It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Talk Over Unity And How To Achieve It

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
First let me begin by saying that this thread is to discuss how to achieve Over Unity, and not to be trolled by Skeptics, debunkers, or just negative people. we are here to examine the best avenues of developing systems that have the greatest potential to perform successfully in a positive tone, so if you have nothing positive to entice our pallet with then don't post, because we don't care what you think or have to say, SAVVY

NOW, who believes they have worked out a system or device that has any promising potential in the field of over unity, or who believes they might have a concept solution we can ponder and discuss at length? I know there must be a few people who have tinkered with the idea of over-unity/perpetual motion and I'm sure there are quite a few of you who have cruised the net pertaining to the subject or watched youtube videos, and would like to share your thoughts on others ideas and for what reasons they work or will never work?

personally i believe that neodymium/rare earth magnets are the way to go, some will claim electromagnets are the best choice but let us explore all options , including mechanical or any thing of interest that pertains to the subject, because in truth time is of the essence to find a solution an alternative energy solution before we're all gobbled up by the machine of greed and utility bills

I have many novel ideas pertaining to the subject and some of which I'm currently working on, but for now I'd like to discuss concepts and design. I kind of like the idea of a series of neodymium magnet rail guns thats kind of designed like a kinetic flashlight

the idea is that you have a long tube with positive negative magnets at either end of the tube that has a magnet pellet on the inside of the tube that you fire back and forth from end to end, that has momentary catches at each end of the tube, so when you load and fire the pellet from one end to the other in the positive negative field there will be a momentary catch and release at each end of the tube that the inertia from being fired and momentarily trapped with literally continue to feed the outer coil energy to store perpetually, just like a kinetic flashlight except under its own power
so what do you think? can you see what i'm saying
edit on 19-8-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Where is the energy to fire the pellet coming from?

XL5

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
IMO there are solutions to the energy storage problem but they are not interested in them. My idea is an aluminium battery. The aluminium would be an alloy with some small amount of gallium to keep the surface of it oxide free. The electrolyte would be hydrogen peroxide. Then you are left with aluminium oxide and gallium, you can heat the aluminium oxide and return it to aluminium again or you "might" be able to charge it again.

Energy really is not the problem in my opinion if you can use the suns light to heat something "aluminium oxide" and get electricity almost directly. Its the storage thats the problem.

I think we should learn how to super impose (quantum mech) the suns spinning magnetic fields into a coil somehow.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This is the one and only thing I think we may never be able to achieve, even if God (the great almighty creator of all himself descend from his heavenly kingdom to Earth to enlighten mankind) WHY ?

Easy answer; here's why Because even after he solves all our problems (6.7 billions problems) and he allows us to communicate to him freely, a new set problem arises; who God favor the most, who close to him, who he trust the most, who are more enlightened than others....etc. Jealousy, even the most beautiful and beloved angel of God could not dodge it.....how can we (only human). Satan and Michael can vow for me.

The he (God) has two options:
1) Put the reset button and rebuild the whole freaking ant farm.
2) Leave us and never come back down ever again which cause us to sink deeper into chaos and conflict on who upset God.

XL5

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Or we could just stop misdirecting our attention with things that have no answer and every answer...like god.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Working on getting more energy out than you are putting in is not productive. Playing with magnets might be fun but selecting an arrangement that taps energy from a parallel universe is not too probable.

What is needed are new sources of energy that do not have the necessity of violating thermodynamics.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Where is the energy to fire the pellet coming from?

neodymium rare earth magnet. you load the pellet into the firing position in the tube then let go, and it starts the process

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
This is the one and only thing I think we may never be able to achieve, even if God (the great almighty creator of all himself descend from his heavenly kingdom to Earth to enlighten mankind) WHY ?

Easy answer; here's why Because even after he solves all our problems (6.7 billions problems) and he allows us to communicate to him freely, a new set problem arises; who God favor the most, who close to him, who he trust the most, who are more enlightened than others....etc. Jealousy, even the most beautiful and beloved angel of God could not dodge it.....how can we (only human). Satan and Michael can vow for me.

The he (God) has two options:
1) Put the reset button and rebuild the whole freaking ant farm.
2) Leave us and never come back down ever again which cause us to sink deeper into chaos and conflict on who upset God.

