It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humana changing consumerism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I work for Humana and they a had a 50th Anniversary deal at the Louisville YUM center today. ...The company started with two dudes wanting to build a nursing home for elderly..In the 60's it was sub-par care as families were beginning to be more mobile as never precedented..

www.fundinguniverse.com...

So fast forward to today ...10,000 employees came, endured speeches from the founders and his son as well as the current CEO....I am a cynical...so after they they had the "Second City" comedians perform I was ready to leave..So they announced a surprise..I new logo and motto...

"At Humana , we believe everyone deserves to live life fully. So we're continually finding bold,new ways for you to realize your best self., while AWAKENING YOU TO THE THE POWER OF CONSCIOUS CHOICES- so we can all lead happier, healthier, more productive lives...

We were all given a bag and i was hoping the message would be digital to share..albiet it was a tae-chi dvd.. LOL

In closing i want to say YES I work for Insurance but knowing the foundation of this company makes me proud to work for them and of course glad have a job...

I know some ATS'ers despise private insurance but I see the other end of the spectrum ...too many too list and I am not an ad exec......

I was mostly shocked at the AWAKENING portion as it was posted in digital banners..They spoke of being awake and living for the moment. I instantly thought of posting this to ATS as after the viewing the arena was still for a moment and I believe they captured that moment... Once again we were given a a dvd ..was hoping to post what we saw.......
.......I will editt with additional footage if possible

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oh, yes, this will be interesting to see.

Humana did well to finance my grandmother's declining years, and Grandpa is still on Humana. Worthwhole company.

join