It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The bottom line is that you don't know jack. So why even make a pointless thread? Do they exist, prolly. Did they contact us? Who knows.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation

Originally posted by anthbes

You're just trolling.

Aw there it is...
edit on 18-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

Now your just being a prick!

Piss poor effort for a thread. binz
edit on 02/06/2011 by fordizzl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
But God exists ? That is perfectly normal, Aliens don't exist but a magic man in the sky does ? Okay and I'm the bats**t crazy one

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

And I guess you know more than most scientists??
Just because they havent visited our tiny planet in middle of nowhere does not mean they don't exist.
The distances in space is just so unimaginable great that there is very little chance that they could even come here if they wanted to. It takes years for even the light of closest stars to reach us, and it is very unlikely that anyone can travel faster than light based upon what we know now.

Life on the other hand could be quite common for all you know.
We have found materials needed for life to form on several bodies in our own solar system. Mars once had liquid oceans, much thicker atmosphere and magnetic field just like ours. There are several moons of both jupiter and saturn that is believed to have liquid WATER oceans right now and at least one of them also have organic materials.

There are at least millions of galaxies with BILLIONS of stars each and most of these stars most likely have planets orbiting them. Why is it so hard to believe that life could exist anywhere else?? The chances for there not being life out there is slim.

There could even be some form of simple life out there in our own solar system right now.
It is a bit hard to find life when we haven't really searched isn't it??
But I guess you know best eh??
edit on 19-8-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Why is this thread even bumped? OP is ridiculous. he also only says 'there is no' 'there is no', no arguments just crappy 'they do not exist, there are no'. Little does he know, there are too many cases to say it is all liers, all is natural pehnoment, He doesn't even talk about military ships, is this also impossible? Such people are idiots...Can a mod close this?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Why are you even on a site like ATS??

Oh wait, could it be because you cannot deny your own ignorance?

Do everyone here at ATS who is searching for answers a favor and leave.

Don't go away mad, just go away!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
FAO OP
You my friend cannot possibly know that for a fact..
There is no way you could know any such sort of that information..
So you are a billy bullsitter..
Why bother even posting..
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your strongly held beliefs.

Even though i do not believe what you do i respect that you have the right to believe whatever you wish and acknowledge your choice for what i see it as. A courageous desire to explore the infinite possibilities of the universe at your own pace rather than at the pace of any another.

I look forward to the distant future when we can all compare notes and share our experiences.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Rofl cause I can express my opinion.
yeah I know kids believe if you have different beliefs they should be muted.
I know you probably live in some poor hellhole that does not allow different beliefs.

I'll get my friend to post a topic about space brothers or something.
he'll have no proof but I bet people like you would eat it up.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Poster is just trying to comfort himself. I try and tell myself the same thing sometimes when I get scared of the dark. I think he's just saying it's too much for him to fathom. (all due respect)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by looming
Poster is just trying to comfort himself. I try and tell myself the same thing sometimes when I get scared of the dark. I think he's just saying it's too much for him to fathom. (all due respect)

Wtf is too much?

I dont see any proof of aliens.

So no its not "too much for me".

Cause there is nothing there.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Whilst there is no proof at the moment that extra terrestrial life exists, it would be extremely foolish to completely deny that they exist.

You have (obviously) not been to every planet or moon orbiting every star in the universe, so you cannot say with 100% certainty that they do not exist
edit on 19/8/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

This really should be in the Rant section.

As far as the OP goes all I will say is that this is an opinion, that is all. And it seems to me that it is a quite poorly informed one at that. This is something that really irritates me about a lot of people and this issue. Because YOU have not seen anything then that means that NO ONE has seen or experienced anything, flawed and incredibly 'childish' attitude to have. I also feel that if you want to speak authoritatively on this issue then you should at least do some more research, you are talking to people who have been researching this issue for years and you risk looking foolish in this context, so please do at LEAST six months of research before talking down to others about Aliens/UFO's.

Also the way in which you jokingly refer to reptilians etc shows that this thread is somewhat inflammatory and intended to mock members of this site. I also love that you have come to these conclusions based on six days of research, what an ABSOLUTE JOKE.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

got tired of going to the NASCAR website and making fun of people who like racing, huh? troll on mr. troll-a-riffic. the troll-fu is weak and needs much work. back to school soon, believe everything they tell you.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So the testimonies and experiences of thousands from all walks of life including from inside the appropriate agencies are all false and everyone of them is a fraud! Many of these testimonies have also been corroborated by individuals that have never met each other.

Dont you think that what you state is just a little too much to accept/swallow?

Not to mention the ancient historical evidence!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

This really should be in the Rant section.

As far as the OP goes all I will say is that this is an opinion, that is all. And it seems to me that it is a quite poorly informed one at that. This is something that really irritates me about a lot of people and this issue. Because YOU have not seen anything then that means that NO ONE has seen or experienced anything, flawed and incredibly 'childish' attitude to have. I also feel that if you want to speak authoritatively on this issue then you should at least do some more research, you are talking to people who have been researching this issue for years and you risk looking foolish in this context, so please do at LEAST six months of research before talking down to others about Aliens/UFO's.

Also the way in which you jokingly refer to reptilians etc shows that this thread is somewhat inflammatory and intended to mock members of this site. I also love that you have come to these conclusions based on six days of research, what an ABSOLUTE JOKE.

Yeah this should be in the rant section only because its not your belief. Do I need to start posting links to the "space brothers" topic you kids eat up.? That are allowed to stay in this forum?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Typically arrogant response. You should listen to what people are saying to you. And calling me a 'kid' isnt helping you either, back off, do some research, read what people are writing to you and get rid of the attitude.

Just some friendly advice.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Pro Alien Rants that are allowed to stay..

Hey where are the calls for them to be moved.
We HAVE contact

Are There Aliens Here on ATS

Yes people claim they are aliens in this topic.^^

Not to mention 99% of other topics.. But hey the kids will be hypocrites.
A little bit of selective moderation yes? Not surprising.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join