It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wemadetheworld
Not to ally myself too much with the original poster but the idea of perennial interaction between humans and extraterrestrials may be paradoxical

Are you saying it's your opinion that interaction between Earth-humans and Extraterrestrials is not possible? There are several cases of UFO sightings and encounters with Extraterrestrials. Cases of Earth humans being abducted by aliens, and like i just presented, alien implants have been tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts on this planet, the Roswell debris is tested, and Batelle scientist confessed to have analyzed this Roswell alien debris. Some Russian military divers were reportedly killed by aliens when they tried to catch them at Lake Baikal, but had to give up the chase. Two F-14s were reportedly kidnapped by baseball field sized huge UFO near Puerto Rico in 1988, while other reports describe a more peaceful encounter with other Extraterrestrial beings, like for example with Pleiadians and contact with Andromedans.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Given the alleged proliferation of different alien species visiting Earth down the ages one would expect some of those races to occupy various islands around the world having partly colonised our planet during past eras

According to Cherokee the descendants of Pleiadians and Earth beings are called the Red nations of North America. Their story tells of Pleidian star people comming to Atlantis, intermingling with the original Earth inhabitants, and having children that carried the beginnings of higher consiousness.

Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
quote of the day ..."you people" .*.puts tinfoil hat back on *

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Why would they engage in a furtive conspiracy with the US military, or indeed any other human institution, when they could equally well retain their own sovereign territory with all the benefits of independence

Pleiadians reportedly tried to warn President Eisenhower against the "Big Nosed Greys" and suggested the President to cancel the Americans' nuclear weapon program, but Eisenhower reportedly refused to listen to the Pleiadians, and reportedly decided to listen to the "Big Nosed Greys", Eisenhower reportedly signed a treaty with the "Big Nosed Greys", that if Eisenhower allow them to abduct Earth humans and in return they will teach Earth scientists in Extraterrestrial technology. According to some Whistleblowers the "Big Nosed Greys" broke the treaty, reportedly abducted too many Earth humans, and military employees and scientists reportedly complaints about lack of teaching in alien technology.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

It should've been a clue when their noses started growing after they signed the treaty.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Not to ally myself too much with the original poster but the idea of perennial interaction between humans and extraterrestrials may be paradoxical

Are you saying it's your opinion that interaction between Earth-humans and Extraterrestrials is not possible?

I take the view that any extraterrestrial visitors are likely to be some form of artifical intelligence adapted to life in outer space with whom interaction would be far from conventional

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I take the view that any extraterrestrial visitors are likely to be some form of artifical intelligence adapted to life in outer space with whom interaction would be far from conventional

So it's just your own speculation, with nothing to back it up then. Of course you're entitled to your own opinion. Or are you really taking these cases seriously? I just don't think i take you seriously. You haven't shown anything at all, i think you're wasting your time here for nothing. Unlike you, i presented evidence of for example alien implants that are concluded to be of extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts on this planet, scientists even confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Eath-human DNA, there is even DNA evidence of a hair sample of what is supposed to be human looking alien visiting Earth, Batelle scientist confessed to have analyzed the Roswell alien debris, and many alien species from other star systems reportedly visit Earth, and there is nothing you can do about it, what a downer for you...

edit on 24-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

So it's just your own speculation, with nothing to back it up then. Of course you're entitled to your own opinion. Or are you really taking these cases seriously? I just don't think i take you seriously. You haven't shown anything at all, i think you're wasting your time here for nothing. Unlike you, i presented evidence of for example alien implants that are concluded to be of extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts on this planet, scientists even confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Eath-human DNA, there is even DNA evidence of a hair sample of what is supposed to be human looking alien visiting Earth, Batelle scientist confessed to have analyzed the Roswell alien debris, and many alien species from other star systems reportedly visit Earth, and there is nothing you can do about it, what a downer for you...

edit on 24-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

I just like to share ideas I have about cosmology and exobiology. I don't have an agenda to convince anybody of anything in particular. You are free to skip my posts if you don't like them

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I just LIKE TO SHARE ideas I have about cosmology and exobiology!

