It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "Govt. Setting the Stage for Violence in Our Country"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

The government is trying to make everyone afraid of everything and turn on each other. I can't wait for their house of cards to come crashing down.

Hate to be divisive here but did anyone notice how the people in this commerical were white people? Not only that but good looking, rich, important looking white people. The policeman and the clerk were working class minorities, aka servants of these rich white people.

The underlyng message is: reporting suspicious minorities to the police will make you a good looking, suit wearing, taxi affording American patriot.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

lol i recently pointed out that we are in the same exact conditions that led king oreo's election

pretty much everybody was angry with prince shrub.
none of the candidates looked any better.
a dark horse showed up promising change and rainbows
the mask came off once said dark horse was installed at the white house

history does not repeat itself, but sometimes it rhymes.

at least the posters on that thread were nicer about it.

if it's any consolation if RP does win
and turns out to be more of the same,
you can join me in christening the newly butthurt

as the ron-tards.

oh and the economic conditions that led to the creation of the fed. reserve were created by the banksters.
despite clearer heads pointing out that the fed would have the power to scientifically create and manage the very same economic manipulations it was "supposed to prevent", it was allowed to come into existence.

edit on 19-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

Well said!!! I would only offer one suggestion. Let's cool it with the name calling, whether it fits or not, it doesn't help to further a cause and not only brings us down a level, but doesn't help anything. Yes there are extremely fervent Ron Paul supporters here who will never acknowledge their overzealousness matches whom they called "obamatards" and maybe if we all take a step back and breathe a little, hell, the election isn't until next year.

The fun part won't be calling people paultards. The fun part will be when he has to change his message in the least. Because that is his "strength", being inflexible on his own opinions for nearly forty years now. I know even four years ago I was able to keep an open mind and be flexible in order to work with others. Just call him out for that and watch the all caps responses fly.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab

The government is trying to make everyone afraid of everything and turn on each other. I can't wait for their house of cards to come crashing down.

Hate to be divisive here but did anyone notice how the people in this commerical were white people? Not only that but good looking, rich, important looking white people. The policeman and the clerk were working class minorities, aka servants of these rich white people.

The underlyng message is: reporting suspicious minorities to the police will make you a good looking, suit wearing, taxi affording American patriot.

I have a fun game I play with my wife for any republican campaign, it is called "Spot the Minority". It's kinda sad, but is extremely funny sometimes, especially for local elections.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069

I have always said it, republicans and democrats are 2 sides of the same coin. They have managed to turn the election system into a vote for the least evil candidate. Ron Paul wants a return to before government got a taste of free money.
Abolish the IRS and return federal funding to that states rather than the citizen. To start that is. The ruling elite want him GONE. That's enough for me to want to get to know him.

it's always "the lesser of two evils." it's an integral part of the system. When you only have a handful of candidates each trying to become the leader of a nation of hundreds of millions of persons, the winner will always be the one that is least repugnant. You can't please everyone after all. Basically the voting system is a system of compromise where the choices are narrowed down and finally decided as a course of determining whichever candidate the most people feel they can settle for.

I know that kills the heroic romance of it, but, well, that's just how it works. While I'm spoiling dreams, the Spartans were goddamned terrible warriors, western civilization was saved by Genghis Khan, and The Eagles are a freaking terrible band.

Pause for a moment. Look at what you're saying. Examine the words you use. I don't know if you're even aware of it, but all you're saying is nothing but slogans. Lots of sizzle, no steak. I know that for many in this nation, the sound is more important than the meat, but, well, it's actually not. Look up his positions. Apply them. Figure the results. Every policy change has positives and negatives. The positives are generally negligible for analysis until after a reasoned and deep appraisal of the negatives.

Ask if the economic plan installed in Chile in 1973 is what we want for the United States in 2013.

This happens to be one of the best posts I have ever read on ATS. As long as you weren't joking about the Eagles, iI think I'd rather listen to the Superbowl Shuffle on repeat than ever hear the eagles again.

Seriously, though, I'm saving this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

How about flooding their hotlines or whatever with reports of all the #ed up little laws and bull# running around.
Hey, they told us to report suspicious activity!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Perhaps your just projecting your own thoughts onto the situation to justify your own internal racism.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab

I don't have sound on my CPU, but just from watching the video it appeared that the people that planted the bombs were the white chick who got out of a taxi and the white taxi driver.

Did you not understand the video? How did you even get a star for your post? You must have starred your own post.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear

lol i recently pointed out that we are in the same exact conditions that led king oreo's election

as the ron-tards.

oh and the economic conditions that led to the creation of the fed. reserve were created by the banksters.
despite clearer heads pointing out that the fed would have the power to scientifically create and manage the very same economic manipulations it was "supposed to prevent", it was allowed to come into existence.

edit on 19-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

Well said!!! I would only offer one suggestion. Let's cool it with the name calling, whether it fits or not, it doesn't help to further a cause and not only brings us down a level, but doesn't help anything. Yes there are extremely fervent Ron Paul supporters here who will never acknowledge their overzealousness matches whom they called "obamatards" and maybe if we all take a step back and breathe a little, hell, the election isn't until next year.

