It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bbuchh

I will admit this freely. I grew up with Star Trek and tried to model my upon the exploits of Jim Kirk. I am a fan...but that is all. As far as REAL SCIENCE....I will talk about that anytime you wish because I am learned in that field.

As far as what real science can be sighted in Star Trek....they got right the concept of Matter Antimatter....being the form of energy generation needed for interstellar travel. Fusion reaction does not generate enough power for a GRAVITIC DRIVE....which unlike Star Trek...uses the energy generated from a Matter/Antimatter reaction....generates it directionally at a specific point....and fools the Universe into thinking that that large targeted amount of energy is actually Mass.

Since Energy and Matter are interchangable as far as how the Universe reacts to it....a craft that can generate this massive amount of energy at a point away geometrically from the craft....ALLOWS THE CRAFT TO FALL TOWARD THE CREATED GRAVITY WELL OR SINGULARITY.

The greater the amount of energy....the greater the singularity....and thus the greater the warping of SPACE/TIME. Thus the craft can actually jump from one point of position to another without limitations of distance or time. THIS is the reality of our Universal or Multiversal state of reality. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

ROFL. Anonymous has no interest in it. No one can find proof. NOTHING BUT UNPROVEN STORIES. Nope you people have no proof except your imaginations.

So "Anonymous" as a whole is not interested in Aliens & UFO's? LOL well I am Anonymous and not only am I fascinated by the subject, have also witnessed UFO's myself. By making such a statement as if you speak on behalf of Anonymous as a collective is preposterous. I can only say UFO's and Aliens are not on the top of the list of priorities right now as far as Anonymous ops goes. But Anonymous consist of a collective of thousands of individuals if not most being part of the truth movements some even from the UFO crowd.

Because wikileaks does not have any juicy UFO leaks does not mean they do not exist. To my knowledge that stuff is buried away in black programs and tied up with people with very high clearance. Far above what Wiki has obtained as of yet.

As far as your closed mindedness and attitude goes toward the subject, well nothing i have not heard before. Makes you no more credible then the lunatic fringe with claims of being an alien themselves. Like many have said, UFO's shutting down missile silos, caught on NASA footage, military whistle blowers to the millions of witnesses like myself trumps your empty argument right off the bat. You are not helping, really you have not done your homework or you are ignorant to these facts. In doing so you have not debunked a single case for example. Because the evidence does not fit your criteria you have decided it ain't so. Well i wish it were that simple. If it was the subject would have faded in to obscurity after the 1950's. But today the evidence is stronger then ever as we progress with technology we are learning the possibilities are endless. This pompous attitude is of the likes of those who Laughed at Columbus, those who laughed at going to the moon and said it was impossible.

And often i hear the argument" we cant go to the stars so they cant come here" because we have not even imagined a way how in existence yet. I would bet there were villagers in New Guinea that laughed at the other villagers when they claimed giant shiny birds "air planes" flew over them even scoffed at them in saying there is no proof simply because they did not see these air planes themselves.
en.wikipedia.org...

Well i don't mean to go off on a tangent but all i can say is we have been witnessing a civilization so advanced we may never fully understand it. That civilization being so foreign and so far ahead of us perhaps millions of years would be comparable to a cave man witnessing a astronaut for the first time. The cave man would probably just draw what he seen on some cave wall... oh yeah that has been done

Heck we have a hard time understanding each other's cultures here among each other.... humanity needs to grow up a bit more before we can reach out to "Aliens" and what not imo. We are a bunch of juvenile delinquents as a species obviously. The grown ups "ET" are supervising as chaperone's at a high school dance. I suspect some of the grown up's have not the best intentions for us as well. But that is another subject all together. If you get where I am going with this. They "ET" may not want to be known, ever occur to you? It may not be up to the PTB at all.

In short I take everything with a grain of salt, the 5% of cases are the ones that interest me. That I nor you or the experts can explain.

