It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over motorway in broad daylight

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Looks similar to that London video with the mothership made of light. There's a good CGI team at work in England!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well done to everyone who noticed the audio, we can almost certainly establish that is NOT the original audio. What we possibly have is an edited version of a genuine video. I noticed the video is shot from the drivers perspective and he puts the phone down in his lap rather than pass it to his friends (remember cars are right hand drive in the UK). The voices sound Latin American to me. There are also plenty of videos like this available to potential hoaxers on you tube of people just driving on the motorway.

Ball lightening still the most likely explanation (IMO) given the weather conditions present.

Anyone who thinks its CGI can you please post some links to similar effects so we can compare them.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I always read these threads and the first page is usually "Oh wow, this is cool!", by the last page, the tone has changed to "anyone that believes this is an idiot!"

Anyhow, I figured the guy stopped filming because they were in a moving car, and they had already passed by whatever it was in the sky, that's why he dropped the cam. That being said, I have no idea what it was, or whether it's a fake or not. The video quality is very poor.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I must say that it does look like ball lightning, it also behaves like it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ruffrider
Well done to everyone who noticed the audio, we can almost certainly establish that is NOT the original audio. What we possibly have is an edited version of a genuine video. I noticed the video is shot from the drivers perspective and he puts the phone down in his lap rather than pass it to his friends (remember cars are right hand drive in the UK). The voices sound Latin American to me. There are also plenty of videos like this available to potential hoaxers on you tube of people just driving on the motorway.

Ball lightening still the most likely explanation (IMO) given the weather conditions present.

Anyone who thinks its CGI can you please post some links to similar effects so we can compare them.

I don't know if its CGI or not, but it does look suspiciously like the UFO's over London video a couple months ago. The actual UFO's at least.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-8-2011 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2011 by thesearchfortruth because: Capitolized London

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Though I believe in ET, the fact we are being observed and that they do communicate with some of us. I wont ever comment on video footage that can be so easily faked. Until that day comes where they land and make their presence known on international media I will take any videos with nothing but a passing intreast!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Good eye!But there's actually 3 maybe 4 all together.Pay attention to the top left you can see one take off to the left!Then the one in the middle,then the one on the right which this_is_who_we_are has stated..but if you look close there are a couple more.One right at the beginning 2 go to the right.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I made a mistake.There are actually 7 or 8 of them..LOOK CLOSE!

They are very quick and sometimes 2 move at the same time so when you watch the video look in the middle of the screen use your peripheral to see the whole screen and you'll see them all!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think the government is responsible for the two "Radio" fakes, firstly the UFO's over radio one building in london and this one look very similar, probably the same team faking both videos, both are similar in style and content.
Both contain information levels that at first glance make them appear credible. I mean both have multiple eye witnesses, all seeing the same thing, all chatting a running commentary to tape along with the footage.

The Radio aspect is a great way to get assisted launch into viral/popular conciousness, The radio one building in london is well known and has many people interested in it due to the fanbase of the radio stations inside, also the "Oh look its the radio 1 building" factor will help with the fascination level of the event.

The second radio aspect, A BBC local radio dj sees a UFO on his way to work and tells everyone about it, A short while later someone driving down the same piece of motorway gets footage of a number of ORB type UFO's.
Already almost the entire audience that heard the original broadcast would be interested in seeing what the dj was talking about, (pre created Assisted/Viral interest.

These people being radio fans have probably already seen or heard about the radio one UFO footage and the similarities are striking, ORB type UFOs forming a brief shape,scooting around the sky and then being lost from view.

With the amount of data collection, mining, and extrapolation the government is involved in, i bet they have a figure for the number of interested people who need to be influenced by a subject for its content to go immediately viral.
I bet that figure is approximately 60% interest amongst those people who heard the radio broadcast, if that many people become active in passing the links around, and, telling others what they think it is, providing enough of those do the same thing, off it goes.

This makes me think the government is attempting to seed consciousness with UFO information and they are trying to reach popular/mainstream consciousness with it.
My guess is they know something is coming and they need to relax people into the idea of it before it happens and arrives as a heart stopping shock for some people.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have zero idea if this is fake or real. I didn't listen to the audio; as soon as I heard foul language I muted it because of family in the room. What I do want to add is that I witnessed odd "orby" lights in the sky over my house a couple years ago and the movement in this video is EXACTLY what I saw.

It is rather intriguing to me, if this is fake, that it is such a match for something unexplainable I have seen with my own two eyes.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Proven hoaxer, that the audio was recorded in a room, and music track was added separate!! totally not recorded in a car, see this video...

Debunked: UFO ... London M11
edit on 8/22/2011 by ufocontacttv because: i have no idea why the video is not showing up in the post...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ufocontacttv

The video must have been moved/deleted just as you posted it, either that or it's a malformed link (what does that mean?? as the vid screen is still there!)..what was it about/saying

edit on 22-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ufocontacttv

Here you go , nice vid .

It makes sense that if someone has messed with the audio on the video by adding the voice over and music they added the UFO's as well .

edit on 22-8-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just thinking out loud but someone else mentioned that perhaps this was some sort of muscle flexing between certain news magnates.....

How about you take a real video and add a different audio track to it. The video is legit to strengthen the argument of the believers, the audio casts doubt to heighten the position and ego of the debunkers and you have achieved and strengthened the deception by feeding both sides of the argument. I mean this is a conspiracy site

edit on 8/23/2011 by glad_to_be_His because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

I thought the latest top secret aircraft (from the states that is) is the BLACK MANTA, and that ones not a myth,-it has been confirmed by the pentagon or am I just behind the rest of you all.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

Sorry my mistake the TR-3B is the BLACK MANTA but it does not look like the picture above. It is more like the stealth bomber, it is rectangular but has two jets at the rear. It has been filmed by the dedicated team at AVIATION WEEK and no I do work for them but i know enough to know that it is fact and not fiction.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Would have never of thought the triangle even though I say it all the time.
The central bright spot of the triangle are some of the foo lights we see today.
Well in that case anyway.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Those saying the video I posted is fake, provide some proof. "Oh this can easily be replicated by a light source through a window" even when the perspective is constantly changing, if you watch it on Jaime Maussan Santiago Garza UFO Congress 2010 (from torrentz.eu) the quality is much better and you can see the translucence of the orb much better, youtube butchers the original video quality. And even if it could be done with editing, this video was sent privately to one person, and then posted on youtube and the only people that have seen it are those who saw it from UFO Congress 2010, so the motive (attention) is very lacking and uncredible. You guys say everything is a fake, but the reality is you wouldn't know a real video if it punched you in the face. And the photos I have seen would make your skin crawl they are so real, you would be surprised the things that can show up on a camera. So before you go blindly debunking, download UFO Congress 2011, and Jaime Maussan Santiago Garza UFO Congress 2010, and then come back here and tell me what you think.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It was looking good until the end when the camera turned to the left when the "UFO" was still in the middle.
Like they knew it was going to be there before it happened, which makes me suspicious.
Or it could just be lag from the camera that I'm looking to much into.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It looks good to me. I'm an expert on UFOs as I've seen them far away and in person up close.

Perhaps the most laughable thing I have ever seen posted on this board. And people wonder why we can't be taken seriously?

But hey, thank goodness we have someone like you around with DIRECT experience regarding UFOs that can aid us in figuring out idiotic videos like this one!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join