It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The best evidence comes from NASA:

www.youtube.com...

This is video recorded directly from a NASA downlink, narrated by a NASA employee. Note, satellites don't make 90 degree turns, nor do satellites orbit to the west, meteors are not self luminous outside the atmosphere, nor do they follow the space shuttle. Also, ice crystals don't make circles around the space station.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Don't believe in Alien UFO's Huh, well read this:

books.google.com...

This is the Fire Officier's Guide to Disaster Control, if you don't believe me go down to your local Fire Station or Library and check it out:

www.worldcat.org...

Somebody considers UFOs real enough to include them in the first responders training manual.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hey SplitInfinity, do you ever think TPTB will release info or definitive proof? Oh, and what is your opinion on Reptilians? Do they exist, good or bad...what?

Oh, and the OP has ended up making a fool of himself. Although a bunch of people on here have some pretty crazy stories, so I can see where the OP is coming from. You get both the good stuff and the bad stuff; the kooks and non kooks in ufology.
edit on 22-8-2011 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
cool story bro.are you mad?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

You're right, despite hundreds and thousands of credible witnesses to unexplainable phenomena, there is no concrete proof. However, that being said, there is also no concrete evidence that they do not exist. I believe we should all try and keep an open mind to the fact that there are things in the universe that we can't explain, be it natural or otherwise. Considering the sheer size of the universe, my personal opinion is that there is something else out there, however whether or not they have made contact is another story.
edit on 22-8-2011 by jenny1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well there is a host of animals that were suppose to be mythical and not exist, yet now they no otherwise.

listverse.com...

So I don't think I would be so quick to asume that Aliens do not exist.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenny1337

You're right, despite hundreds and thousands of credible witnesses to unexplainable phenomena, there is no concrete proof. However, that being said, there is also no concrete evidence that they do not exist. I believe we should all try and keep an open mind to the fact that there are things in the universe that we can't explain, be it natural or otherwise. Considering the sheer size of the universe, my personal opinion is that there is something else out there, however whether or not they have made contact is another story.
edit on 22-8-2011 by jenny1337 because: (no reason given)

I think the biggest reason there is no credible 'concrete' proof is because the information is being suppressed. Really, this NWO bunch aka Illumnati aka ex-high priests of Israel aka top leadership of the Masons and so on are wham-o-dyne in suppressing info---after all they own nearly all of the major media outlets in both print and video form, and since they've been hiding info about aliens all along, there really isn't any historical credible proof either. And yah, they really are real. That's been one of their biggest successful coverups, that they don't exist. They are spin doctors par excellent.
edit on 22-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I read what you are saying BUT aliens are not under the control of our government. at some point some would show up and be captureed on tape as clear as day. they are open to error. there are alleged crashes of ufosss with aliens in them.

especially in this day and age where everyone has a cam with them at all times. government is powerful but you give them godlike abilities.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by deloprator20000

Interesting video, but I don't believe alot of this guy's theories. However, The orb near the ISS could very well be a UFO. Those ads at the beggining and throughout the video were nauseating though. It was like watching paint dry. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I read what you are saying BUT aliens are not under the control of our government. at some point some would show up and be captureed on tape as clear as day. they are open to error. there are alleged crashes of ufosss with aliens in them.

especially in this day and age where everyone has a cam with them at all times. government is powerful but you give them godlike abilities.

How do you know they haven't been photographed a million times but each and every instance the Illuminati can get a hold of is either hidden or ridiculed or poo-hooed in general? Do you really believe the news isn't edited? That what we are being allowed to know any and everything about stuff?

I mean, even just look at the news we Americans get compared to the rest of the world. Most of the rest of the world knows 9-11 was an inside job, but even though there is plenty of evidence to support that, how many Americans realize that or even want to consider it?? They don't, because our media tells us, oh no, it was 'terrorists' with box knifes out of caves in Iraq that did a total take down of 3 big buildings with 2 airplanes. And we don't hear what the rest of the world thinks, ever. Maybe we can watch a bit of BBC but they are under the same group's control so don't expect things to be displayed much differently from the spin we Americans are given.

And because we are so brainwashed to believe what we are told by a talking head on TV, we never even question it if they say we shouldn't. Ah well, the Illuminati's time is coming to an end here soon. The tribulation is coming and it is coming for them and their flunkies. It has NOTHING to do with us, so please, don't let Israel drag us into their wars. It isn't our fight.