Your claims or lack thereof is moot and invalid

This thread is not even a knee jerk , im sure people have given you a hard time so i will leave you alone now.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Greyer....yes secrecy is paramount...but to only the general masses. A particular agency sees no harm to their work by a forum such as this. In fact they LOVE IT! The reason for this is VERY FEW PEOPLE know the reality of what is going on and I myself have chuckled more than once as I have read absurd posts that declare rediculous encounters and abductions when they are just trying to get some attention.

Real Abductees....are not apt to go public with their stories as it is very traumatic....and very few are likely to become public figures looking for BOOK DEALS. Plus the fact by treaty these actions have been limited as well as overt overflights of civilian populous areas.

There are VERY FEW PEOPLE in authority who even KNOW all the particulars never mind the realities so when this small group watches as Alien Abductions is a topic on a Supermarket tabloid....or watch....and they DO WATCH....web sites or news letters or magazines....spout over the top headlines....it just makes their job EASIER. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Ohh Anthra you still think you are an alien

Hey thats cool i wont stop you. But it' silly claims without proof such as this that gives OP and closed minded individuals more reason to dismiss the UFO Alien topic. You have been claiming you are an Andromeda alien for years on these boards and never provide the genetic proof you promise. I could go out on a limb and the tin foil hatter in me could say you are paid to discredit the subject you know?

Ahhh smells like summer in here

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Ahh good points, yes Abductees are very weary about sharing their experiences and are often mocked and attacked for it. They "most of them" in my research are not seeking attention except for a few authors i could name off the top of my head. I personally know an abductee and he does not like to talk about it. He is a very down to earth person and was not a subject of sleep paralysis or what many would like to dismiss it as. Intriguing as it is lets look at the physical aspects of it too, women having missing fetuses, implants with non earthly properties and giving off a frequency ect. Cattle mutilations, the FBI could not explain either.

The phenomena is disturbing and im afraid the truth would not bode well with the masses in learning we are subject to genetic harvesting or worse. That we are powerless to stop them. Well that explains the secrecy and cover up i see no reason why they would go to such measures to silence people. Like i said the "ET's" if that is what they are do things covertly and are evasive. This is not a good sign. yes there are very few people in the know and those who work for them are on a need to know basis. Eisenhower warned us about these guys before it all went black. Our black budget cost us more then all branches of military combined HELLO PEOPLE!

Plus our secret space program "militarized" there is a lot going on we just dont know, why they keep this secret from us? Me thinks there is a secret war being fought. Hard to say who the good guys and bad guys are.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Ahhh smells like summer in here

Wouldn't know about that, I live in Texas, and it is far t freakin' hot to "smell" anything. All those wonderful aromas get burn to nothing befre it gets anywhere near a nose. Corse, with any kind of luck (that might be bad luck) we will set an all time record for the most 100+ degree days in a season.

Ya know, I have never called my DNA "proof", I've always called it evidence. But, it would seem that you still haven't made an attempt to understand. So, I might ask; "How does a person with blond hair, fair skin, and prussian blue eyes have Indian (south asian) descent?

Several have speculated on this, none have found the truth.

The claims I've made, are indeed outragous, but, I have also suplied evidence (not proof ... evidence) that is of a similar outragous nature. Course you may need to be a molecular biologist to understand, but, ya see, thats not my responsibility. Your education in entirely on you. And, no, I'm not a biologist of any sort, I'm just a software engineer who has spent the better part of a long life learning how to process and analyze data. Data is a wonderous thing, it can tell you things you didn't even know was there. Like; there is no way I can be of Euroean descent, the number of mutations in the Y-DNA are far too many, and would have taken a few million years to evolve into what I have. Yet based on my phenotype, I must be of Scott/English descent. Are you "seeing" the exception here? (note: "exception" = error state. You'll have to pardon my software references here).

No, the biggest problem ufology has are the researchers. They are entering in areas of science they are ill equipped to deal with. People like the OP are just noise, they are wholly incapable of understanding even the simlest of concept, and because of their pathology, they must distract legitimate seekers and researchers by making their task as difficult as possible. While, I am just a simple child of Andromeda that desires to assist the Terrestrial Humans in their quest for enlightenment and evolution. You have "stepped off your planet" and you really, truly need a friend.

