It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huh? Does Richard Clarke have the Holy Grail in his possession??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Has anyone else heard anything about this ever??

I was just surfing the web and listening to a youtube of an old George Noory radio interview with James Fox (Filmmaker) and Richard Dolan. Nothing really out of the ordinary until Fox suddenly drops a bombshell, stunning Dolan in disbelief.

Most of us on ATS know who Richard Clarke is-- a retired counter terrorism expert. Many speculate that he did not get the promotion he wanted and subsequently came out against the Bush administration following the events of 9/11. He is a controversial figure who (all politics aside) held the following government positions:

Clarke's positions inside the government have included:
United States National Security Council, 1992–2003 Special Advisor 2001-2003
National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, 1998–2001
Chair of the Counter-terrorism Security Group, 1992–2003

United States Department of State 1985-1992 Assistant Secretary of State for Politico-Military Affairs, 1989–1992
Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Intelligence, 1985–1988

Wiki source

Listen starting @4:07!

WTH?? Did I just hear that? Can it be true?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The interviewee says "Richard Clarke" originally but then corrects himself and says "I'm sorry Chuck Clarke" when prompted by the interviewer.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
The interviewee says "Richard Clarke" originally but then corrects himself and says "I'm sorry Chuck Clarke" when prompted by the interviewer.

I was about to post same thing.

No idea who either of them are, but this is what I heard as well.

So, who the heck is Chuck Clark then?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
So, who the heck is Chuck Clark then?

Chuck Clark is a relatively well known expert on Area 51 in Nevada, mentioned in a few of the books about Area 51. If you put his name and "Area 51" in Google then you should find a few relevant webpages mentioning him and giving some pictures of him. (So, the answer to the question in the OP is: no, Richard Clarke does not have the Holy Grail in his possession
).

The "Pat" mentioned in the relevant discussion as confirming that Chuck Clark has the relevant footage would, from the context, be Pat Travis (owner of the Little A'Le'Inn - a restaurant and motel aimed at tourists visiting Area 51).

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 19-8-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I am sorry to say that in this case confusing Richard Clarke with Chuck Clarke is a bit of a very sloppy mistake for an ATS document archivist.

It does take away the punch of the thread....big time.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If this guy really had the holy Grail.. Do you honestly think we would year about it from a sloppy YouTube video, with obvious errors?

I think not..

edit on 19/8/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
He says it's Chuck Clark if you listen carefully.

Don't know what to make of it, so many people claim so much.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Edit:

I was about to message you Isaac!

thanks for responding so quick.

Sorry guys for jumping the gun!! apologies

edit on 19-8-2011 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join