It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsinse interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I was going to post this, but I noticed your thread. Here is some good input on the subject:

edit on 5-9-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
He's back up now:

Dutch Since instead of Dutch Sinse.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Love him or hate him, you have to agree that this is conspiracy material. The guy had 700+ videos, and they flagged 1 video for violating terms, yet nothing in the video violates youtubes terms. He was bringing youtube tons of hits, so why would they cut him off?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Great. This is one case YouTube did something right for a change.

The guy is a whacko, and most of the time has no clue about what he is spewing.

Says the guy who thinks Ron Paul will restore America in 2012....

Pot, meet kettle.

love your avatar by the way. yes yes yes.
brain meet synapse.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Love him or hate him, you have to agree that this is conspiracy material. The guy had 700+ videos, and they flagged 1 video for violating terms, yet nothing in the video violates youtubes terms. He was bringing youtube tons of hits, so why would they cut him off?

true. There is more to this. Of course, this is a conspiracy site and his channel is full of that but he must've hit a nerve somewhere. The scalar stuff was VERY detailed. This alone might get one in the light. Again, we are not free. you don't own your house......and you are a slave. Period. Once we realize that we will be on our way to restructure.

V1rtuoso, I totally agree. Love him or hate him once "freedom " of thought speech is censored....we are done. This proves that

we R done. Wake up people. Its about the ability to speak freely. Yes the content counts but as we are losing the ability minute by minute. We r slaves.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You need to get your facts straight. Youtube DID NOT shut his channel down. Dutchsinse was hit with several copyright violations, he was owned over the Pisgah Volcano non eruption, and he ran away for..............a day when a bunch of people rightfully started questioning the non sense he spews. www.kcet.org... The parents of the guy who was shot told him to take the videos down about the matter because they were so mad. If you actually believe the government is on to this guy because he's spilling the beans over some top secret HAARP activities, then you need to take the tin foil hat off and use that brain god gave you.
reply to post by Drew99GT

Nice, that's the kind of stuff I've been looking for all night, thanks for the link. Now to repost to every dutch troll I come across.

edit on 5-9-2011 by dr3amstat3s because: forgot to quote post

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I do not know much about him personally, however one time I made a video about his video, and he contacted me 11 times in under one hour, telling me to take it down. I said, right. However I recently made another video about his channel. I mean reporting things after the fact does raise awareness, but how much does one channel need?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by oceleste
I do not know much about him personally, however one time I made a video about his video, and he contacted me 11 times in under one hour, telling me to take it down. I said, right. However I recently made another video about his channel. I mean reporting things after the fact does raise awareness, but how much does one channel need?

He must have alot of money to be able to make videos 24/7.

Is that you in the video? Can you make a video about me? lol

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I dunno, I think I had the wrong approach, and now I need to make videos to make money like him. :-) I am not sure of his motives, are you getting a read on him at all?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by oceleste

I dunno, I think I had the wrong approach, and now I need to make videos to make money like him. :-) I am not sure of his motives, are you getting a read on him at all?

He's trying to make a name for himself by using free advertising (youtube). After making a name for himself, he will start getting on radio shows, and maybe his website will gain popularity. I'm not 100% sure his motives, but I believe he is trying to get his name out.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I just posted a comment on his youtube page to direct his attention to this thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join