It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7
reply to post by SplitInfinity

WOW, That was weird. I was editing my post above to ask you again, nicely to talk with us about your experiences. I adding in an old "cat/curiosity" reference.
Then I read your reply (that I am replying to now) and now I feel like I tripped into some strange rabbit hole.

All kidding and weird happenings aside. We have on this thread, those that believe and those that don't. We could debate all night but it will get us nowhere.

Split Infinity - I am always game if you ever want to share.

Harlot....there is only so much I can share. Everything I have posted are things that others have talked about before so it prevents me from getting into trouble with associates that by nature....don't like trouble. I very well could be spreading disinformation as apposed to telling you the truth....so....that prevents me from becoming a statistic.

Personally....after so many years of keeping my mouth shut....it becomes annoying. And once a person becomes used to compartamentalizing everything....that person starts to do that in their personal life. Believe me....that has repercussions to family and friends...not to mention any love interests. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
It appears the OP is extremely adamant...angry if fact...that so much "non-evidence" exists. That there even are so many shows and testiments "for" it. And little against. Simple logic and proportion implies in the affirmative. But, why be so angry that the evidence and testimonies mount?

there were shows about the year 2000 too.(y2k).

Shows about the End of the world, the fall of man. Etc..

Those show exist because of gullibe people...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

Wow. You exude anger, which undermines any logic you may have intended to display.

History is replete with examples of passionate beliefs that science ultimately discarded like yesterday's trash. And make no mistake - your opinion is a belief because you cannot prove the non-existence of something.

People knew with certainty that the earth revolved around the sun too.

edit on 8/18/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I like the George Carlin attitude when looking at End of the World declarations by anyone. He said...Save the Planet!? The Planet has gone through Asteroid Bombardment, Tectonic Plate shifts, Magnetic polar shifts, Ice Ages, Mass Volcanic eruptions, Solar Flare Irradiation, Cosmic Ray Bombardment.....Save the Planet? The Planets going NOWHERE! WE ARE! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I think we made contact as soon as we looked up to the Stars.........................how can you explain why the argument of life or not in the Universe enters our mind in the first place? Whats up with that? Does the light from Stars we look at stimulate anything in our consciousness or soul? Is that contact?

What proof do you have that there are no Aliens?

but for the OP

Evidence of non-existent, ok here we go...

Why do you think the only evidence is in Ufology? Why do you think the only evidence is from Nasa? Why do you think the only evidence is the Ancient Alien Theory? What evidence are you looking for that Aliens do not exist?

What evidence do you have that Aliens have not made contact?

What is the point of the Kepler telescope? What evidence do you have to share with Nasa?

What evidence do you have about Mars?
edit on 18-8-2011 by game over man because: grammar

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Personally....after so many years of keeping my mouth shut....it becomes annoying. And once a person becomes used to compartamentalizing everything....that person starts to do that in their personal life. Believe me....that has repercussions to family and friends...not to mention any love interests.

Which is why I almost said that I was jealous regarding your semi-disclosure of your experiences but then thought better of it. Everything comes with a cost.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Well here's hoping you are right, brother. haha.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Personally....after so many years of keeping my mouth shut....it becomes annoying. And once a person becomes used to compartamentalizing everything....that person starts to do that in their personal life. Believe me....that has repercussions to family and friends...not to mention any love interests.

Which is why I almost said that I was jealous regarding your semi-disclosure of your experiences but then thought better of it. Everything comes with a cost.

COST....that much is for certain. Still....if I had the chance to do it all over again...and a second chance to make a different choice....I would probably done the same thing. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You want evidence?

Research the 1976 Tehran UFO case.

Debunk this UFO and tell me what it is. If you can do so, I take seriously your claim that there is no evidence.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-8-2011 by thesearchfortruth because: Added Link to wikipedia page

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
No we have not made contact.
The Drake Equation has not proven anything.
99-100% of the stuff in our skies is explainable or a natural event.
There are no Pictures of Aliens.
There are Legit Pictures of their Spaceships.
Just Theories

Is it just me or does this sound like broken robot engrish?