Peace and Understanding

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

ROFL. Anonymous has no interest in it. No one can find proof. NOTHING BUT UNPROVEN STORIES. Nope you people have no proof except your imaginations.

So "Anonymous" as a whole is not interested in Aliens & UFO's? LOL well I am Anonymous and not only am I fascinated by the subject, have also witnessed UFO's myself. By making such a statement as if you speak on behalf of Anonymous as a collective is preposterous. I can only say UFO's and Aliens are not on the top of the list of priorities right now as far as Anonymous ops goes. But Anonymous consist of a collective of thousands of individuals if not most being part of the truth movements some even from the UFO crowd.

Because wikileaks does not have any juicy UFO leaks does not mean they do not exist. To my knowledge that stuff is buried away in black programs and tied up with people with very high clearance. Far above what Wiki has obtained as of yet.

As far as your closed mindedness and attitude goes toward the subject, well nothing i have not heard before. Makes you no more credible then the lunatic fringe with claims of being an alien themselves. Like many have said, UFO's shutting down missile silos, caught on NASA footage, military whistle blowers to the millions of witnesses like myself trumps your empty argument right off the bat. You are not helping, really you have not done your homework or you are ignorant to these facts. In doing so you have not debunked a single case for example. Because the evidence does not fit your criteria you have decided it ain't so. Well i wish it were that simple. If it was the subject would have faded in to obscurity after the 1950's. But today the evidence is stronger then ever as we progress with technology we are learning the possibilities are endless. This pompous attitude is of the likes of those who Laughed at Columbus, those who laughed at going to the moon and said it was impossible.

And often i hear the argument" we cant go to the stars so they cant come here" because we have not even imagined a way how in existence yet. I would bet there were villagers in New Guinea that laughed at the other villagers when they claimed giant shiny birds "air planes" flew over them even scoffed at them in saying there is no proof simply because they did not see these air planes themselves.
en.wikipedia.org...

Well i don't mean to go off on a tangent but all i can say is we have been witnessing a civilization so advanced we may never fully understand it. That civilization being so foreign and so far ahead of us perhaps millions of years would be comparable to a cave man witnessing a astronaut for the first time. The cave man would probably just draw what he seen on some cave wall... oh yeah that has been done

Heck we have a hard time understanding each other's cultures here among each other.... humanity needs to grow up a bit more before we can reach out to "Aliens" and what not imo. We are a bunch of juvenile delinquents as a species obviously. The grown ups "ET" are supervising as chaperone's at a high school dance. I suspect some of the grown up's have not the best intentions for us as well. But that is another subject all together. If you get where I am going with this. They "ET" may not want to be known, ever occur to you? It may not be up to the PTB at all.

In short I take everything with a grain of salt, the 5% of cases are the ones that interest me. That I nor you or the experts can explain.

Your claims or lack thereof is moot and invalid

This thread is not even a knee jerk , im sure people have given you a hard time so i will leave you alone now.

nice. well put point of view. but...can you post one clear picture of an "alien"? or hows about one clear picture of an "alien" craft. that does not include a clear picture of a white dot against a night sky. what's that? no you can't? i guess that means you have no proof. i have an iPhone. I can show you clear picture of it. I have a car. I can show you a clear picture of it. I have a wife. I can show you clear picture of her. where's your pictures? what's that? you don't have any? well i guess i'll be taking my leave of you.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Ahh good points, yes Abductees are very weary about sharing their experiences and are often mocked and attacked for it. They "most of them" in my research are not seeking attention except for a few authors i could name off the top of my head. I personally know an abductee and he does not like to talk about it. He is a very down to earth person and was not a subject of sleep paralysis or what many would like to dismiss it as. Intriguing as it is lets look at the physical aspects of it too, women having missing fetuses, implants with non earthly properties and giving off a frequency ect. Cattle mutilations, the FBI could not explain either.

