It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the scales fell from their eyes: Recognizing the failure of the "Affirmative Action President"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

...he's not living up to the job

The job of what? Being white? I hope in the process of exposing yourself for what you are, you enjoy your comraderies with the other racist. This is a rag of a thread.

President. You know he can't, so you try to make it something else.

Ask Jesse Jackson and Maxine Waters and Tavis Smiley and Cornell West, the British and Canadian press, and the leaders of our abandoned allies if Barack Obama is up to the job or even coming close to his empty promises and their false expectations.

Tell me they are racist for espousing exactly the same views I've expressed.

Since you can't, try to think of something original; turn the pages of the progressive play book until you can find something that works; I'll wait.

deny ignorance

jw.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

That entire post is so odious I can even reply to it.
Your thinking is despicable.

Deny racism.

I am unsubscribing from this rag before I am either banned or get an OT.
You are so ensconced in your own corruption you can't even see it.

MOST of us, don't even think "black" when we think of the President.

I know that's a novel idea for you, because that is all you see. Scary.
edit on 8/21/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
He may just squeak through his four years but I'm sure history will put him with Chester Arther as an ineigible, ineffctive president with divided loyalties.

How much better is your life now than it was in 2008? Almost three years later BO is still blaming the previous holder of the office.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

I'm just surprised that no one has tried to shoot him yet. I figured after all the bull# that he is putting people thru, some one would have tried. I figured he would have have the retired vets trying to kill him after he groveled to other countries. Yet he remains, as he will until he is either killed or voted out of office.

I will say this that this country is royally screwed if he wins a second term. Nothing is more dangerous than that man on his last term. He would stop at nothing to tear this country apart.

Than it will be to late to hang him, but when he is done that is what the people will do.

Obama is part of the Corporate/Fascist Elite.
Obama and Hillary attend Bilderberg conference 2008 -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The clincher is Obama appointed General Electric CEO Jeffery Immelt ... to lead a newly created Council on Jobs and Competitiveness. General Electric is the second largest Corporation in the world. The largest is JP Morgan Chase. GE and JP Morgan have ties going way back...

What I am afraid we will see is an Obama/Hillary Clinton ticket this time round with Obama assassinated by a "Lone Gunman" like JFK was.

Hilary is a very strong intelligent leader and I think SHE not Obama is who the Elite will put in charge of the USA in a "Dictatorship" brought about by the civil unrest/UN occupation following an Obama assassination. I think this was the deal struck at the 5 – 8 June 2008 Bilderberg meeting, in Chantilly, Virginia. I think that is why she backed down and let Obama have the Presidency in 2008. I think it was why she was given the position of Secretary of State instead of VP in 2008. As Secretary of State she has travel all over the world to consolidate her position in the new world government or Global Governance 2025

Do not forget her husband Bill Clinton is the one who set up the current economic disaster. He signed into law the five Banking laws that created the Housing Bubble and the AIG bailouts (Insurance on home mortgages) Clinton was also the one who ratified the World Trade Organization that shipped US wealth and jobs over seas. Clinton is the one who worked very hard to get China into the World Trade Organization. EXPLANATION

I think Obama was just a "place holder" someone who spins his wheels doing nothing to help the USA get out of the economic crisis. Hilary is going to be the "Savior"

The Banksters pulled the same crap in 1929. They collapsed the economy and then FDR came in with the "New Deal" in the mid thirties. Herbert Hoover, a trained engineer, was president from 1929 till 1933. An interesting tidbit is that he allegdely worked with/for Ceil Rhodes (Rothschild puppet) prior to coming out of nowhere to become President. Like Obama Hoover spent much of his life overseas and very little was known about him.

The Elite really have the formula down pat don't they

Edit to add:

Ron Paul's role is to split the vote and allow Obama the win for a second term. He would not win any other way.

(I am STILL voting Ron Paul)
edit on 21-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
President Obama has effectively killed any chances that Herman Cain may have had.

It will be a long time before we have another black President.

It's a shame too, Cain would have been a great leader for our country.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Carseller4 because: meh

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by Glinda

At best the pressure has gotten to him; at worst case...something is organically wrong (and 'they' keep him propped up).