Error.
Fail to compute.
Have issues.
Grammar failed to execute.

If I had to guess. I think the author of the thread is a poor attempt at a Turing machine. The last thing the world needs is another ALICE bot.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
omg thanks for making this thread, i was so worried about this, now i know aliens are not real because you obviously know.
lmao who gave stars to this thread??

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I had a very powerful UFO experience in 2004....but there are no pictures ...and no films of what happened to me. I very rarely share what happened ...but if anyone ever wants to know...I will share this experience.

And you are right....Eisenhower....made sure that the coverups will continue. I would really like someone in a very high place in our government...arrange a massive press conference...come forward...and reveal the truth....

Yes...I know....dream on......

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

You couldn't just bump the other threads like this one? Cool story

And as far as proof, I could post the videos with retired military officers talking about UFOs shutting down nuclear missiles. But you got it all figured out don't ya?
edit on 18-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

You can post that hokey Malmstrom AFB UFO fairytale courtesy of Robert Salas and Robert Hastings if you would like.

I'll post the Boeing engineering reports that clearly dismiss any UFO story's as nonsense as well as testimony from Col. Eric Carlson (the Malmstrom commander at the time of the Echo flight malfunction) and lt. Walt Figel who was on duty in the command post at the time of the logic coupler malfunction.

Believe what you want but you are being duped by a couple of snake oil salesman and their is a mountain of evidence now in the public domain that destroys the claim made by Salas in Faded Giant.

For the record I am acquainted with James Carlson, Col. Eric Carlson's son and am 100% confident in my assertion.

Take it for what you will.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Caladonia....It certainly is a life changing experience. I know it had a big effect on how I veiwed things. Don't worry what others say to you about your experience. I am sure you are smart enough to know the difference between seeing something that could be experimental craft and something that defies the laws of physics....although we are getting there.

It is your experience....if others don't believe it...thats their problem. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Caladonia....It certainly is a life changing experience. I know it had a big effect on how I veiwed things. Don't worry what others say to you about your experience. I am sure you are smart enough to know the difference between seeing something that could be experimental craft and something that defies the laws of physics....although we are getting there.

It is your experience....if others don't believe it...thats their problem. Split Infinity

Thank you for the moral support.....and yes I do know the difference....my experience was real and awesome.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sure there is I bet there are some sneaking over the border into Texas and California right now from Tijuana.

Oh, you don't mean that kind, lol.

Well smarty pants build yourself a space ship roam all over the universe and take pics back that prove what you are saying. We'll be waiting.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
You can post that hokey Malmstrom AFB UFO fairytale courtesy of Robert Salas and Robert Hastings if you would like. ...

Believe what you want but you are being duped by a couple of snake oil salesman and their is a mountain of evidence now in the public domain that destroys the claim made by Salas in Faded Giant.

For the record I am acquainted with James Carlson, Col. Eric Carlson's son and am 100% confident in my assertion.

No disrespect intended, but has James bothered to get his father to sign an affidavit before a notary yet? Until he does I'm going to stick with the Salas, Meiwald, and Jamison account. Frankly it's a little hard to believe James when he can't even get his own father to sign his name to a document testifying to the accuracy of "his" side of the story.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Explanation, what do you mean by 'you people'? And since when is it okay to bring others down by calling them 'children'. You have to show respect in order to gain respect... Watch your step Ex, Im the kind of guy who'll track you down and poop in your driveway! Just because I dislike people like you. Thats my opinion.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

""For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.""

>

ps: loving the warmth on this side of the "argument" much more than the other " cold" side...!!!

seeya

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Nowhere did I imply the proof was in tv, video, documentaries or YouTube...hardly. In fact...I am a big discreditor of folks using YouTube or Wikipedia as "proven sources" for info. Some is true...much of it...can be anything.

The evidence in total comes from everywhere and everyone involved over all these centuries reporting and discussing personal experiences and researched archeological studies. Even mathematically discounting the percentages that are wrong, mistaken or even from people deluded...the information that they... in all mathematical probablility exist...is still astounding and affirmative. That cannot be denied

And you cant really see the air...but its there (no...not WIND...air)
Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join