It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens might attack because of green house emissions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

This is just crazy. Maybe they will stage a alien attack though blue beam. Then the made up invaders will tell us to pay our carbon tax to the globalist. LOL.
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

The headline there is Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilisations, say scientists
What is that even supposed mean???

Ahhh ,other civilizations `out there` hmmm.... I think our nuclear weapons may be a tad more worrying than global warming.
edit on 19-8-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Sometimes I wish people like you didn't exist.

Aliens, if real, would be far more advanced than to let SOME of us know about them and not others, unless they wanted to cause unrest.

The only people I see causing unrest are our own human politicians. They say no more wars, then out the other sides of their mouths, they enable wars.
It's a corporate game and we're stuck in the middle.

There is no Blue Beam as far as you'd be aware of, it's TOO PUBLIC.

There is no alien agenda that is "public" but secret at the same time, come on, they'd either display themselves publicly over major cities, or they wouldn't, and if you don't trust the president and other cabinet members.... neither would THEY!!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Ok , who was that reply too. I was posting this news because it was one of the crazzist things I have heard. And as for bluebeam. I do believe that it is true. Did you see that weird video a while back in China of that city that appeared over a river.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yeah that "mirage" video was of a regular town facing fog, and the audio was hoaxed-dubbed to sound differently.

If a town was actually miraged that didn't exist and looked THAT real, we'd be all over it, as would you.

I'm not attacking anyone here, but I'm standing up for common sense.... look at all my previous posts, I'm for truth and justice in all forms, and disclosure, but I can't support the illusion as I see it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is purely theoretical, and they have a point, but it's no admission of alf the alien and his space probe

Lines sorry

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
How in sweet Jesus' name does this pass as something News worthy?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Obviously in the UK the news agencies don't have anything better to write about. Now that the riots have gone

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This has been posted already .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join