He is acting exactly as you would expect from someone who knew he was being extended a favor, tried to live up to it, then realized he couldn't.

Panic from the realization, anger at those who expose or exploit it. Dithering and delay when it calls for initiative and leadership. Sound familiar? Now matter how deep or strong the narcissism, this has to fundamentally bother him once in a while.

He seemed detached even from those words Monday as he pivoted his head from side to side, proclaiming that “our problems is not confidence in our credit” and turning his bipartisan fiscal commission into a “biparticle.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

There may be another explanation.

Obama's popularity has hit rock bottom. The UK had some really nasty riots. Norway had 91 of their young elite Political hopefuls shot dead.....

In a word people are getting really really anger at the world leaders and he is sitting in the NUMERO UNO hot seat. I think he finally woke up to that fact.

U.S. Secret Service Alerted About Obama Assassination Rumors

Did the Secret Service set up Barack Obama for assassination

Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, has been the target of several assassination threats and alleged plots since he first became a presidential candidate in 2007. Secret Service protection for Obama began after the Senator received a death threat in 2007, when Obama was still serving as then the junior U.S. Senator of Illinois and running for president. This marked the first time a candidate received such protection before being nominated.[1] Security was increased early for Barack Obama due to fears of possible assassination attempts by white supremacist or other racist groups or individuals....

Obama and his officials have generally declined to discuss death threats against him since entering the presidential race.[1][5] Some commentators have suggested the unusually high amount of death threats surrounding Obama are at least partially tied to the use of racist imagery and words used by some of Obama's critics to describe the president.....

en.wikipedia.org...

Notice how the scapegoat of Racists is being promoted even though "officials have generally declined to discuss death threats" and the actual attempts cited do not really validate the accusation as the only reason for the attempted assassinations.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
President Obama has effectively killed any chances that Herman Cain may have had.

It will be a long time before we have another black President.

It's a shame too, Cain would have been a great leader for our country.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Carseller4 because: meh

YES, I much rather have Cain as President than Obama.

I had a few hopes for him (Obama) as did the rest of my friends. We hoped Michael Pollan for Secretary of Agriculture Instead we got the two Monsanto Puppets Vilsack for Sec of Ag. and Mike Taylor for the FDA food safety czar.

Even Huffington Post was flabbergasted by this betrayal to the Corporatists.

The person who may be responsible for more food-related illness and death than anyone in history has just been made the US food safety czar. This is no joke.

Here's the back story.

When FDA scientists were asked to weigh in on what was to become the most radical and potentially dangerous change in our food supply -- the introduction of genetically modified (GM) foods -- secret documents now reveal that the experts were very concerned. Memo after memo described toxins, new diseases, nutritional deficiencies, and hard-to-detect allergens. They were adamant that the technology carried "serious health hazards," and required careful, long-term research, including human studies, before any genetically modified organisms (GMOs) could be safely released into the food supply.

But the biotech industry had rigged the game so that neither science nor scientists would stand in their way. They had placed their own man in charge of FDA policy and he wasn't going to be swayed by feeble arguments related to food safety. No, he was going to do what corporations had done for decades to get past these types of pesky concerns. He was going to lie.

Dangerous Food Safety Lies

When the FDA was constructing their GMO policy in 1991-2, their scientists were clear that gene-sliced foods were significantly different and could lead to "different risks" than conventional foods. But official policy declared the opposite, claiming that the FDA knew nothing of significant differences, and declared GMOs substantially equivalent.

This fiction became the rationale for allowing GM foods on the market without any required safety studies whatsoever! The determination of whether GM foods were safe to eat was placed entirely in the hands of the companies that made them -- companies like Monsanto, which told us that the PCBs, DDT, and Agent Orange were safe.

GMOs were rushed onto our plates in 1996. Over the next nine years, multiple chronic illnesses in the US nearly doubled -- from 7% to 13%. Allergy-related emergency room visits doubled between 1997 and 2002 while food allergies, especially among children, skyrocketed. We also witnessed a dramatic rise in asthma, autism, obesity, diabetes, digestive disorders, and certain cancers.