Let me guess, your knowledge about cosmology and exobiology is very LIMITED!!!
Oh boy, what another downer for you...
But, please show everyone here on this forum what you have to offer with your limited knowledge about cosmology and exobiology. >>I can't wait for you to start telling us here on this forum about your limited knowledge about cosmology and exobiology "wemadetheworld". I guess there must be lots of us ATS members and others who hunger for your limited knowledge...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

... By the way, to your info NORAD tracks about 500 "Fastwalkers" (UFOs) each year that enter Earth's atmosphere from deep space, and leave Earth's atmosphere into deep space.

The Pleiadians reportedly travel in a "Split Second" between the wast distances in space, for example from the Pleiades to this starsystem at a distance of about 420 light years, or much larger distances. Also Andromedans (the quiet science of archeology has and will discover more and more of ancient history, including ancient Extraterrestrial civilizations, there is going to be aknowledgement of a temple complex that belong to ancient Lemuria that is apparently still intact lying approximately 150 miles southwest of Easter Island, Alex Collier is told it's huge, he's also been told that the Russians already know it's there, they have photographed it and exployed it in many submarines, and underwater structures near Okinawa have already been filmed/photographed by divers) reportedly travel wast distances in space in a "Split Second" for example from one end of the galaxy to the other end of the galaxy, or from galaxy to another galaxy, and yes, still in a "Split Second".

Sea explorers find a "crashed UFO" at the buttom of the Baltic Sea, it could be interesting what they find out about that...

Have you heard of Michio Kaku ? You could start try to listen to this TV program about what physicist Michio Kaku are saying about Earth-scientists' primitive knowledge

edit on 25-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

But if there has been extensive interaction between humans and extraterrestrials for thousands of years then why is all the evidence so anomalous and inconclusive

This is most likely a Universe where civilisations are spread out over vast distances which due to relativity, and other challenges of intergalactic travel, are very difficult to traverse for biological lifeforms like humans

Otherwise the Earth may well have been colonised by the dominant species in our galactic vicinity prior to the evolution of homo sapiens, or at least partly colonised by other civilisations to the present day becoming elementary in our common experience

You really need to break away from anthropocentric ideas like those presented in Star Trek and Star Wars; as much as I love those films they are very romantic in terms of physics and exopolitics

I will stop reading this thread now because you are regrettably unable to conduct a civil debate in compliance with the house rules

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
did I just hear Elmer Fudd

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This video sums up what you're trying to say perfectly.

@OP - I'll be the one to bring in religion. ~~~~ Do you believe in God, Holy Trinity, Allah, some all powerful being or source of life and spirit, etc? If you do then there is no argument you could ever possibly give to rationalize why Aliens do/do not exist. On the flip side, you can't prove that they do exist either short of one standing in front of me saying they exist.

I always love it when an ultra religious person tries to tell me or others that aliens, dragons, fairies, magic, ESP etc don't exist however their magical sky wizard (AKA, God) exists and is the reason for their being. If I acted as the church did and said that aliens or some being from another dimension told me to do it I would be put in an insane asylum.

HSR

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You really need to break away from anthropocentric ideas like those presented in Star Trek and Star Wars; as much as I love those films they are very romantic in terms of physics and exopolitics

The stuff i presented have nothing to do with Star Trek and Star Wars movies, the stuff i presented are from the real world, and if you can't handle these serious stuffs i presented including the evidence of alien implants that are tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts on this planet, and the tested Roswell alien debris which Batelle scientist Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed as well, then i suggest it's time for you to back off and go home to Kindergarten. So far so good you have contributed with NOTHING. But, in case you wish to continue to play "Dungeon and dragons" on this forum kid, then please be our guest and make yourself look foolish and ridiculous...
But, then don't expect anyone to take you seriously...

