It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over motorway in broad daylight

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Has anyone noticed anything about this type of UFO sighting? When craft are interacting with each other or have orbs shooting from them they are always filmed in daylight. There are several examples of this type of sighting/activity on YouTube. Without exception they are all filmed in daylight. If the Aliens where putting on a show for us to see surely they would be doing so on a dark night in a clear sky where they would be far more visible. I say fake for this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is too incredible to deny!... you tell me, what software can do a video with such precision?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanderer
This is too incredible to deny!... you tell me, what software can do a video with such precision?

Software is 99% the bulk of cgi but the human brain is the 1% that adds such precision.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Looking at the video it doesn't seem that good to me. There's not much detail and whatever they are filming is so far away you can't really tell what it is. Interesting nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hey all ,

Long time lurker first time poster.

I'm not sure if the video is a fake but I'm 100% sure the audio is coming from a source outside the rendered file.
The acoustics/reverb in the voices are a dead give away, sounds like it came from a small room with a single microphone source. Probably a omni-directional mic as its picking up the resonance from the room.

You can tell because it has that "closed in" sound , if it was in the car it would be picking up everything from the wheels on the road, the shifting of the video and the voices would be fading in and out from the movement.

Maybe they overdubbed a existing vid?

I am a Recording Engineer by trade (not like that should convince you that my opinion is any higher than the next...
)

Just my two cents.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The Sun?
There's a real credible source right there, hehe.

yea , uhmm I'm gonna call BS/Hoax right there. Was this "news" piece followed by the usual " batboy discovered living with Elvis Presly in a cave on Mars" story or something just as likely to be seen reported by "The Sun"?

Unless this is a different "Sun" news/magazine which is more credible than the "Sun" Tabloid paper we all grew up with here in the states, the ones you find at the check out line at the Grocery Store, right next to the National Enquirer? If so my apologies.

Still on face value the video looks suspicious even if I didn't know who broke the story. I would have guessed it was a Jaime Maussaun(sp?) clip.

edit on 19-8-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Looks exactly like that proven cgi hoax of the "ufos" over a london street that was posted here a while back.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They also sound kinda cheesey and the sound is kinda off, like bad actors dubbing over the video. Why would he put the camera down and stop recording after only 30seconds? The "thing" was still visible on the left side when he shifted the view away then put the camera down. Fail youtube hoaxes becoming more and more numerous, and someone on ATS always falls for them, sigh.
edit on 19-8-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Does the vocals sound almost added in to anyone else? Or is that just my speakers?

That said, It is through a window, could be an illusion caused by the light reflecting off the window...

Could be CG.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

It is not your speakers, it is definitively over dubbed. I'll truncate my replay prior.
Small room.
Omni-directional mic source.
Sound is separate from the video.
Resonance is too closed in to be in a noisy car.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
just another fake video. 10000000000 same video on youtube. i am watching air over years and never see any sign of ufo..
yes universe is big, maybe they are exist but not in our solar system.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanderer

Actually, the more incredible something is, the easier it is to deny. Besides, there is nothing so incredible in this video that couldn't be done in post processing. There are dozens of programs capable of creating similar effects. None of the, have a 'UFO' button, but a careful eye and a little time can easily create something similar.

Unfortunately, there is nothing on video too incredible to be faked, and the more incredible it is, the more likely it is fake. However, just because it could be made in After Effects doesn't necessarily mean it was.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aytacaksel
just another fake video. 10000000000 same video on youtube. i am watching air over years and never see any sign of ufo..
yes universe is big, maybe they are exist but not in our solar system.

So because you've never seen a UFO, they must not exist? Have you ever seen a Pinta Island Tortoise? A Jivan Rhino? Have you seen the Great Wall of China? Because I can assure you that those things do exist, despite the fact that neither of us have observed them.

There are also many undiscovered phenomena that have yet to be observed by anyone, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Now I'm not saying UFOs are real or not, but denying something solely on the pretext of not having personally observed it is ignorant. Open your mind to possibilities, and you become closer to finding the truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just another junk video. Here's what we need...... a clear, close-up video or picture, and one that doesn't bounce all over the field of view, all this plausible foggy fuzzy jerky stuff is bunk, don't even bring it to the table., don't bother us with it, it's already on the fringe with poor quality. If all the world has picture phones of nice digitals, then there's no excuse for the barely medeoker submissions. < I mean were talking hundreds of millions of camera's of some sort.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Honestly, it sounds like the voices were recorded from a computer with a mic with a lot of white noise in the background....signaling that someone forgot to delete the null sound in between words...

FAKE.

I do believe in UFOs and Aliens but....FAKE....sorry

And how do I know this? Plenty of experience with audio engineering and recording....I go to school for this kinda stuff....
edit on 19-8-2011 by iSwag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
At first i thought great footage but then i turned on the sound and it is a stereo recording with just music on the left channel and people speaking on the right with a lot of echo. if this was from inside a car and from a mobile phones stereo mic (which most phones dont have) you should here both music and people on both channels also you should be able to here the sound direction change as the phone is picked up and put down.

i call Fake but it did have me going for a while.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

I am calling fake,, its the same people as the London ufo posted a couple of weeks ago.
CGI Hoax

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Long time reader, first time responder. I made an account just to reply to this thread. I can only speak from personal experience cause thats all i know. A few weekends ago in the mountains in northern idaho 2 of my friends and I witnessed a very similar event. It took place over about 30 minutes and the object moved 100's of miles. I havent said anything to anyone outside of my group of friends cause i am officially one of the crazies, but in all seriousness the object had other objects appearing to merge out of it or into it at points and it flew insanely similar to the ufo in this video. I dont know what it is, but its not of us.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Reminds me of Imperial probe droids.

That's right. I just dropped a Lucas.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
White lights moving in the sky are not credible sightings in my opinion. They're just to easy to duplicate because they show no structural detail. It could very well be a UFO, but it can also be a number of other things including CGI hoaxes.

I've watched so many videos of white lights moving in the sky, I guess I'm starting to get bored. Show me structure, abnormal acceleration and sharp changes in direction, and than you have my attention. I'm sure a lot of members here feel differently, just stating my feelings and thoughts on the video.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This sure looks like ball lighting to me not a UFO i did a thread that shows ball lighting the video doesn't work but if you scroll down the first page there is a few pics that look just like whats in the ops video ..www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join