In January of this year, Dr. P. M. Bhargava, one of the world's top biologists, told me that after reviewing 600 scientific journals, he concluded that the GM foods in the US are largely responsible for the increase in many serious diseases..... www.huffingtonpost.com...

This CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY is the reason I can not stand Obama and it has nothing to do with skin color, it has to do with BETRAYAL of other human beings in exchange for the wealth and power!
edit on 21-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I just saw a great political cartoon...cant find it in my files...the Founding Fathers are standing around the Constitution and one says"I keep thinking we should put something in there in case they elect some fuc*ing moron"...its was so funny and yet,so perfect

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by jdub297

That entire post is so odious I can even reply to it.
MOST of us, don't even think "black" when we think of the President.

When you say "most," I guess that concedes that "many" of you do.
When you say "us" I suppose that means people who inject color into an argument to faslely wield it as a weapon rather than argue on facts and the merits.

I've already pointed out that "affirmative action" is not limited to race or to BHO' I showed how GWB was called the "First Affirmative Action President" while Obama was still learning how to beat up businessmen to support his pet causes as a Chicago "organizer."

I've established more tham once, my minority roots and personal and professional affiliations.

Go back and re-read each of my posts. If I mention the president's race at all, it is in response to some idiot who made it an issue in the first place.

Look at yours, to which I responded. You inject race directly into the proposition about job qualifications, not me.

As fat as qualifications are concerned, I would list: executive experience, fiscal responsibility, love of country and self-sacrifice among the most important. As I told another racist of your ilk, I couldn't care less is he was clear as a crystal, Incompetence knows no race.

jw

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

The people of Pittsburgh apparently agree with you. (Aren't they among the ones BHO ridiculed for "clinging to their guns and bibles?)

Barack Obama: He's come undone
Sunday, August 21, 2011

The wheels are off the Obama bus. It's up on the cinder blocks on some rental property in Martha's Vineyard this weekend.
It is the end of the summer of discontent for a president who's clearly in over his head and whose wallowing is most unbecoming.

Mr. Obama's economic policy prescriptions, textbook Keynesian mumbo jumbo, have failed. History would have been instructive had only he been learned in the discipline. Obviously, he's not. Next month, he'll return with yet another chapter of the novella best titled "Hocus Pocus."

Policy failures aside, we can only wonder if America also should be worried about the mental state of this president. Just prior to his Midwestern bus tour, at a private New York fundraiser, Obama's reported to have likened opposition to his presidency to the persecution of Martin Luther King. Then, on tour, his maudliness plunged deeper as he compared his plight to the sufferings of Abraham Lincoln.

As Gettysburg College history professor Allen C. Guelzo reminded in National Review Online, Mr. Lincoln rose to the challenge and exhibited greatness in his leadership. But, "In our current national agony ... we have come to see a littleness, not a greatness, in Barack Obama. And it is not for him that we feel sorry, but for ourselves."

For it is a tragedy of our own making.

www.pittsburghlive.com...#

Don't look at me, Prof. Guelzo; I tried to warn them, but they wouldn't listen. Some of them are mad at me now, for pointing out what everybody else have come to realize, and what they are saying.

I'm sorry for them, and us, too.

jw

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

What I am afraid we will see is an Obama/Hillary Clinton ticket this time round with Obama assassinated by a "Lone Gunman" like JFK was.

Your scenario is entirely too real. Back in 1994, I saw a Hillary/Obama ticket as the key to a NWO-type adminstration and alteration of our governance. Scarily, I think you've got more than a nugget of truth in there.

jw

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There really doesnt have to be a race issue at all with this guy...hes just another scruff...a wannabe who tried and blew it big time....race doesnt enter into it unless someone wants to point out things like his background,HER background,BOTH their academic records being sealed....those things dont even HAVE to apply here...hes a screwbum who's time is up...he got his 4 to try to fix things....NEXT

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

When you say "most," I guess that concedes that "many" of you do.
When you say "us" I suppose that means people who inject color into an argument to faslely wield it as a weapon rather than argue on facts and the merits....

No what it means is that Obama and his buddies keep bringing it up and throwing it in our faces.

