It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow im getting sick of these threads.

People have been seeing, documenting, video taping and photographing UFO's and beings 'Coming From The Sky' for thousands of years and that is no proof of ET Visitation? But when it comes down to it, its all about how you interperate the information. IF you look into it enough you can make any conclusion you want but to say that ET's dont exist even though how vast the Universe is, is an absurd notion even for a skeptic. Look into it more then you should at least get a better clue of what is Visiting our Planet.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You are asinine to think such a thing. There are over 100 BILLION Galaxies in the universe. So you are saying that none of those have intelligent life forms on them? Yeah...whatever. There is other life out there besides our own. All the evidence is there. Just take a look at some ancient artifacts and drawings, then try to tell me I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Who here wants Split Infinity to start a Q&A thread?????
I'm in....
I know I want to hear more.

Please? I sent you a U2U. You know what they say about curiosity and the cat.
edit on 18-8-2011 by harlot7 because: I want to know more is all.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
CP....I have said this to people many times....if no proof is given....then you SHOULDN'T BELIEVE IT! Still...it does not change the fact that it is true. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

Originally posted by Explanation

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

indeed, thats exactly what everyone here thinks of your opinion.

the only difference is that youre wrong and im not.

Not really
We have not made contact.

Noone can point to a Alien or his Spaceship... so yeah you are wrong.
But you people can link to stories and interviews...
hmm...

News Flash..People Lie.. People want attention and will get it from the gullible. Hell the gullible even buy the books and DVDs.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

YOU have not made contact. why do you keep getting "WE" and "YOU/I" confused?
unless maybe you are the one who is lying, and you have secretly accepted my brain in the jar analogy.

its been a while since i took philosophy, so i cant remember which it is, but im almost certain there is a logical fallacy about assuming that just because SOME lie, then ALL must lie, same as just because YOU havent seen something, NO ONE has ever seen anything.

you really should take a class in logic, yours seems to be mired in ego.
edit on 18-8-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

There are no spaceships hovering above cities, There is no UFO on the whitehouse lawn, Noone is being "enlightened" and by the aliens. We have detected NO signals = The Human Race has not made contact at all.

People see stuff all the time.
If they bought a a camera with night vision, and sit out on their porch at 2am in the morning, they WANT to see something. They will quickly dismiss any logical (non space alien) explanation.

I made this point before
Look at a few threads on this site that have been debunked. But that's not what the OP wants to hear he wants to hear federation of lights, reptillians.. He/she does not want to hear that a blimp, plane, was scheduled to fly in that area he also does not want to hear satellite, bird, balloon, 5 year old jimmy throwing the family cat in the air.

So that topic goes on and on for pages because eventually he will get support, either because he decided "detail" or people want to believe.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Because of the cililian/military nature of my family....I got talked into doing a job that was specifically suited to me because of the other two jobs.
[...]
Split Infinity

You know all that from first hand experience or you simply "know" that from hearsay? Because if you are in the forces or some agency and you hear several people TELL it's still not *proof* - it's simply that you hear something although your sources *might* be considered more trusty than your average Joe.

So what gives you the "proof" which the other researchers dont have? Dont forget that the average researcher also has access to witness accounts from military, cops etc. - but..."proof"?

Flexy...I have no driving desire or ego driven necessity for anyone to believe what i post. People should think for themselves and make their own determination of a posts verasity or possibility of it being a truth. I am just here to relieve stress and enjoy these types of debates because it is something that I know very well.

As far as researchers and proof....I think there is more than enough proof out there reguardless of what info. I may provide for people to make an informed decision on whether E.T. is a reality or not. If the massive amount of data and eye witness statements were taken to any court in the U.S.....any Lawyer would tell you that it would be far more than enough for a judgement in FAVOR or E.T.'s existance. Less proof is needed to convict a person of murder.

So think for yourself....you don't need me. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

hi coyotepoet,

and i agree with your whole post, and starred U,

BUT this bit made my eyebrows go up...