I will stop reading this thread now

FINALLY you say you will stop reading this thread, and i really hope you keep your word on that, beside, you have dontributed with nothing.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

But if there has been extensive interaction between humans and extraterrestrials for thousands of years then why is all the evidence so anomalous and inconclusive

You could start try check out about stuffs about Ancient Aliens. Reportedly there have also been found a 150 million years old crashed UFO, so it must be hidden in a military base somewhere, just like they hide the rest of the crashed alien spacecrafts and alien bodies in military bases, out of public knowledge. Other evidence also lies at the buttom of for example the Pacific Ocean, about stuffs from ancient Lemuria which i previously also presented. When a UFO crashed in Varginha, Brazil, the surviving aliens were also captured by the Brazilian military, one Brazilian soldier died of 8 different unknown poison bacteria attacks after he touched one these captured aliens, before the U.S. military took over that Varginha UFO crash case.

Ancient ruins have been filmed on the Moon by the Astronauts, and they reportedly witnessed UFOs on the Moon while they walked there and where obviously not allowed to talk about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I believe I have absolute evidence for life all through the universe. It's as simple as this - we're here.

If you strip away all opinion, all doctrine, all the belief systems of the world, and look at the cold hard facts instead, we live on a planet we've barely explored in a solar system we've barely explored, in a galaxy we haven't explored, surrounded by myriad other glaxaies, all containing solar systems and planets quite similar and completely different from this one.

And this planet is teeming with life, to the point where we're still discovering new forms of it we've never thought could exist before.

We don't know how we got here. We have ideas and beliefs, but not knowledge. We don't know why we're here, or even whether or not there is a reason why we're here.

On this planet, we have ancient structures that have existed all through our history. We've looked at the moon and Mars and various moons in our solar system, and there appears to be photographic evidence of similar pillars, pyramids, and if you listen to some people, even henges.

Ancient writings all around the world point to the stars as being where our makers came from, where they returned to, and where they'll come from again. Cultures that existed without any contact between them all saying the same thing, and all depicting the same things, on cave walls, in stone, or even carved into the ground. All through our history we see these same motifs turning up in art and historical accounts the world over.

As a child, I was a Christian, but I still asked questions. I asked about why God would create the entire universe, empty and devoid of all life, and I was told he did it to give us something to look up at and be amazed, and give glory to god. Life outside of Earth is a problem for Christians, because Jesus came to Earth to deal with sin.

I also asked about the age of the earth, and how it could be possible that other cultures have history records going back to before I was taught the planet even existed. I was told they were lying.

It's about authority. Our authority figures want you to believe that they're at the top. If we go about believing that we're just one of any number of civilisations in the galaxy, and that actually, we're one of the less advanced ones around, that moves us all down the food chain. People want authority figures they can trust to protect them. If those authority figures acknowledge that there's a whole host of life out there who could come traipsing in at any minute and enslave us, eat us or whisk us away to adventures in the stars, they loose that trust and that authority.

And then of course there's the issue of "evidence", which is a nonsense in itself. There's any number of eye witnesses, photographic and video evidence, as well as the accounts in history and any number of other sources. However, unless officialdom goes on tv and blesses the evidence, it's not accepted as evidence. Those in authority hold the big rubber stamp of acceptance, and if they have a vested interest in preserving their authority, can we trust them to be honest with us if that honesty compromises their position?

Belief is a nonsense. I've never seen America. I've never been there. I've met people who've claimed to be from America, and others have claimed to have been there, but I've no evidence of that. I've seen America on television, but I've also seen Pandora and Alderaan, and they both looked convincing enough. Until I see it with my own eyes, I refuse to believe America exists. And since I'm never going to visit a place I don't believe in, I guess that means America will never exist.

See how pointless it is believing that your lack of belief in a thing is evidence that it doesn't exist?
edit on 25-1-2012 by TheIrvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
Belief is a nonsense. I've never seen America. I've never been there. I've met people who've claimed to be from America, and others have claimed to have been there, but I've no evidence of that. I've seen America on television, but I've also seen Pandora and Alderaan, and they both looked convincing enough. Until I see it with my own eyes, I refuse to believe America exists. And since I'm never going to visit a place I don't believe in, I guess that means America will never exist.

