It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Talk Over Unity And How To Achieve It

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

They are called "laws" because repeated experimentation have shown them to be unfaltering. The laws of thermodynamics are fundamental laws. If they have been broken, irrefutable evidence will have to be provide, so until then, those "man's laws" will remain. Anything else is unsubstantiated conjecture.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
So the idea of using magnets is the one that to me so far makes the most sense. If anyone could help, if you already have an idea, how much energy does it take to " re-magnetize a depleted magnet" ? Can these " rare " earth magnets be re-magnetized? How does one go about getting some rare earth magnets? Can regular magnets work for experimenting with?

if you are keeping your magnets positive to negative they naturally recharge themselves, its when you run them towards each other and force them to push away is when they will run into the friction and magnetic heat and demagnetization

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by habfan1968

There is nothing wrong with an intelligent discussion about any topic, but once people choos to ignore evidence and science, then the discussion is no longer intelligent but ignorant.

John,

We already know and understand the established facts of current science in regards to over unity and perpetual motion. We need to disregard all of this in order to move forward. Smarter people than me have tried this I am sure however, there is enough evidence or sudo evidence to get me to look into it for new ideas. Forget the laws of thermodynamics because, you are right, they would need to be violated in order to achieve any of this. You must have an idea that you feel could work but violates the laws but won't try it just because of that.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by ken10

They are called "laws" because repeated experimentation have shown them to be unfaltering. The laws of thermodynamics are fundamental laws. If they have been broken, irrefutable evidence will have to be provide, so until then, those "man's laws" will remain. Anything else is unsubstantiated conjecture.

BLA BLA BLA go argue your nonsence in your own thread

beside I'm a Law breaker, its my job

edit on 19-8-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

This is the Science and Technology forum. If you wish to completely disregard scientific understanding, why are you posting it in this forum?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

An intelligent discussion on "free" (I.e. In the financial sense) or more efficient means to produce energy would be far more productive in a forum such as this. If this thread was posted in, say, the skunkworks forum or any other forum where wild speculation is appropriate then you wouldn't have people coming in and pointing out the flagrant violation of physical laws. Seeing as it's in the Science and Technology forum, do not be surprised if people such as myself point out such violations.
edit on 19-8-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

because they're all my ideas and practices, these people may have missed something very important that i will find or a better way.
besides whats the fun in following when you can lead

But if you are a real Leader and you want to achieve something, should you not go with the best possible plan for success?

Other Leaders in this field are already way, way ahead of you dude.....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

This is the Science and Technology forum. If you wish to completely disregard scientific understanding, why are you posting it in this forum?

You disregarded the OP to troll, you've made your point now move along

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

No, Laws are theories, and as such have been wrong as evidenced HERE

And as we don't know everything, the "Laws" we have are STILL a work in progress.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

What is trolling about discussing the physical violations of over unity claims? If you want everyone to agree with your baseless claims without criticism, then not only is this thread inappropriate for this forum but it also has absolutely zero debating value. What is the value of such a thread?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by anumohi

because they're all my ideas and practices, these people may have missed something very important that i will find or a better way.
besides whats the fun in following when you can lead

But if you are a real Leader and you want to achieve something, should you not go with the best possible plan for success?

Other Leaders in this field are already way, way ahead of you dude.....

are they??? they might be, but as i said before, i enjoy the challenge, what i'm working on right as we speak might just rock the physics world....we shall see

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

reply to post by anumohi

What is trolling about discussing the physical violations of over unity claims? If you want everyone to agree with your baseless claims without criticism, then not only is this thread inappropriate for this forum but it also has absolutely zero debating value. What is the value of such a thread?

ur boring me, GO AWAY

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

john_b

The OP has made it abundantly clear that you are not welcome in his thread - since it's incredibly obvious to anyone with half a brain whose side you're actually on.

Why do you insist on trying to derail his thread when he has already asked you to leave several times?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

No, Laws are theories, and as such have been wrong as evidenced HERE

And as we don't know everything, the "Laws" we have are STILL a work in progress.

Scientific laws are not like scientific theories. Theories are improved or cast aside as new observations come to light. None of those examples were physical laws. More importantly, do you have any examples of the first and second law of thermodynamics being violated, considering they are the laws pertinent to this thread?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Why should I leave? This is the Science and Technology forum, all of my posts have been pointing out scientific flaws in people's ideas and understanding. Otherwise, such discussion is meaningless.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

You should probably just give it up. Some people live and learn and some people get older. If they want to scribble away talking about a physical impossibility why should it matter to you? Or me for that matter? The world is full of stupid people.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Why should I leave? This is the Science and Technology forum, all of my posts have been pointing out scientific flaws in people's ideas and understanding. Otherwise, such discussion is meaningless.

Yeah, I guess it is kind of ironic, me getting after you for hanging around and causing trouble in places where you're not welcome.

POT - KETTLE - BLACK

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Yeah, I guess it is kind of ironic, me getting after you for hanging around and causing trouble in places where you're not welcome.

POT - KETTLE - BLACK

Sorry? You posted on every single page of my thread since it's inception, all the way up to it's current 16th page incarnation. I let everyone say their piece but put people back on topic when the discussion became unscientific. You of all people are the last person who can insinuate that I am a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Inside joke, sorry.

I am a much, much worse trouble-maker than you are, in other words.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I found this on the internets via wiki

failed projects

So, sure I can see why someone who has done research and come across this page would balk at continuing any kind of discussion or experimentation's but there are the what if's. What if we have something available today they did not back then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join