It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Communications will go down for 2 weeks... please heed this warning.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
reply to post by The GUT

It's annoying isn't it.

I most post in more threads you participate in.

I usually enjoy conversing with atheist's. I have many friends that are non-believers.

You however really do set yourself apart, you are a parasitical antagonist.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
2TH 2:9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

This sounds like the Ori from Stargate...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

religion is terrorism.....
kx

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

You therefore are a liar and have no credibility.

Matt 7:2-5 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye , and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye.............

Maybe you should practice what you preach my friend.
My problem is your telling EVERYONE to take heed....... You do know that is the same message Heavens Gate preached,right? No different then semantics. No different then Nostradamus. You care to PROVE that its different,go ahead. Deny Ignorance.

"All Communications will go down for 2 weeks... please heed this warning"

Because you say so,or the man in the vid?

You need to convince me,more then just a flashy title..................more then just a dream..................

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
reply to post by The GUT

It's annoying isn't it.

I most post in more threads you participate in.

I'm not sure that I understand your poorly constructed sentence. Does it annoy me that you are a prolific poster? Or that you post in threads I participate in? I've never even noticed you until I commented on your signature. That's the truth.

Your signature, I must admit, did annoy me because not only is it ignorant, you weren't bright enough to make it all fit in the space allowed.

That NEVER happened with those "sheepherders."

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join