Italy and Portugal refused to give Christopher Columbus permission to sail over the Atlantic, despite his several attemps to try to convince them that land exist at the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. At that time they thought that Hell or the dangerous Dead End was at the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, they saw Columbus as crazy, and the King of Italy put him into Jail until Columbus admitted to the Italian King that Columbus himself was crazy. It was first when Columbus moved to Spain that the Royal family of Spain finally gave Columbus permission to sail over the Atlantic Ocean. Columbus braught Gold and some native Indians back to Spain, and people of Spain looked at these native Indians with big surprising eyes.
Funny thing is that it was the Vikings who discovered the American continent 500 years before Columbus did.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Absolutely, and there's those who believe that Columbus was actually sent out with the knowledge that America was out there.

As I think Carl Sagan said, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. If I murder someone and successfully destroy any evidence of my involvement, you may not be able to prove anything, but that person is still dead.

Surely there can't be anyone left who doesn't understand that our governments lie to us? Any number of finds have presented us with real and concrete evidence that our concept of the history of this planet just doesn't hold water.

The first explorers of the Amazon River reported seeing human life everywhere, thriving. They even reported seeing an urban sprawl of huge highways. This was dismissed as fantasy and lies. However, now that we're cutting the forest down in huge chunks, we're discovering evidence of an ancient urban development, in excess of 150 miles across, with large highways, buildings laid out in a modern looking urban criss-cross, with some buildings twice the size of our sports stadiums.

But, of course, they're all temples and religious buildings, because that's all ancient people built. They didn't build sports stadiums and libraries and skyscrapers like us, because we're the most advanced civilisation that has ever lived here, and we'll deny and debunk anyone who says differently.

People will believe anything if it comes from an accepted source. Throughout my life, I've seen hundreds of buildings demolished by controlled explosions on television. Nothing looks like a controlled demolition except for a controlled demolition. However, we can have 3 buildings sitting side by side, all demolished by what looks like a controlled demolition, all in an afternoon, but because the newscaster says it wasn't a controlled demolition, people refuse to believe their own eyes and instead allow someone else to do their thinking for them. We'll believe any swamp gas story that debunks a respected, educated man of science when he challenges the status quo, but we'll ignore crowd mentality and believe anyone who claims to have witnessed the 9/11 attacks without question.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck and sounds like a duck, you've got to be pretty stupid or pretty afraid to call it a swan just because someone official demands it is.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Absolutely, and there's those who believe that Columbus was actually sent out with the knowledge that America was out there.

It is speculated that there is a good chance that Christopher Columbus may have heard rumors about "lands in the West". The soul of St. Germain is said to have been reincarnated as priest of the sacred fire, later reportedly reincarnated as Joseph (husband of Mother Mary and father to Jesus), and later reportedly reincarnated as Christopher Columbus. Christopher Columbus and his crew reportedly witnessed UFO during his journey over the Atlantic Ocean.

Surely there can't be anyone left who doesn't understand that our governments lie to us? Any number of finds have presented us with real and concrete evidence that our concept of the history of this planet just doesn't hold water.

The U.S. Secret Shadow Government have been caught on lying at least a couple of times, like for example when they made the fake weather balloon story about the Roswell Incident, later they admitted it was not a weather balloon but instead they changed it to Operation "Skyhook" Project Mogul for listening to Soviet nuclear bomb testings, and President Bill Clinton did not buy that explanation and he was also not satisfied about that they did not deal with the many claims from the Roswell witnesses about the alien bodies, so Bill Clinton ordered his own administration to investigate it, but then the Shadow Government obviously ordered the USAF to make the report saying that what the Roswell witnesses saw was not 4 feet tall alien bodies, but 6 feet tall mannequin looking anthropomorphic test dummies used for parachute tests, but the problem with that explanation is that these test dummies were first used first time in 1953, and not in 1947, so they really were dum enough to "shoot themselves in their foot" with that dummy explanation. Another thing is that Project Mogul have been debunked. And why use New Mexico as location to spy on Soviet nuclear bomb testings when it's more logical to use Alaska as location which is far closer to the Soviet Union? Fact is they used WB-29 airplane attached with airborne filter to detect Soviet nuclear bomb testings, and they used Alaska to operate from there, not from Roswell.

