It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 rockets strike Israel day after coordinated terror attacks kill 8

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

edit on 19-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brokenbackrest
[SNIP]

and then give back Israel land to its real owner the palestinians
all zionist should habit this parking lot of yours
the only terrorists in the ME that are worse then alqueada is the zionist war criminal regime
hitler would be proud of them that he had such influence after his dead
same tactik .. same lies ..same war crimes
same abuse .. same false flag to make wars .. etc etc

it should be Israel who should be turned into a parking lot
for humanity sake ...
but im not like this .. because there is many good jew that are against Bibi regime

edit on 19-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Brokenbackrest
[SNIP]

and then give back Israel land to its real owner the palestinians
all zionist should habit this parking lot of yours
the only terrorists in the ME that are worse then alqueada is the zionist war criminal regime
hitler would be proud of them that he had such influence after his dead
same tactik .. same lies ..same war crimes
same abuse .. same false flag to make wars .. etc etc

it should be Israel who should be turned into a parking lot
for humanity sake ...
but im not like this .. because there is many good jew that are against Bibi regime

edit on 19-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post.

Looks to me like you are advocating another holocaust against the Jews. Such a shame that neo-nazism has taken hold in your mind.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

You know, I think your just about spot on.
His attacks were so calculated and exact.. without a shred of humanity.. almost seems programmed.
I would LOVE to hear those conversations with police.

But, the skirmish yesterday was just another day on the border... but now that they backed it up with a rocket strike, it says they are prepared and planning for another fight.

One of these days Israel is going to go in tanks blazing and be obliterated by some unknown palestinian/iranian anti-tank missile and anti-personnel mine combo's...

..they'll be shocked!

.. and I think palestine wouldnt pull the trigger on their 'bait' aspect prematurely.. doing so would give Israel an opportunity to set them back in their setup.

Lets see what happens AFTER israel reacts...

edit on 19-8-2011 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Brokenbackrest

Looks to me like you are advocating another holocaust against the Jews. Such a shame that neo-nazism has taken hold in your mind.

After what you suggested for Palestine

ATS members are great at smelling troll meat..
My nose is twitching.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Brokenbackrest

Looks to me that you already accept the holocost going on against the poor palestinian people
they should have the 10 millions per month that the US tax payers give to the mad Israel REGIME
Bibi is the biggest liar and hypocrite war criminal in the world
Assad and Amhadinejad are no better then him .. all the same
except Bibi have more WMD and is ready to use them on arabs
like he did in Lebanon and Gaza a few yrs ago

edit on 8/19/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

This the first place I come for my news.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm skeptical about a lot of rocket attacks that fall on Israel, especially when they land in empty fields, kill no one, and justify Israel killing 100 or so Palestinians, but with the amount of intensity of these latest attacks, I can't be 100 percent sure, but I'm thinking this is the real deal. That is not good for the world for war to break out. Most likely this will give Israel more of a reason to twist the U.S.'s arm into going to war with Syria. Gee, I wonder what Obama will do

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

EVERYONE calm down "they are just bottle rockets" - Israel should just put their hands behind their backs and have compassion. End sarcasm!

These little dirt squirrels launching these rockets, then hiding back in the populace, is why lots of people are going to die.

I didn't read the thread, but I am sure that there are folks here somehow someway blaming Israel for this.. It's typical... If I was in charge I would flatten that entire area... If you want to live like humans, and play by the rules, you can stay. If you want to continue these attacks, then you will die a quick death!

Everyone is all over Israel for their actions... You people better open your eyes! The planet DOES NOT want to see Israel scared, and fighting for it's survival...

Keep poking the bee's nest you little dirt squirrels, you'll have to pay the piper soon enough!

edit on 8/19/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/19/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
reply to post by Misterlondon

And sooner or later Israel will probably flip sh@t and attack them. Then it's not like the U.S. would let it's best buddy go to war alone. Then whatever happens from there can't be good.

So looks like my first assumption of you fearmongering were correct...

Do you honestly think Israel do not retaliate against these strikes...

Shows how little you know about the politics and events in this region.. Maybe you should do a little reading on the subject before preaching about doomsday scenarios..
Alot of people just form opinions purely on what they read on sites like this, with little or no true knowledge on the subject... They Just recycle someone elses garbage..

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
meh did bombs come from egyptian side? like a day or 2 ago.....and didnt hamas say they didnt do it? meh we know who doesnt want peace and who does. i think more of this kinda of stuff will be blamed at palestine so they dont get their state....sad sight indeed

Israel : did you throw them rockets?
hamas: nope wasnt us
..............israel launches bombs in gaza, hamas launches rockets at israel
israel : did you throw them rockets?
hamas : yes we did but only because you........(end of transmission)

breaking news terrorist launch rockets into israel!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

sounds like we're getting closer and closer to WW3.

Thanks for your fearmongering..

The fact is, there are rocket attacks regularly from the Palestinian side..
edit on 19/8/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

That doesn't mean that the Palestinians are the perpetrators. Israel is the king of the false flag to support their agenda. Use your head! There is an upcoming vote on the creation of a Palestinian state - one that Israel doesn't want. They are using this a pre-text to cancel the vote and maintain the staus quo - which os to say the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Do you honestly think Israel do not retaliate against these strikes...

Shows how little you know about the politics and events in this region.. Maybe you should do a little reading on the subject before preaching about doomsday scenarios..
Alot of people just form opinions purely on what they read on sites like this, with little or no true knowledge on the subject... They Just recycle someone elses garbage..

The irony is killing me! Shows how little YOU know about politics and events in the region, to include Israel's sordid history. They consistently terrorize their own people and blame it on others to support their cause. There were key Jews responsible for Hitler's rise to power, the crreation of the ghettos and the subsequent round-up of their own people - all for the sake of pretext to create the Jewsih state of Israel. try learning REAL history, instead of redacted propganda they teach in the zionist run public scools.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

That doesn't mean that the Palestinians are the perpetrators. Israel is the king of the false flag to support their agenda. Use your head! There is an upcoming vote on the creation of a Palestinian state - one that Israel doesn't want. They are using this a pre-text to cancel the vote and maintain the staus quo - which os to say the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians.

use my head?? what does that mean.. to believe every word of any old idiot that spreads bs on the internet?

what are you trying to say here.. all the attacks on israel from Palestine are the work of israel? ive never heard so much nonsense in my life.
do you have any proof of this or is this just your opinion? or maybe just things you have read from small minded individuals on the net?

i dont doubt israel are underhanded in their actions and im fully aware of previous 'false flag' operations.. but i can assure you, Palestinians ARE attacking israel from their side. use your head and do a little research and you will find this is FACT!!

The irony is killing me! Shows how little YOU know about politics and events in the region, to include Israel's sordid history. They consistently terrorize their own people and blame it on others to support their cause. There were key Jews responsible for Hitler's rise to power, the crreation of the ghettos and the subsequent round-up of their own people - all for the sake of pretext to create the Jewsih state of Israel. try learning REAL history, instead of redacted propganda they teach in the zionist run public scools.

spouting more hate and anti jewish propaganda i see.. again do you have any proof of your claims? or should i just believe what your saying to me? (thanks btw.. you just proved the point i made in the post your replying too)

so, what your claiming here again is that anything that happens against israel.. is the work of israeli's? do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

as i said before.. i am very aware of the dirty tricks and tactics used by israel (also used by various other governments), but you cant blame them for everything that goes wrong in the world.. you are obviously anti jewish, from the hatred oozing from your comments.. i dont think it really matters what i say here, i can see you have your mindset and that will not change, so im not going to waste my time..

good luck with your antisemitism..

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join