The phenomena is disturbing and im afraid the truth would not bode well with the masses in learning we are subject to genetic harvesting or worse. That we are powerless to stop them. Well that explains the secrecy and cover up i see no reason why they would go to such measures to silence people. Like i said the "ET's" if that is what they are do things covertly and are evasive. This is not a good sign. yes there are very few people in the know and those who work for them are on a need to know basis. Eisenhower warned us about these guys before it all went black. Our black budget cost us more then all branches of military combined HELLO PEOPLE!

Plus our secret space program "militarized" there is a lot going on we just dont know, why they keep this secret from us? Me thinks there is a secret war being fought. Hard to say who the good guys and bad guys are.

UNKNOWN....the Agency actually does very little as far as covering things up....with the exception of actual contact and recovery events. People do their job very well for them. The majority of their coverup media blitz occured in the 50's and 60's.

People today have grown so apathetic in their effort....or any effort....of finding out the truth that events such as the Phoenix Lights event.....was a 45 second....end of the nightly news....Interest Story....then forgotten by the masses just as quick.

I personally think keeping E.T. under wraps is a GOOD THING. People are just too crazy. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

nice. well put point of view. but...can you post one clear picture of an "alien"? or hows about one clear picture of an "alien" craft. that does not include a clear picture of a white dot against a night sky. what's that? no you can't?

Actually, I can. This was from an experience I had in December of last year.

A few notes about this picture. I used an old video camera to capture this. The time/date stamp is a little off (it was actually late on Dec 13th) and would not show up on the digital transfer, so I had to run it through my TV and take a picture.

Before you say that the dot in question is a star, here it is in relation to the moon the next night, about 21 hours after the first image was taken.

Hey! That bright light is on the other side of the moon. Stars don't do that.
Incidentally, on the third night at approximately the same time, there was no bright light on either side of the moon.

Want more than just a bright light? Here is the light when I zoomed in on it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/149f16565b40.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is a comparison I put together with a few other sources.

So here are several photos that are more than just a white dot on a night sky but that probably still won't satisfy you (and these photos were not doctored or touched up in any way- they are direct screen caps from a video tape camera transferred onto the computer.)

edit on 21-8-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Even old video cameras have a tendency to be slightly out of focus causing a Halo effect as is seen here....when recording any bright object. I am not trying to say you didn't actually catch an Alien Craft moving in the sky....but it is hard to judge based on what we see here.

A tell tale sign of knowing whether what you are seeing is either Alien or some High Tech. experimental USAF craft is....Navigation Lights. Just about all experimental craft....even the F-117 when in trial flights...had strobeing lights. They are never on during an actual mission....but they are ALWAYS ON during a test flight.

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by lkpuede

nice. well put point of view. but...can you post one clear picture of an "alien"? or hows about one clear picture of an "alien" craft. that does not include a clear picture of a white dot against a night sky. what's that? no you can't?

A few notes about this picture. I used an old video camera to capture this. The time/date stamp is a little off (it was actually late on Dec 13th) and would not show up on the digital transfer, so I had to run it through my TV and take a picture.

Before you say that the dot in question is a star, here it is in relation to the moon the next night, about 21 hours after the first image was taken.

Incidentally, on the third night at approximately the same time, there was no bright light on either side of the moon.

So here are several photos that are more than just a white dot on a night sky but that probably still won't satisfy you (and these photos were not doctored or touched up in any way- they are direct screen caps from a video tape camera transferred onto the computer.)

lmao. yea that's real good proof. i'm totally cured of my doubts right now. lets see...a white dot on a tv screen...and some very questionable ufos. wow...what you all accept as Proof of Life is actually pathetic.
edit on 21-8-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

lmao. yea that's real good proof. i'm totally cured of my doubts right now. lets see...a white dot on a tv screen...and some very questionable ufos. wow...what you all accept as Proof of Life is actually pathetic.

You asked for pictures of ET or pictures of craft. I am not claiming it is proof of ET life as it could be man made craft. What I will accept for proof of ET life is when I actually see one, but this was a pretty cool experience of seeing a craft.

And, to answer Split Infinity, yeah, I thought about the focus too and throughout the course of several hours recorded it with auto focus and a variety of manual focus settings trying to differentiate. I also have a bit of footage of me purposefully moving the camera around and zooming in on known objects like the stars in Orion. None of them haloed or looked or moved like like the craft.