The fun part won't be calling people paultards. The fun part will be when he has to change his message in the least. Because that is his "strength", being inflexible on his own opinions for nearly forty years now. I know even four years ago I was able to keep an open mind and be flexible in order to work with others. Just call him out for that and watch the all caps responses fly.

Retiring 30 yrs of congressional service. Honorable service. Find 1 time he voted in favor of a pay raise or other under-the-table shananigans. 30 yrs and the message hasn't changed.
Do you consider the military a bunch of paultards. They seem to favor him 'overwhelmingly.' Maybe they just know something you haven't noticed yet. Me personally, I would be hesitant about mocking a battle-hardened man holding an automatic weapon. I can see here a democrat in denial or a corporate money-grubber trying to save his blood money income through unfounded accusations and beratement. I hate to think there are people out there so uninformed to what is actually happening when the facts and data are easily accessible. The nice thing about the truth is it can't be changed. Only obscured or lied about just to surface later.
I would like to opine on the fed being mentioned, there was no economic crisis before the fed. The 1 depression was caused by the switch from the gold standard to federal reserve. This creation created the opportunity to regulate the value of money. Now it can be done on rumors. The gold standard monetary system prevented the abuses being committed by Barry, George and the rest of the DC crime ring that are going on today. A few of you need to open a history book or go back to the DNC and tell them you failed in your defamation.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069

Originally posted by the owlbear

as the ron-tards.

Retiring 30 yrs of congressional service. Honorable service. Find 1 time he voted in favor of a pay raise or other under-the-table shananigans. 30 yrs and the message hasn't changed.
Do you consider the military a bunch of paultards. They seem to favor him 'overwhelmingly.' Maybe they just know something you haven't noticed yet. Me personally, I would be hesitant about mocking a battle-hardened man holding an automatic weapon. I can see here a democrat in denial or a corporate money-grubber trying to save his blood money income through unfounded accusations and beratement. I hate to think there are people out there so uninformed to what is actually happening when the facts and data are easily accessible. The nice thing about the truth is it can't be changed. Only obscured or lied about just to surface later.
I would like to opine on the fed being mentioned, there was no economic crisis before the fed. The 1 depression was caused by the switch from the gold standard to federal reserve. This creation created the opportunity to regulate the value of money. Now it can be done on rumors. The gold standard monetary system prevented the abuses being committed by Barry, George and the rest of the DC crime ring that are going on today. A few of you need to open a history book or go back to the DNC and tell them you failed in your defamation.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

I just spent the first part of that reply saying "name calling, bad."
And I respect your opinion. But no one is infallible.
And if you were trying to scare me by saying all you military types with guns like Ron Paul. It didn't work.
I'm just trying to get people away from the name calling, and when it comes down to it, ALL OF THEM ARE SHILLS. RON "JESUS" PAUL INCLUDED

edit on 19-8-2011 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

oh, the king oreo is just to avoid setting of some federal snooper program, you know how it is.
i don't use these nicknames in daily life, only on the interwebs

lol i'm multiracial myself

i've got others,see if you can guess who they are [ hint: they are in reverse chronological order]

prince shrub

"robber" baron prick

the baroness prick

king shrub

also: "dizzy" dame delirious [ a wannabe from the northernmost state]

if RP turns out to be more of the same i'll give him one too

my point is that there are too many in this country who are looking for messiahs.

i'm with Siddhartha and Nietzsche: only we can save ourselves.

edit on 19-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: too not to

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
According to:
www.govtrack.us...

"Track H.R. 645 [111th]

Because this bill was introduced in a previous session of Congress, no more action can occur on it."

...Read, people.

Not saying that they aren't going to resurrect this bill, but this one's dead.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

H.R. 645: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

111th Congress: 2009-2010

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

This bill never became law.

This bill was proposed in a previous session of Congress. Sessions of Congress last two years, and at the end of each session all proposed bills and resolutions that haven't passed are cleared from the books.

Members often reintroduce bills that did not come up for debate under a new number in the next session.

Referred to Committee View Committee Assignments
Reported by Committee (did not occur)
House Vote (did not occur)
Senate Vote (did not occur)
Signed by President (did not occur)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Paul is correct. Everything that has been done will lead to an incitement of the populace. Violence will happen.

Through order shall come chaos, and through chaos, shall come order

This is how these people operate.

September will be interesting if riots break out.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The link is to the 111th Congress, which has expired. The bill died when that Congress ended last year, without having made any progress. It does not appear to have been introduced, at least under the same name.

But you still have NORTHCOM

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, wouldn't be surprised if they threw this into some other bill, since we know congress doesn't read many of the bills it passes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join