According to the alleged briefing to Ronal Reagan on alien threat from outer space

PUBLIC INFORMATION, DISINFORMATION

The Caretaker:

“In order to protect all this information and the fact that the United States Government has evidence of our planet being visited by extraterrestrials, we developed over the years a very effective program to safeguard the information. We call it ‘Project DOVE.’ It is a complex series of operations by our military intelligence agencies to DISINFORM the public.”

And here is another good example of disinformation

This photo was taken at the NASA Flight Research Center at Edwards Air Force Base, California on 6 May 1960 as part of an elaborate effort by the CIA to cover-up the true nature of the U-2 spy plane program. On 1 May 1960 CIA pilot Francis Gary Powers was shot down over the Soviet Union during a spy flight. Cooperating with the CIA, NASA issued a press release with a cover story about a U-2 conducting weather research that may have strayed off course after the pilot "reported difficulties with his oxygen equipment." This photo shows a U-2 that was quickly painted in NASA markings, with a fictitious NASA serial number, and put on display for the news media at the Edwards NASA facility.

In reality, up to that time no U-2 was ever used by NASA. Unfortunately, Powers was captured by the Soviet Union and espionage equipment was recovered from the wreckage. Soviet Premier Nikita Khruschev exposed the cover-up and made much propaganda use of the American deception.

This is just another example of how the U.S. Shadow Government's disinformation campaign works, not only covering up UFOs and encounters with Extraterrestrials, but even tried to cover up the true nature of the U-2 spyplane program. How pathetic.

Here is a long list of countries that have partially or fully declassified their files on UFO sightings and encounters with Extraterrestrials. But, the United States is still not mentioned on that list...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

We don't know how we got here. We have ideas and beliefs, but not knowledge. We don't know why we're here, or even whether or not there is a reason why we're here.

Here's interesting TV program about Dogon and the Sirius mystery , and according to Cherokee indians their story tells of Pleiadian star people coming to Atlantis in ancient times, intermingling with Earth inhabitants, and having children with the beginnings of higher consiousness.
Secret Earth history by "Andromedan contactee" Alex Collier, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14
I've already previously mentioned Alex Collier, and from about 2:05:25 into this conference by Alex Collier it is there he explain that the quiet science of archeology has and will discover more and more of ancient history, including ancient Extraterrestrial civilizations, there is going to be aknowledgement of a temple complex that belong to ancient Lemuria that is apparently still intact lying approximately 150 miles southwest of Easter Island, Alex Collier is told it's huge, he's also been told that the Russians already know it's there, they have photographed it and exployed it in many submarines. Lemuria is said to have been a huge continent were the Pacific Ocean is now, between Asia/Australia and the American continent. Lemuria reportedly sunk several thousands years ago. Divers have already filmed/photographed underwater structures near Okinawa, Japan.
Boriska claim he lived his past life as Martian several thousands years ago, and visited his 9 meter tall Lemurian friend. In this conference about "Starchildren" Mary Rodwell also mentioned Boriska as "Indigo child", while several other "Starchildren" cases mention children who claim to be in contact with aliens from outer space, children that reportedly read other people's mind, reportedly have telepathic skills, able to move object through the air by using mind-power, reportedly also have healing skills, and other unusual skills.
From about 8:12 in this 'conference', Randy Winthers mention that the ancient Lyrans who visited Earth in ancient time were from 7 meters to 9 meters tall.
And speaking of giants, adult Pleiadians are said to be 7 to 8 feet tall some of them maybe up to 9 feet tall, taller than Earth humans, a logic explanation could be that their homeplanet Erra's gravitation force reportedly is a little bit weaker than that of Earth's gravitation force. So since other human looking star races reportedly are for example 7 to 9 meters tall may have a homeplanet in their starsystem that have a weaker gravitation force than that of Earth's gravitation force. It is speculated that the reason why the huge dinosaurs and huge insects like the ancient Dragonfly with a wingspan of 70 centimeters wide is that in ancient times the Earth gravitation force was weaker and had higher oxygen atmospheric levels in the atmosphere, it's also speculated that planet Earth was smaller in ancient times, and grow bigger and bigger through time and the gravitation force get stronger and stronger.
Mystery of Giants "There were Giants in those days", Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6
edit on 26-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join