Perhaps they have our best interests at heart and are waiting for the society at large to evolve to a point where their presence wouldn't cause widespread panic. And I think as a whole we have. Look at people's reactions to the "War of the Worlds" broadcast and consider how people might react in a similar situation in today's age. In general people are much more sophisticated about such things than they were in the '30's.

with twitter and net etc, the whole world would be freaking out in 5 minutes if UFOs landed...

as a whole, WE are no more "sophisticated" than Pavlov's dogs...

IMHO

seeya

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

There is no proof that we are not alone...

I understand the logic you guys try to use. But the legitimate proof just is not there.

Guess what that logic works backwards too: There is no proof that we are not alone.

And guess what, all of any actual evidence is on our side with personal sightings, photos, radar returns, ground traces, etc.

The ONLY "no proof" argument you can muster is to cite current views about our understanding about physics that say, basically, they are too far away even if they exist. That is an invalid argument.

Basically, observation (plus other evidence) wins over what you would suppose to be possible.

The argument is as simple as that. You lose.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ShaneR....any thoughts about the various known E.T. races observing some form of Star Trekian Prime Directive....well....throw that idea out the window! It is more of a case of them not really caring at all. They look at us in the way that we look at a bug....some may be of the mental constitution to squash it....some may desire to do no harm....yet others may desire to observe or WORSE....gain knowledge through experimentation with a curiosity that does not adhere to any morality that Humans might associate with.

Take these words to heart. If you see an unknown craft or entity taking interest in you or your activities...RUN! Get as far away as possible and get to an area that is as public as possible. Forget your curiousity....look what that CAT got for that! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

LOL you tried..

um no the REAL evidence is not your side..
Your evidence is BIas Tv Shows, Bias Books, Bias Interviews, Stories.
CULTS..
Equations that have proven nothing so far.
-----

The real evidence everyone else has is looking up and around. And Not seeing one dam spaceship, alien.
Hell your side cannot produce ANYTHING.. NOT ONE DROP OF PROOF.

Except, "I know what I saw."
Really?
REALLY?

Please..

Of course with a name like "Aliensun" you already decided what you WANT to believe.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

with twitter and net etc, the whole world would be freaking out in 5 minutes if UFOs landed... as a whole, WE are no more "sophisticated" than Pavlov's dogs...

Perhaps that is me being optimistic or maybe just you being too cynical. Of course there would be that segment of people that would really and truly freak out about it, that segment that isn't "sophisticated." But I think, on the whole, that there is a much larger percentage of people in our world today who, if they don't believe in aliens are at least open to the possibility. Then again, you could be right and we could be looking at a "War of the Worlds" style freak out all over again.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Huh...I guess I'm a bit confused. It only took you 6 whole days to come to the conclusion that aliens do not exist?
Wow, that must be the quickest research project ever completed on the biggest question of our lifetime!

Here's a snippet of the thread you posted 6 days ago in which it seemed like you were still "on the fence". Hence my confusion on were you are going with this.

MSNBC: New Study Aliens May Be Real

This is a interview that was MSNBC earlier. It's a really interesting interview. Michio Kaku is there promoting a new TV show coming on the discovery channel. Called Curiosity. Its going to be about how we would fight against aliens if they invaded. Basically in the first minute or so he states that aliens both Microscopic and perhaps even more advanced then us may be real. It's a 6 minute video. Hopefully I linked this video correctly. Its msnbc.com science section right now. www.msnbc.msn.com... He really makes a lot of good points. I didn't see this in this forum anywhere. Personally I think if they invaded( if they are violent), we are done... finish...Dead...Vaporized..Destroyed....Erased. Edit: Added link to the shows website also. curiosity.discovery.com... < Home Page curiosity.discovery.com... edit on 12-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

LOL you tried..

um no the REAL evidence is not your side..
Your evidence is BIas Tv Shows, Bias Books, Bias Interviews, Stories.
CULTS..
Equations that have proven nothing so far.
-----

The real evidence everyone else has is looking up and around. And Not seeing one dam spaceship, alien.
Hell your side cannot produce ANYTHING.. NOT ONE DROP OF PROOF.

