It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Calleman advises to "Make a Commitment" before the end of the 9th Wave!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Making a commitment for unity! A personal commitment to serve the higher good!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I clicked different areas of the video and I heard, "The world..." "be reborn..." "Cosmic beings..."

That's enough to know I don't want to watch it in full length.

*Edit,

I missed noticing that this was in the Metaphysics forum....

Great video, keep up the transcendence and all that. Best of luck reaching new planes of existence.

edit on 18-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That's ok! Just sending out a message. If you can feel what's happening and how it relates to the mayan calendar...maybe you would see the message.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'd rather commit to exposing Calleman for the fraud that he is. The extent of knowledge of the Mayans is that they existed. Other that pretty much everything he says regarding them is completely false.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Good luck with that..i feel this man and Lungold as well as others are certainly on the right track, like was said earlier in this thread, if you cannot feel it we should feel kinda sorry for you , but nah... we will just begin to energize while you guys will take the shift in all at once, and not likely are you to survive this incredible MORE event...

Meditation is just impossible for some....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

I don't care what you feel, the fact of the matter is that Calleman has no grasp on Mayan mythology, cosmology, astronomy, prophecy, etc. He essentially invented his entire source material. For example he bases his entire calendar off the fact that the Mayan underworld had nine levels that formed an inverted pyramid shape. He claims this is why Mayan pyramids have nine levels. There are two problems with this. One, most Mayan pyramids do not have nine levels. And two, the Mayan underworld did not have nine levels either. Those simple facts right there destroy his entire theory. I don't even need to go in-depth by bringing up Tortuguero Monument 6 or Coba Stela 1 to prove him wrong (although they do). I just needed to spend five minutes searching for Mayan cosmology and architecture and his entire theory falls apart. So, please explain to me how his conclusion can be correct when every single one of his premises is wrong.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I am always open to someone with knowledge. How many levels did the Mayan underworld have? Either way...I feel the energies are happening right along the wave timeline...that cannot be denied.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

And I don't care what you feel either. I'm sick of people making all these claims about individuals (Alex Jones, David Wilcock, etc.) and then being too lazy to back up their claims with hard evidence. You say you don't need to go in depth, but you are wrong. You do need to go in depth. You are the one challenging Calleman's theories, and if you're too lazy to spend a little amount of time backing up every single word you say, you are just like the other countless people I have run across on this site.

All bark and no bite.

I agree that Calleman's theories have very little substance to go with them, but unless I'm ready to provide various proof and references, I have no right to invalidate another man's research.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
What I don't understand is how the end of the Mayan Calendar went from being Dec. 2012 to Oct. 2011.

Also I think its important to understand that oneness is not something that is coming. Oneness is already here and always has been. Oneness isn't something you arrive at, its something you realize. And the knowledge of oneness isn't oneness. Oneness is the universe the knowledge of oneness is just knowledge.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

There are 3 different calendars that intermesh like cog wheels. The Long Count Calendar ends Dec 21, 2012, it ends the fifth procession. The Tzolkin (which many believe as the master calendar) ends October 28, 2011. Then there is the Haab the solar calendar.

Here is more info.

www.maya-portal.net...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by smithjustinb

There are 3 different calendars that intermesh like cog wheels. The Long Count Calendar ends Dec 21, 2012, it ends the fifth procession. The Tzolkin (which many believe as the master calendar) ends October 28, 2011. Then there is the Haab the solar calendar.

Here is more info.

www.maya-portal.net...

Actually, all calenders intermesh because they all represent the same thing.

...time passing.
edit on 19-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Dr. Calleman is just sending a message to people that are starting to awaken to world. That we are evolving and to make the commitment to unity. To the fact that we are all one. The end of the Mayan Tzolkin calendar is the culmination of all the previous levels. It is our leap of consciousness.

Maya in Sanskrit means "Illusion". October 28, 2011 is the end of the illusion.

What you do with the message is up to you.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Okay, news flash, there is no 9th wave, or global ascension. The reason people are so ignorant of these type of things is because the subject of philosophy has been completely eradicated from public schools and even universities.

Imagine if I came on here and said "Commit to learning about nuclear fission before the 9th wave" you'd rightly say "Well what does the 9th wave have to do with anything?" Or if I said "Be committed to learning a hobby or stamp collecting before the 9th wave"

Philosophical texts (there are numerous of them) have been around for thousands of years. Thousands. They hold the key to ascension, not some mysterious global shift in consciousness.

Plotinus, Boethius, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Fine. Here is a peer-reviewed article from Antiquity that explains that the belief in a layered Mayan underworld is a post-Colonial Christian convention.

Dante's heritage: questioning the multi-layered model of the Mesoamerican universe

And if you're in a reading mood here is Johan Normark's views on Calleman. Be sure to check out all the articles he has written regarding Calleman, which are linked at the bottom, as well as the comments as there are a number of times where Calleman attempts to defend his theory and fails.

2012: Prophet of nonsense #1: Carl Johan Calleman – 2012? No, 2011!

Also, I take offense to the fact that you say I have not done or provided any research. Go to any other thread regarding Calleman and check my posts. They are full of links. It just gets frustrating having to say the same thing over and over again while providing the same links. Did I get lazy this time? Yes. That however does not mean I am a lazy researcher as I am one of the few people on this site who regularly read and provide links to peer-reviewed sources in defense of my claims.

edit on 19-8-2011 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

The Mayan underworld had one level. The belief that it was multiple layers did not occur until the Spanish arrived and brought Christian beliefs with them.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Funny, all of those books talk about sudden enlightenment, and you would be surprised how many "elite" have been waiting for this moment for a LONG time.

In fact Self-Realization Fellowship, a very strong organization that holds more spirituality than you could likely handle for a few moments...has been tracking the movements of certain "processional movements", and radical changes that so very oddly line up with these calendars, somehow we are 8000 years ahead of schedule, and are being presented with a unique opportunity, something that has NEVER happened before, the ability to be superhuman, or the ability to be totally destroyed, down to a SOUL level.

I know much of this makes no sense to most of you , but then again you have not ACTUALLY asked your soul to show you and let you feel these energies first hand.

I wish you would, since you would instantly recognize the awesomeness that is already being bestowed, and the complete and total annihilation of this worlds decrepit, and most importantly, INCREDIBLY mundane boring lifestyle.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I would disagree. When you say global ascension, do you mean physical? As in the earth and our bodies will ascend...because I don't believe that will happen, of course anything could happen at this point. Our consciousness is supposed to ascend freeing us from our previous time "behind the veil" so to speak. Where we will understand much more and additionally some new information. We will evolve.

Do any of you on here not feel a change...and I'm not talking about the economy or the outside changes...although they are a reflection. Do you feel any inner changes?

In addition, many say that time is speeding up...it is not time, but events are speeding up...everyday there are so many things happening it feels like it is making life like a pressure cooker. Some say that the Comet Elenin which is supposed to be closest around Oct 20, will be the final sign of the changes. So...I don't know what happens after October 28, 2011.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Wise Old Grinch...well maybe you are not old...LOL...anyway, if more people took a moment to look within...there may be a spark of understanding.

new topics

top topics

join