Lovely! a negative bible beater, that apparently cant read

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
Working on getting more energy out than you are putting in is not productive. Playing with magnets might be fun but selecting an arrangement that taps energy from a parallel universe is not too probable.

What is needed are new sources of energy that do not have the necessity of violating thermodynamics.

Lovely, another idiot that cant read

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
OK here's my shout,

Totally theoretical but....

If you put a magnet into a hoola hoop that had a copper wire wounding around it (though possibly not covering all of the hoop), then move the Hoop to get the magnet doing laps inside the hoop and creating electricity. Now this initial process will no doubt be inefficient, however once speeded up you will get more power out and need less movement to continue....until eventually the magnet is moving so fast inside the hoop (and creating lots of power) that it only needs a vibration to keep it going.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
After looking at several websites talking about Over Unity theory I am left with the feeling that this is not real science.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Yes, I read that this was to be an overunity love fest wherein the Teslaphilic dilettantes talked about arranging magnets and copper wires in the hope of magic happening. I was just suggesting that instead of wasting time playing with magnets that you might want to do something that might be remotely useful. Apparently, not.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I also think a rail gun super collider might be an interesting concept, if you have magnets running on both sides of a tubed hoop track and you have a neutral spot from your firing line that a single pellet can be trapped in, and you place a second pellet in the advance firing position and let go of the pellet, as the pellet is being forwarded around the hoop at high speed, it strikes the other magnet pellet forwarding it into the firing position, thus halting and trapping the first fired pellet in the neutral position and sending the 2nd pellet on its way around the track to start the process over again. and of course the tubed hoop/collider having coils around the entire track will collect the energy as the pellets are being fired through the field. i believe the entire thing can be achieved, but tolerances and timing will be important factors to consider

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yes, I read that this was to be an overunity love fest wherein the Teslaphilic dilettantes talked about arranging magnets and copper wires in the hope of magic happening. I was just suggesting that instead of wasting time playing with magnets that you might want to do something that might be remotely useful. Apparently, not.

you just cant control yourself can you????

you should find yourself a thread where someone cares to hear you

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
After looking at several websites talking about Over Unity theory I am left with the feeling that this is not real science.

your opinion is irrelevant, negative and off topic

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
OK here's my shout,

If you put a magnet into a hoola hoop that had a copper wire wounding around it (though possibly not covering all of the hoop), then move the Hoop to get the magnet doing laps inside the hoop and creating electricity. Now this initial process will no doubt be inefficient, however once speeded up you will get more power out and need less movement to continue....until eventually the magnet is moving so fast inside the hoop (and creating lots of power) that it only needs a vibration to keep it going.

LOL, i was just writing sort of the same thing as you were posting

great minds think alike

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Extremly relevant and right on topic. Please give me a real science link with real scientists. You could sway me. I am good at admiting when I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

OK here's my shout,

great minds think alike

Yeh I think it just needs people to think outside of the box, We have too many people who are too quick repeat the same old nonsense that ....

(a) Perpetual motion is impossible......Yet fail to see that the Moon orbiting the Earth is exactly that.

Or

(b) that over-unity is impossible.....Yet cannot explain how the Universe came to be, before the "Big-Bang" (from nothing)?

Then there has to be hope that something similar can be found that we can use.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

OK here's my shout,

great minds think alike

Yeh I think it just needs people to think outside of the box, We have too many people who are too quick repeat the same old nonsense that ....

(a) Perpetual motion is impossible......Yet fail to see that the Moon orbiting the Earth is exactly that.

Or

(b) that over-unity is impossible.....Yet cannot explain how the Universe came to be, before the "Big-Bang" (from nothing)?

Then there has to be hope that something similar can be found that we can use.

A) the moon's orbit is not perpeptual

B) the origin of the universe had nothing to do with over unity claims in our presently existing universe

Seriously, get a basic grasp of science before you accuse others of talking nonsense.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

I have looked into several claims of overunity via permanent magnets and have found all of them to be wishful thinking except one, which was simple fraud. You might want to actually learn some physics so that you can expound your theories without inadvertently making a humor thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join