Except, "I know what I saw."
Really?
REALLY?

Please..

Explanation....I like the fact that you are a scheptic....as I am....believe it or not....one of the biggest scheptics you would ever meet. I always want some form of proof or logical basis before beginning to believe something. If it was not for my eye witnessing several....not just one....but several events....and a few by informed design....I WOULD NEVER HAVE BELIEVED IT.

But it happened....I saw and experienced it....so there it is. I am not asking you to believe me. I am happy that you continue asking questions and asking for proof as a way to balance the board. Without balance....the board takes on a one sidedness that leaves it as an unimportant tool for discussion. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Hate to break it to the person who wrote aliens do not exist....Unfortunatly....they do. This is not because I want it to be so....quite the opposite. I would sleep better knowing that they didn't exist....but that is not the case. I have three jobs....one of them is in the entertainment buisness. The second is helping my family run several sucessful companies. The third job is another matter.

Because of the cililian/military nature of my family....I got talked into doing a job that was specifically suited to me because of the other two jobs. I am older now but keep getting talked into doing the third job from time to time and sometimes it is unpleasant. But I am a Patriot and even though this taking on of work turns me temporarily into someone I don't want to be....I must admit....sometimes I enjoy the work.

All of that being said...and the fact that my family has unique ties to the USAF and other groups or agencies....I can tell you all this....E.T. is FOR REAL! We have known about several races for quite a while and anyone who thinks that FULL DISCLOSURE of this fact would be a good thing....has not a clue of what they are talking about!

People in general are just not ready....and I think most of you out there that actually THINK and have a BRAIN....would agree. Split Infinity

I agree with you....we all are not ready.....you gave to me a hint...when you said...."I would sleep better knowing that they don't exist." Which tells me that some of them .....may be dangerous to humans...and yet I know not all of them are. I too know they are real and do exist.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

I really believe that until and unless you have your own personal experience actually seeing a UFO and making contact with the beings inside of it....you and people like you will never believe.

I am really hoping that someday you have contact.

link   
reply to post by harlot7

Yep I've seen the light, there really is no proof.

"on the fence" is putting it nicely .

I was more of peaking over the wall and trying to see my neighbors side..
I found out there is nothing there.

link   
It appears the OP is extremely adamant...angry if fact...that so much "non-evidence" exists. That there even are so many shows and testiments "for" it. And little against. Simple logic and proportion implies in the affirmative. But, why be so angry that the evidence and testimonies mount?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You all may be right, maybe I have to experience it to believe it.

I just am not seeing any proof though.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

WOW, That was weird. I was editing my post above to ask you again, nicely to talk with us about your experiences. I adding in an old "cat/curiosity" reference.
Then I read your reply (that I am replying to now) and now I feel like I tripped into some strange rabbit hole.

All kidding and weird happenings aside. We have on this thread, those that believe and those that don't. We could debate all night but it will get us nowhere.

Split Infinity - I am always game if you ever want to share.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Caladonea....Love the avatar by the way....yes...people are NOT ready. People are still killing each other over stupid things such as land or religion. The decision to keep E.T. a secret and develop a plan on how to respond, debunk, retalliate, discredit anyone who dared speek of it....as well as develop a still used to this day....system of Media Control....was made by the Eisenhour administration.
And before anyone sites the MAJESTIC TWELVE papers....although some of these people were involved in this systematic policy creation on how to deal with anything E.T....that supposed Top Secret Document was a FAKE! But that doesn't mean there wasn't some truth to it.
The history of this issue is long, dark, sometimes brave....sometimes criminal. Even a standing President is on a NEED TO KNOW basis as Eisenhour wanted to make sure that E.T. and information of....would NEVER be used as a POLITICAL TOOL OR LEVERAGE.
If every Politician in the senate or house knew anything viable about it....hell....they can't even keep Military Plans secret never mind a Politician with THIS type of information.....Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join