posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
All this BS of people posting articles stating this is a fact, I have proof, no questions now, Debunk dis?
Then the debunkers come on and dis-miss all your YouTube lamer video facts as a hoax or a Photoshop fake.
What a bunch of lamers, come one people. Get off your McDonald's ass's and stop playing the it's a fact, no it's not your a boner crap game. None
of you have a clue. Your all just spending all day waiting for some loser that thinks they know it all to post a video then, you can't wait to make
your famous post here to pretend like your informed and have the answers and debunk the last guys post.
You can search YouTube all day and find all kinds of crap and claim it to be true because some no toothed hillbilly said they saw it in their back
yard or some slick politician says trust me and 90% of you do trust what they say, the other 10% say it's all crap and 5% of the 10% say will, errr
maybe it is true.
I still love ATS because I get a good laugh at you wanna be Prophets and know it all's and that most of you can't even start a sentence with a
capital letter for Gods sake and, no this is not a religious post, nor a grammar lesson for all you that want to debunk my debunking post.
Maybe I'll start my own thread about people that think YouTube videos are actually Gods true written words and can quote it from Revelations. Maybe
I'll get famous and get 20 posts in and can be like you top wanna be dogs.
Love and kiss's all