It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over motorway in broad daylight

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I can't be sure of the video footage but the audio has been dubbed over

If you can't tell the sound doesn't belong there then more fool you

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The thing that seems very odd is that the guy puts the camera down before the last 'thing' has actually gone out of sight.

Why?

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Almost 100% sure that's CGI. I can't wait for the new atom based cgi system to come out. Completely real looking graphics.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Time to get real with this thread, The Sun newspaper will buy anything to do with UFOs because it sells papers, folks know this, as well as the guy who made/created the vid in this thread. Another example of "quality" journalism:

They'll be hacking UFO phone lines next

edit on 19-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Come on folks, the Sun is the same as the Weekly World News. It's an adult comic book and it's not their fault if people believe their articles. The Sun is targeted specifically at gullible people to begin with.

It simply does not matter if it's CGI or not. It is hardly evidence.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
If the video is genuine Its possible that it might be some kind of ball lightening as it doesnt look very solid. Ball lightening or natural plasma is ultra rare and there isnt a lot of video to compare it to.

Wow, that video is pretty convincing. Not that I am saying it surely IS ball lightning, but the idea seems a lot more plausible now, having watched that.

However, the object in the original video seems to be dropping other similar objects off of it, something that we have seen in countless UFO videos before, so until ball lightning can account for that I will have to mark it down as "unknown but interesting."

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Im in split minds over this. On the one hand, if I had been driving, I would have told them to keep filming as long as poss as I couldnt keep an eye on the sky and the road, and I would have wanted to see the video afterwards. I can't figure why the person filming just stopped like that...why would you stop halfway thru catching something like that on film?

The sound was the first thing that struck me as odd. Thats a good microphone on the mobile, mine is a BB and doesnt pick up sound that well if I hold it up to the window and wave it around like that. But Im no expert on mobiles...

On the other hand...I saw something similar to this a couple of weeks ago, just one ball bouncing up the sky..ran in the kitchen to grab my camera and the darn batteries were dead. (it was gone by the time I got back outside anyway~so to see something like this for this long no way Jose would I have stopped filming).

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wow, little white lights!

Obviously Aliens,,,no doubt about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
The guy must have been in one hell of a hurry considering he witnessed what had to be the most stunning UFO display in his life yet he can't even be bothered to pull over to film it. Must have been running late for a rather urgent job interview with the Queen of England or something

edit on 19-8-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

you dont just "pull over" on the M11 to film something...so no...he didnt have to be in a hurry because he couldnt really stop...and we dont know his speed either but other cars were going faster
edit on 19-8-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by borutp
Looks fake to me...

Based on what , exactly ???

Ummm, based on all of it.

oh well thanks for clearing that up

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Yes, he/the car was in the slow lane.
I haven't got my listening gear up, but as a poster has already commented the audio seems more 'studio' than car. Next step is to look up the Youtube ID.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

He probably stopped filming because he was driving

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's obviously a CGI fake... have you all not learned how to tell yet?

I will find the flaws and outline them later...

Oh whats that? No motion blur? Game over.
edit on 19-8-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

I haven't got my listening gear up, but as a poster has already commented the audio seems more 'studio' than car. Next step is to look up the Youtube ID.

It's right here: www.youtube.com...

The guy seems to know how to do some basic video editing and would appear to have an extreme interest in audio. Though most of the effects in his videos are pretty basic. I've already invited him to participate in the discussion,

Hi Alvinol. There's an active discussion ongoing at the moment about the authenticity of your video on a popular web forum called ATS ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) . I'm sure the other members welcome anything you'd have to say about it. Especially any comments you might be willing to add about the audio track.

Thanks for your time,
-Xt

edit on 19-8-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
the audio was put in after. Car environment sounds are next to absent, faker than a GBA cart from Hong Kong.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
HOAX BIN PLEASE

What an absolute joke, i'm almost certain this was posted & reported to make the UFO question look a joke, utter disgrace if you ask me, there are so many good genuine videos yet this gets reported and posted... COME ON!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKAwake

Watch the camera movements, tried hard to make it look natural and "spur of the moment" however you can tell this Faggot has planned the filming and edited later.

Fake and gay.

Seriously? Any credibility given to your "debunking" theory...just lost any intellectual value due to your "Labeling" choices.
and leaves your personality wide open to interpretation...good luck with that...

As for me, the Audio issue puts the nail in the coffin...(many years in the studio are not needed to confirm this judgement)

edit on 19-8-2011 by exdog5 because: Uhhhh...I "niced" it up a bit...

edit on 19-8-2011 by exdog5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
the audio was put in after. Car environment sounds are next to absent, faker than a GBA cart from Hong Kong.

Its the reverb on the audio dialog that gives it away its terrible, he sound like he is in a poor recording environment the car sound & the rest seems good but the audio dialog has been edited in, with out a doubt, not to mention it looks like poor CGI

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
in my opinion that is completely CGI. Those specks of light are just too crisp compared with the rest of the area. It's also really suspicious how the camera starts off not on the sky and ends not on the sky. If I saw something like that there's no way I would put the cam down until they were gone. And don't say it's because he was driving...the one taping was the passenger.
On a side note...they look like those little flashes of light in front of your eyes when your blood sugar is low or you stand up too fast

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
my first reaction was it was a fake. either way though what does it matter? people have to get past the subject of whether or not ufo footage is real or not and start asking the next questions. Let's just agree that at least some of the evidence out there is real and that there actually are other civilizations of sentient beings all around us right now. It's the slipperiest slope there is and it's deep and strange and once you realize it there is no turning back, so I think many people are reluctant to "go there". I hope the ets share a sense of compassion for us as a species. I believe the only way everyone on Earth will be (and should be) convinced (and therefore able cognitively to move on) is by direct contact by everyone at the same time. This would be like the "hundredth monkey" flipping the paradigm. We can argue over videos ( I kinda enjoy reading the back and forths) but everybody has to first get past accepting the new fundamental conundrum of hyper-existentialism. And that is essentially that we are not alone and we are not as smart as we thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join