As far as I am concerned Obama has done more to harm race relations than any one I can think of in recent years.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
There really doesnt have to be a race issue at all with this guy...hes just another scruff...a wannabe who tried and blew it big time....race doesnt enter into it unless someone wants to point out things like his background,HER background,BOTH their academic records being sealed....those things dont even HAVE to apply here...hes a screwbum who's time is up...he got his 4 to try to fix things....NEXT

Nationally syndicated columnist, author and president of CURE (the Coalition for Urban Renewal and Education (urbancure.org)), Star Parker, seems to think the same thing.

She notes today that those who most clamored for a race-blind America, have now become disenchanted with Obama's failure to deliver, rather than his color.

She also finds that, unfortunately, a sizable number also expect color and race to be a part of political decisions, anyway.

Election of our nation's first black president is delivering an unexpected message to our black population. Blacks are discovering that what a man or woman does is what matters, not the color of his or her skin.

But for the highly politicized parts of black America, this was certainly not the only message. Because for the highly politicized parts of black America, the point has always been to keep race in American politics.

Parker notes that while the point of the Civil Rights movement was to purge race from politics and government decision-making, it has lately resulted in the exact opposite; race becomes the deciding factor in some instances.

In other words, post-Civil Rights Movement black political culture embraced an agenda exactly the opposite of what the civil rights movement was about.

Its agenda was to get laws and policies that were not neutral but racially slanted and to put individuals in power based on their race and not on their character and capability.

Now blacks have a dilemma. We have a black president and blacks are worse off. Not just a little, but a lot worse off. In the words of longtime Congressional Black Caucus member Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., "Our people are hurtin'.."

And, as we are witnessing, Parker says there are those whose insitence upon neutrality is inconsistent with their disappointment for Obama's failure to deliver.

Blacks now grapple with two possible conclusions.

One, our black president is a traitor to his race. Our struggles put him in power and now he's not taking care of his folks. He's become, in the words of left-wing professor and activist Cornel West, a "mascot" of Wall Street.

Or, two, that the man's performance reflects his views and his capability, not his race. He's not delivering for anyone. Blacks are hurting more because they were already in worse shape when Obama got elected. Bad policies hurt the weakest the most.

Maybe a real bonus that will have come from electing a black president is that blacks will take seriously Dr. King's dream that we judge men by their character and not their color.

washingtonexaminer.com...

People need to understand that while his race may have ushered him into the presidency, it is Barack Obama's performance and agenda that generate and justify the criticism and disappointment.

jw
edit on 22-8-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

As far as I am concerned Obama has done more to harm race relations than any one I can think of in recent years.
]Star Parker agrees with your observations.

Apparently, many of those who scream the loudest for race-neutrality in government, also scream the loudest that certain government policies and practices MUST consider race, e.g., affirmative action and black-favoring laws and regulations (i.e., "good" racism).

Of course, if someone else takes race into consideration, that becomes "racism" (i.e., "bad" racism).

Only certain people get to tell the difference, and only for the right purposes. If it suits their agenda.

jw

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It's the first driving principle of the multicultural religion: Blacks can do no wrong. White men can do nothing right.
White men = a manifestation of evil and moral depravity, Everyone else = morally superior beings linked by shared victimhood and unlimited entitlements designed to get even,

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Uhhh,you do realize that Reagan was an actor before he became president. And Bush wasn't anymore qualified than Obama.

Your's is a prime example of the gross ignorance that enables incompetents such as Mr. Obama, and many others, to be elected to public office.

As former Governors, President Reagan and President Bush both had previous "Executive Branch"experience. Gubernatorial duties are VERY similar to those performed by the President of the United States. Much more so, than those of a Congressman or a Senator.

Voter ignorance is why our country is in such a sorry state.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by cenpuppie

Uhhh,you do realize that Reagan was an actor before he became president. And Bush wasn't anymore qualified than Obama.

Your's is a prime example of the gross ignorance that enables incompetents such as Mr. Obama, and many others, to be elected to public office.

How pathetic. I am certain that Obama and the progressivesplace great value up[on the ignorance of the electorate as they size-up their chances come 11/12.

Some people were quick to compare Obama to Lincoln at the beginning of his term. The only connection I can see is Obama's reliance upon Lincoln's warning:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time,
and all of the people some of the time,
but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time."