As for lkpuede- what is your mundane explanation for the bright light appearing on one side of the moon one night and the other side of the moon the next?

IMHO, your referring to me as pathetic without exploring my other experiences or delving any further into this one is, well,. pathetic.

Just prior to this experience I had one of the classic triangular craft fly over my head low enough that I could differentiate it from an airplane or any other mundane craft. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera for that. When I returned home that night, this circular craft was in the sky.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

reply to post by lkpuede

It's posts like these that makes UFO believer's look crazy. .I still haven't seen one credible evidence that ufo's have visited earth.
edit on 21-8-2011 by truthrising2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

It's posts like these that makes UFO believer's look crazy. .I still haven't seen one credible evidence that ufo's have visited earth.

You're just as bad as the last guy and it's people like you and him that make skeptics look like a**h*les. . Did I present this as proof that they have been visiting earth? No, just that something that wasn't a regular aircraft was in the sky.

I'll ask you the same thing. What is your mundane explanation for why it is on one side of the moon one night, on the other side the next, and gone on the third night?

I'm open to other interpretations. I'm not saying, this is precisely what it is, I'm just saying what I saw and making comparisons. If I said that I knew this was a reptilian mother ship, then you might be justified in your derision but I didn't and you are not.

I'm open to someone explaining to me the opposite side of the moon thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

lkpuede and truthrising2012:

Quick to ridicule, not so quick to provide alternate explanations.

What is your mundane explanation for why it is on one side of the moon one night, on the other side the next, and gone on the third night?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What is your mundane explanation for why it is on one side of the moon one night, on the other side the next, and gone on the third night?

Cool story bro..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Cool story bro..

That's your explanation of my time/date stamped photos of the light on one side of the moon on one night and on the other side the next night at close to the same time (separated by only 3 hours)? A story? At least it's a story with pictures. What's your explanation of the pictures that back up my story?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Wake up man, there is some proof for your "explanation" is right beneath your nose. It has been proven that we, humans as a whole, haven't evolved long enough to account for the vast variances in our appearances. Even though it is debatable how old humans are, it still doesn't account for blonde hair and blue eyes evolving from Africa. I'll leave it at that.. maybe do some research on your own and in this one area you will come up with nothing but more and more questions that science cannot answer.

I can tell you from my solid foundation there is a MUCH larger plan at work here and you should never close the door to possibility because the simple truth is you DO NOT KNOW as much as you think.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthrising2012

Cool story bro..

I have to admit... "Cool Story Bro" is a real childish way of saying "I suck at conversing, so my only way of reacting is using "Cool Story Bro" to make you look like a weirdo". That is what you're attempting to do right? Mock the poster on his experience? Sad to say the least. You're not helping anyone in this topic, the mere post of "Cool Story Bro" is a example of all the sums of your learning. Either contribute an alternate explanation or go do something else with your time. I for one thought his experience was quite well documented and for one cannot explain how an object is on one side of the moon one night and then on the other the second night.

Quite possibly a satellite moving extremely slow, some of them appear as bright lights at night, and move as we rotate. But this is only an assumption based off my own experiences.

This also simply backs up that people like Mr. "Cool Story Bro" don't have any knowledge of what lies out there in space simply because we havent even explored .1% of it in it's unknown entirety.

The topic of this post is not related to one person's experience but is based around the lack of evidence. As a previous poster has stated. "Absence of Proof, is not Proof of Absence". I'll dumb that down for Mr "Cool Story Bro":

Just because there hasn't been a "Mr. Cool Story Bro - Approved" sample of evidence does not mean that ET life doesn't exist. it means simply that it hasn't been found yet. Tell me Mr. Cool Story Bro, have you explored all of space? Answer that for me please, because that would make you semi-qualified to deny proof.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Really where is your proof? Can you explain every siting? How do you know that every photograph is a hoax or misinterpretations? So can you explain what many airline pilots have seen:

www.youtube.com...

In other words what proof do you have that ALL UFO sitings can be explained as natural, animal, or human cause?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join