And nah, they don't have god-like abilities, and it isn't the government that is behind this.. it is the illuminati aka NWO bunch who own most of the major media, and oh you know they're not at all happy about everyone having cell phones with cameras.. oh no. It makes their job of poohooing any sightings a LOT harder, but still if they can discredit it on the internet, and not allow it on the major (approved) networks, they can and do still keep it from being given any credibility.

But the Illuminati are the PTB behind the current regime in power, and that level of government pretty much does what it's told. So really it is our government that is under the control of the alien race, the Jue-sah who are more commonly known about as the Illuminati and NWO bunch.
edit on 22-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

How can you say "Aliens do not exist"

and then say ...

"There are Legit Pictures of their Spaceships"

typo ? Please explain thanks

This

Originally posted by Explanation

Not every light in the sky is a Alien

So are you saying some are?

Originally posted by Explanation

Basically we have not made contact,
there are Aliens under the ground on earth.
The Aliens are not on a rogue planet, that no one has discovered except for a few people on youtube who like to film the sky and cannot identify the sun or lens flare.

Again, you seem to be confused about your own beliefs, either aliens exist or they dont, make up your mind, and do it quietly far far away in another galaxy

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

sorry, but when you see a flying disc at noon time for twenty damn minutes, all doubt will be washed from you mind. (obviously this is my story)

if you dont believe in intelligent life you are assuming that mankind is the best the universe has to offer. and that my dear friend is far from the truth

also, to say if you say, well i believe in aliens but i dont believe they can travel space, that is, again, elevating us to a higher status; IF WE, the great mankind cant travel space, than NOTHING CAN.

the universe IS NOT EMPTY, we ARE NOT THE ONLY LIFE, matter of fact, many different and diverse types of life have existed on this planet, AND nasa just came out with a report showing evidence that the foundations of our dna, and what it takes to make a human can all be found on comets. also a few years ago they found an amoieba that its dna arsenic based (very strange sense everything that has ever been found on earth has phospherous based dna)

its out there, we are just so god damned stupid and blind to accept that its there, its been there, waving at us silently from above for hundreds of years; we have films, pictures, and if we would stop immediately disregarding every picture/video of a ufo, we would start to see that there actually is a HUGE AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE, right in front of our faces (the fakes are usually blatantly obvious). not to mention the millions of people like myself, that have had first hand experiances,

no doubt in your mind its a ufo when you see it,

and are told they are seeing things or crazy. SOMETHING is in our skys, something.

i end with, FOR YOU TO DECLARE THAT UFOS AND ALIENS AR'NT REAL IS AS RELEVANT AS ME DECLARING THEY ARE.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Do you have proof that aliens don't exist?

Do you have proof that aliens do exist?

Proof

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by primoaurelius

sorry, but when you see a flying disc at noon time for twenty damn minutes, all doubt will be washed from you mind. (obviously this is my story)...no doubt in your mind its a ufo when you see it,

Playing devil's advocate here but...all that proves is that there are UFO's but it says nothing about who or what is inside them or who or what built them. They may be government black projects...I've heard it said that the government/military has access to tech at least 50 years in advance of what the general populace has access to. There is no doubt in my mind that at least some of what we call UFO's are manned by humans. However this does not mean that all of them are.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

So i guess these races are not at all the space brothers hey?
The Marx brothers then perhaps?seriously, these facts seem sort of obvious to most of us here....we are a Pics or it never happened bunch also....
If you have any specifics that you can share annonymously or otherwise we are an interested group of people.
We lurk for posts like this so is this an obvious troll or do ya got the pics?
respectfully stirling.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have to agree that there’s no proof ET’s have visited Earth. Simply put, there is no evidence and not to mention I for one can’t imagine ET’s coming anywhere near us due to our hostility towards each another.
I am not saying I completely dismiss the presence of ET’s within our Universe, I see the possibility of other life forms to be a lot commoner than we currently imagine. The thought of humans being the only intelligent life in our colossal Universe is simply depressing.

If they were really that advanced to travel through out the universe where ever they pleased, I'd like to think they have some form of safety. An example would be cloaking technology to remain unseen to hostile life forms that they may encounter.