Sadly, there remain many who are willingly fooled and then too embarrassed, prideful or ignorant to admit they were conned.

What the world is seeing now - people waking up to being fooled - is a growing realization of the utter and complete lie that is Barack Obama's presidency.

You can rest assured that this administration will say anything to the appropriate audience to gain their approval, regardless of their actual intent and actions.

Some people will go along for the entire ride.

jw

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm reticent to give details here, due to ATS's policy on "activism". So I hope it's okay to say this much. On Alex Jones' radio show today, I think it's right before the last hour of the show, was a "Political Action Committee" which will be urgently working to try and authorize the President removed from his position, due to the emergeny of his ongoing wrecking of the country. They gave out a phone number, and I called and gave some fund$. I am --waiting-- for them to appear @ my email, with all the activist info. As promised. I trust Jones. His show reruns continually back-to-back until the next day's show, so you can see (well, hear) what I mean, and see what you think.
I hope this was okay to post.

Well, I had a chat with a staff person on the phone number provided, and we both ernestly agreed that this current President is a national security threat who was placed there by those hostile to the United States of America. For several different quite specific ongoing and upcoming reasons. It's a 'six alarm fire', y'all. Believe it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
KY State Senator Perry Clark Calls For Obama To step Down Or Face Impeachment

From my PAC's site:

August 16, 2011 • 11:55AM
In a statement issued on August 8, 2011, Kentucky State Senator Perry B. Clark (D-District 37) called upon President Obama to step down, and Congress to pass Glass-Steagall legislation. The full statement reads as follows:

"My fellow citizens, after much reflection on the passage of last week's debt ceiling and austerity legislation in Washington, I have decided that 'enough is enough.' This legislation was brazenly unconstitutional, and I hereby call for a series of emergency actions to undo the damage, beginning with the resignation of President Barack Obama.

"Our nation and the world stand at the brink of economic chaos and social breakdown. The financial system is crumbling, and most of our states and cities are undergoing unprecedented budget cutting that has resulted in increasing numbers of our fellow citizens dead or dying. This situation parallels a similar crisis in 1933. In that year, Germany, under orders from Wall Street and the City of London, brought in Hitler. The United States, however, followed a patriotic path, elected Franklin Roosevelt and reined in Wall Street.

"On August 2, 2011, the U.S. Congress, under immense pressure from the same Wall Street and British bankers that imposed Hitler, passed legislation in blatant violation of the United States Constitution, Article 1, Sec. 8. Congress enacted a vicious and unnecessary austerity program, and it created a twelve-member "Super-Congress" to execute the policy. The entire scheme, including the 'supercongress,' the prohibition of debate and amendment, and the automatic triggering mechanism, is brazenly unconstitutional. It is a direct echo of the 1933 German Reichstag Enabling Laws that ceded all legislative power to the murderous Hitler government. And only the prosecution of World War II allowed the world to overturn this madness.

"President Obama was at the center of instigating this legislation, and once he affixed his name on the bill, he crossed the line. Many members of Congress have since denounced the bill, and other national leaders have pronounced it unconstitutional. It is necessary to go further. I am joining with American statesman Lyndon LaRouche in calling for the President to step down or face impeachment.

"All elected officials, including myself, swear a sacred oath to 'protect, defend, and uphold' the U.S. Constitution. As such, I call upon the Congress to immediately heed their oath, and overturn the legislation of August 2.

"Once this is accomplished, I am calling upon the Congress to immediately restore the only viable solution to the economic crisis, and reinstate the American System of economics. We must begin with the restoration of Glass-Steagall, and the political defeat of Wall Street, once and for all. This demands swift passage of HR 1489 in the House and a companion bill in the Senate, to restore the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933. For the sixty-six years that Glass-Steagall was law, the Wall Street banks were kept in check, and we avoided financial meltdown. Reinstating Glass-Steagall is merely the first, but crucial step to rebuilding our shattered nation. As we embark down that road, we will provide a model and inspiration for other nations to quickly follow.

"I urge Congress to do their duty. This is not the time for 'summer soldiers or sunshine patriots.' The long-suffering American population deserves no less."

edit on 23-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join