
that have no relationship to the periods of lunations at all.

Then what is the subtext of this system?
The fact that monthly and quarterly reports are all
tied to the leap year calendar we currently use.
That Accountants and accounting practices are the secret movers?

I can say this.
Hindu, Communist Chinese... it doesn't matter.
Thanks to the British Empire, everyone uses the calendar system
that we are all familiar with. Well, except Islam and Israel.
But for business the 365.2525 calendar and quarterly reports are the standard.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm
I'm not sure but aren't there 6 trimesters during pregnancy which is a 9 month cycle. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even still, if there are still 5 trimesters the birth could be the 6th trimester. Could there be a relation, maybe this calendar is supposed to represent the steps that need to be taken for rebirth to occur (on a cultural and spiritual level).

3 ''tri''mesters in 9 months.
But, yeah, the 6 are in the 7, the 7 being the 1. (LOL. Pure Blavatsky right there. Or Aryan Hindu if that is where she got it)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Hmmmm.

I can say this.
Hindu, Communist Chinese... it doesn't matter.
Thanks to the British Empire, everyone uses the calendar system
that we are all familiar with. Well, except Islam and Israel.
But for business the 365.2525 calendar and quarterly reports are the standard.

David Grouchy

Exactly. That is why 99.99% of all people don't know about the other calendar.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Each day is 9 months.

Oh my.

But all the way back when the Genesis chapter one
was written everyone used a 28 day month.
The 31 day month is a modern contrivance.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Each day is 9 months.

Oh my.

But all the way back when the Genesis chapter one
was written everyone used a 28 day month.
The 31 day month is a modern contrivance.

David Grouchy

Yep. Back then they figured 10 was the perfect number. 10 fingers, toes, 28 day months. 280. Nowadays 10 months would be a big fat lady. And she'd be angry. Or weary.

The underlying theme? I dunno. Fun? Getting over on the masses? I suppose evolution of individual consciousness and total worldly domination.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

The underlying theme? I dunno. Fun? Getting over on the masses? I suppose evolution of individual consciousness and total worldly domination.

I prefer the Elliott Wave Principle
to start building mathematical models of
Market Behavior balanced against Psychology.

wiki / Elliott Wave Principle

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I prefer the Elliott Wave Principle
to start building mathematical models of
Market Behavior balanced against Psychology.

wiki / Elliott Wave Principle

David Grouchy

Elliott Wave is like thinking you can drive 5 miles one way and then turn and drive 3 miles back, and then drive another 5 miles forward and eventually get to Grandma's house, all the while looking in the rear view mirror.

I have the direct map straight to Grandma's house.

Take a look at my profile, favorite site...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Thanks for chatting, David.
I'm on the East Coast, USA. It is 5:44 am.
I guess most people are asleep right now.
It looks like the other posters went away. Maybe they are in other countries or they just don't want to play.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I'm going to add that I think Elliott Wave theory is perhaps seeing, and attempting to quantify, what I call ''painting the tape'' within the framework of the 9-month cycle. The real market makers are on the cycle. Their trades are leaving a trail of clues that people attempt to analyze with various technical or fundamental methods. The real market makers are not adverse to painting out a nice picture for the analysts. For instance, our Dow just displayed a big fat head'n'shoulders, even painting a double top on the right shoulder, followed by a catastrophic breaking of the neckline. This stuff really yanks the chains of the chart readers.

Reinhardt even has the nice Dow chart on his EnterpriseCorruption website. I am not convinced he knows the cycle though. He is dancing all around it. Or, just maybe, he is dancing all around it. I am guessing he doesn't know.

edit on 19-8-2011 by Theosophical because: added Reinhardt part

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This was moving along nicely.

What happened?

Anybody have any comments???????

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Can you tell me more about Blavatsky and the 9 month cycle? I attend local ULT meetings and would like to read what she wrote about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingIntoIt
Can you tell me more about Blavatsky and the 9 month cycle? I attend local ULT meetings and would like to read what she wrote about it.

Basically I read and re-read ''Isis Unveiled'' and ''The Secret Doctrine'' by Blavatsky. I also read ''The Origins and History of Consciousness'' by Erich Neumann. These three books gave me all the information I needed. In other words they primed the pump, they filled my mind with a seed of an idea that would later be birthed by.... triggered by..... a story I saw in the headline news, followed by a directly correlated movement in the stock market.

At the time this happened I had been studying for about 4 years. I was just stuffing as much information into my mind as I could. In the fourth year I was also day trading stocks. I lived in a single rented room for $300 a month. I ate cheaply. I'm single. I was 31 years old. I did nothing but read and think and work until I had saved up enough money to live for a year without working. Then I quit work with the idea that I would watch CNBC every day and day trade my way to riches. I had the necessary $25,000 in my account to trade every day without limitations. I had 12 months of living expenses in a checking account. It was as if I started a business. I had start up capital and cash to burn for a year with nothing to do but read and study and think and watch and trade. At the end of the year I had $29,000 in the account. I had flown by the seat of my pants and made $4000. I had to pay the taxes. I had been a reactionary trader for a year and I did not make enough to continue doing it like that. I convinced myself that I could just watch and think and trade and win some and lose some and end up with more than when I started. I could absolutely fly by the seat of my pants and worry overnight and feel the highs and the lows and with a little luck come out ahead.

But I had only made an income of $4000 in 12 months. That simply was not enough. So I went back to work. I continued to make trades on an irregular basis until I had less than $1000 left in the account. By not being tuned in each and every day I was not able to trade correctly. I lost the edge of the guy that watched eight hours every day. I had fallen into the hole of distraction that the ordinary working guy exists in. I made bad trades and lost almost everything. But I kept studying. And then one day that would change my life forever, I saw a story in the headline news that rocked my world. And the stock market moved on it. And the calendar was talking to me. It was insane. It was as if somebody had revealed to me the total and complete absurd and theatrical nature of reality. The whole thing was rigged. Almost everybody is walking around in a state of unawareness, doing whatever they do, for the benefit of the ones rigging the stage.

At that point I was hooked. I could never un-see what I had seen. I was determined to figure out the mechanism of the manipulation. I simply had to know how the manipulators did it. They obviously were not trying to prevent me from knowing. They put coded messages in the public broadcasts. It is like a secret club of secret codes that come around at the right time and let all the club members know which way the market is going. Yes.

I have now been watching for eight years and I am convinced that I know the method. I will keep watching and moving on it with small money. I am definitely seeking an advantage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join