As ET’s are purely a theory at this time in age why does everyone instantly jump on the bandwagon with the thought that these beings (if there even are any) are to be more intelligent than us?
Time on Earth has gone by we have constantly fallen for misinformed myths, Vampires, Zombies, Dragons, Witchery and various religions/gods etc.

Each to their own, I guess. I hope people would be more rational when making such bizarre assumptions (example. Zecharia Sitchin).
Maybe if we were all a little more down to Earth thinking wise & stop the bull# between races, religions and wars etc. we might be finding our long sought answers a lot quicker.

The cycle continues.

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Okay i think it's absurd to not believe in aliens. theres trillionions of galaxies out there. how couldnt aliens exist? and whos to say that the aliens aren't exactly like us? maybe they just dont have the technology to make it here. and what makes you think that an alien has to be intelligent? technically an alien can be a plant. dont be so narrow minded

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tresker
I have to agree that there’s no proof ET’s have visited Earth. Simply put, there is no evidence and not to mention I for one can’t imagine ET’s coming anywhere near us due to our hostility towards each another.
I am not saying I completely dismiss the presence of ET’s within our Universe, I see the possibility of other life forms to be a lot commoner than we currently imagine. The thought of humans being the only intelligent life in our colossal Universe is simply depressing.

If they were really that advanced to travel through out the universe where ever they pleased, I'd like to think they have some form of safety. An example would be cloaking technology to remain unseen to hostile life forms that they may encounter.

As ET’s are purely a theory at this time in age why does everyone instantly jump on the bandwagon with the thought that these beings (if there even are any) are to be more intelligent than us?
Time on Earth has gone by we have constantly fallen for misinformed myths, Vampires, Zombies, Dragons, Witchery and various religions/gods etc.

Each to their own, I guess. I hope people would be more rational when making such bizarre assumptions (example. Zecharia Sitchin).
Maybe if we were all a little more down to Earth thinking wise & stop the bull# between races, religions and wars etc. we might be finding our long sought answers a lot quicker.

The cycle continues.

Peace

Hey, don't go trashing on dragons! I very distinctly remember my lives where I rode one. His name was Pythos, and he was a big (really big) blue and green one with a tannish underbelly. He was quite real, thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by youngathiest
Okay i think it's absurd to not believe in aliens. theres trillionions of galaxies out there. how couldnt aliens exist? and whos to say that the aliens aren't exactly like us? maybe they just dont have the technology to make it here. and what makes you think that an alien has to be intelligent? technically an alien can be a plant. dont be so narrow minded

There's no such thing as aliens, earth has the only living forms in the universe. Otherwise we would've already made contact by now.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by greyer

Greyer....yes secrecy is paramount...but to only the general masses. A particular agency sees no harm to their work by a forum such as this. In fact they LOVE IT! The reason for this is VERY FEW PEOPLE know the reality of what is going on and I myself have chuckled more than once as I have read absurd posts that declare rediculous encounters and abductions when they are just trying to get some attention.

Real Abductees....are not apt to go public with their stories as it is very traumatic....and very few are likely to become public figures looking for BOOK DEALS. Plus the fact by treaty these actions have been limited as well as overt overflights of civilian populous areas.

There are VERY FEW PEOPLE in authority who even KNOW all the particulars never mind the realities so when this small group watches as Alien Abductions is a topic on a Supermarket tabloid....or watch....and they DO WATCH....web sites or news letters or magazines....spout over the top headlines....it just makes their job EASIER. Split Infinity

Thanks Split Infinity, you may have read some of my earlier posts or just read my mind on how I feel lol, also thanks to ATS I have seen so many wise posts here and this is right there at the top.

I don't think it is the same as the late 60s, the MIB were around and nobody was allowed to go public by humans. But its discouraging to me that maybe aliens will act if you talk about them, I think they were last here but again more for the masses, also humans. It was stated in Val Valerian The Matrix Vol II that aliens load information to cause a paranoia developmental response based on fear, and know how to motivate or control humans by disrupting their personal security and current belief systems. This is easy to believe since once a human gives control to another human he or she can be hypnotized and taken control of, a 4th density being with much greater mind power could do endless possibilities.

My question is, if humans where underground by Dulce in the early 70s making magnetic shuttles that can go 10,000 mph and then they started mutilating cattle in rancher's fields in secret UFO technology, where do the aliens come in?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join