It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over motorway in broad daylight

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Could be fake but let's always remember that 'they' are out there somewhere!

July 13, 2011 - Retired Army Col. John Alexander, 74-year-old former Green Beret A-Team commander and developer of weapons at Los Alamos, N.M., says UFO disclosure has already occurred, and that the ultimate solution to UFOs is more complex than most people think. Alexander quotes President Harry Truman: "I can assure you the flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on Earth."

"Disclosure has happened," Alexander told AOL News. "It starts with former presidents Truman, Carter, Reagan and (the Soviet Union's) Gorbachev. I've got stacks of generals, including Soviet generals, who've come out and said UFOs are real. My point is, how many times do senior officials need to come forward and say this is real?"

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Fake big time.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Looks real to me.

Although suspiciously like the UFO's over London video a couple months ago.
Link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

The fact that they are splitting apart like that, thats a nice ufo you got there lol

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This has CGI written all over it. I will not even waste my time breaking this video down, I'm positive gift0fpr0phecy will come back with some video proof.
I'm a believer but I'm not going to throw reason out the window for a hoaxed video.
The truth will come.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A big weather front is coming in from the right, I would go with ball-lightening myself. The videos showing this phenomena on page 1 match what is being shown on this footage...wish I had seen it

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Kinda looks fake.

Sorry bro.

LInk to the sun? cant go there. YNWA.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I am beginning to be way skeptical of all UFO videos. With the digital effects programs and photoshop software and everything that amateur video effects people have access too. And I am really skeptical of any UFO footage shot in Great Britain. Great Britain seems to be a good souce of a lot of fake sightings now and a lot of good looking computer manufactured hoaxes. It's like they are wanting something to happen that isn't going to happen unless they fake it.

This video looks like another smart one. The footage of the driving is good it isn't shaky or anything. Why would someone just be taking video footage of driving thoug?. And then they happen to see some bright lights flying through the clouds. I am used to poor footage and shaky cam, and then the accidental sighting that throws the camera off and makes it really shaky!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
Looks fake to me...

I'm with you. There's nothing remotely legitimate about the video...

and you all know it

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Obviously fake.

All this BS of people posting articles stating this is a fact, I have proof, no questions now, Debunk dis?

Then the debunkers come on and dis-miss all your YouTube lamer video facts as a hoax or a Photoshop fake.

What a bunch of lamers, come one people. Get off your McDonald's ass's and stop playing the it's a fact, no it's not your a boner crap game. None of you have a clue. Your all just spending all day waiting for some loser that thinks they know it all to post a video then, you can't wait to make your famous post here to pretend like your informed and have the answers and debunk the last guys post.

You can search YouTube all day and find all kinds of crap and claim it to be true because some no toothed hillbilly said they saw it in their back yard or some slick politician says trust me and 90% of you do trust what they say, the other 10% say it's all crap and 5% of the 10% say will, errr maybe it is true.

I still love ATS because I get a good laugh at you wanna be Prophets and know it all's and that most of you can't even start a sentence with a capital letter for Gods sake and, no this is not a religious post, nor a grammar lesson for all you that want to debunk my debunking post.

Maybe I'll start my own thread about people that think YouTube videos are actually Gods true written words and can quote it from Revelations. Maybe I'll get famous and get 20 posts in and can be like you top wanna be dogs.

Love and kiss's all

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

There is no doubt these are either super advanced Hu-man craft or Alien...and given it looked like either a type of Mothership sending out craft OR A large craft sending out probes there is no doubt we are soon going to see these everywhere.

That's why NASA is warning us...but keep in mind the people in power don't want to lose that power and they will do everything they can to ensure we remain loyal to them.

Be careful. Salvation may not lead to the truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Great orb video. Thumbs up OP. Must be swamp gas.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This ones for all the "ball lightning explains everything" folks out there. Also I noticed a humanoid over the boys right shoulder by the treeline walking to the right at the beginning of the video, not saying its an alien but its interesting. Enjoy!

edit on 20-8-2011 by smarterthanyou because: humanoid over boys right shoulder, left from cameraman's point of view. Watch whole video!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
NOPE.

I don't believe it. Looks totally fake.
edit on 20-8-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: Removal of the rude part of my reply. I felt bad after reading it.

edit on 20-8-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: Misspelled believe

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Great Ball Lightening videos.....I would guess that the last one is some sort of poweline/grid accident more than an actual example of ball lightening...but that's just a guess on my part since it seem to originate and terminate completely on those powerlines. Now that's not to say that Ball Lightening can't be attracted to powerlines, however....My Grandfather was lucky enough to see one and gave me a vivid description of it when he was alive. His came from the sky and indeed found it's way to a powerline where it "bounced" along the line for a bit...then slowly floated to the ground in directly in front of him....the 'object' was more or less beach ball sized according to my Grandfather, and also didn't make any noise. After it came to rest upon the ground it disappeared....now I can't quite recall how my Grandfather said it disappeared....whether it just faded away slowly, or blew up in a shower of spark or what...I just can't recall that bit of information. I'd guess the former...that it just faded away. Had it burst into a ball of sparks or something spectacular like that I think I'd have remembered that part of the story. My Grandfather was a very 'feet firmly on the ground' sort of guy who never told tall tales....He also had a healthy respect for electricity. Once while working as an electrical engineer he and about 8 other gentleman were working next to a Transformer when something went wrong...My Grandmother was there and she claimed that it basically 'sucked' all of the men into it, and they started to be electrocuted. She tried to knock her husband and as many of the others off of it with a large piece of wood as quickly as she could but the whole event was over with quite quickly. My Grandfather was one of only about 3 of them that survived that.....He had scars on all of his fingertips and toes, where the electricity had shot out of him. My understanding is the parts of the body that the electricity entered and exited where the main parts that were harmed.....some of the men that died had the electricity go through their chest, and this is (most likely) why they were killed as it damaged their hearts.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
camera man stopped recording.

hoax.
edit on 8/20/2011 by JPhish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
This ones for all the "ball lightning explains everything" folks out there. Also I noticed a humanoid over the boys right shoulder by the treeline walking to the right at the beginning of the video, not saying its an alien but its interesting. Enjoy!

edit on 20-8-2011 by smarterthanyou because: humanoid over boys right shoulder, left from cameraman's point of view. Watch whole video!

Not interesting at all. This is a light being reflected on the inside of the window. A common method of hoaxing.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Fake. Is anyone else getting tired of 30 second YouTube clips from
Europe or Russia with clearly faked images of UFO's? This is old and played out. Please stop wasting everyone's time.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The video shows a typical "Ball Lightning". It is nothing more than that. Ball Lightning is actually very common. The air is full of such "orbs" floating around like a swarm of flies buzzing about like crazy. People very rarely see them because they are something that the mind will simply ignor. However, look at a point above your head intensely and long enough and you should begin to see them. They are balls of electric energy that swarm around in the air. During storm activity they can get to be quite huge, like as is the case in the video being presented here in this thread. Traditionally it is believed that they are ghosts or fairy or spirits. The modern might like to imagine them to be UFO but to be honest they're nothing more than "Ball Lightnings" buzzing about. So try not to get excited over nothing.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It is fake. There are plenty of these out there. Im not sure of the motive. Could just be attention seeking but its definately a fake. I work in advertising in tv production and digital editing and these can very easily be replicated. also the voices are tell tale

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join