It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
It's funny that you claim "i don't address the available evidence"..i dont know how old you are but there is a likelihood i was already on UFO forums/boards before you even were born.

Actually, it would have been quite impossible for you to be on any "forums/boards" before I was born ... I arrived on your rock 64 years ago, and helped to develop the technology you take for granted. I am a veteran of 40+ years of software engineering.

Needless to say i spent a LOT of time reading a lot of books and theories, be it Aliens/UFOs in general, the various theories as well as all kinds of Abductee stories - i did in fact "address" a lot of the (alleged) obvious evidence.

You may well have, however, there is little evidence of anything you may have done in the past. So, how about you just address the few cases I have presented here. You can start with the Khoury case. Please explain the rather improbable DNA results found there.

edit on 21-8-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It was probably the US gov or secret Gov that shutdown it's own nukes as a test of new technology. I think it's safe to say any country that has the ability to shut down nukes while in their silos has one serious advantage when it comes to warfare.
edit on 21-8-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallcheese

Why should a person not be able to state his views based on the known evidence and personal experience?

To silence the skeptics when they point out that we have no smoking gun is paramount to burning heretics for non official belief of God.

And, here we get to another area of hypocrisy; "personal experience". If my personal experience of being on a starship is not allowed (for lack of proof), then why is it that your "personal experience" is allowed?

Personal experience is just that "personal" and can never be proven to another. This is why I rarely bring it up; I can't prove to you that I have ever been off-world, even though I have.

Silencing skeptics should never be the agenda for anyone. Finding the truth should be. Personally, I find the opinions of "real" skeptics to be quite valuable. But, to call people with attitudes like the OP a skeptic is to dishonor the true skeptics. A true skeptic will at least lok at and evaluate the evidence, and then have something constructive to say (quite unlike the OP).

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
For the little "I'm a atheist when mommies not home" kids.

Actually your pluralized "mommy," but it's clear that wasn't your intention. You wanted to contract "mommy" and "is." The proper way to do that is with an apostrophe. I believe the word you're looking for is "mommy's." And also, technically you would want to use "an" instead of "a" due to the fact that the word "atheist" begins with a vowel.

Ya best start believin' in troll threads...
edit on 8/21/2011 by Sunsetspawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think for you to say that there is no proof is one thing, but then to automatically assume that they don't exist is another. Its the same exact thing: alien believers have no legitimate proof that aliens exist, but also there is not legitimate proof that they dont: human space travel is just in the beginning and we have yet to leave our solar system or anywhere close to it. The idea that no life exists beyond earth is ridiculous. I am a completely skeptical person when it comes to most paranormal cases, and i tend to only look at the facts and science, and it is a pretty likely theory that earth isnt the only planet with life. Even if the "Aliens" as we know them didn't exist, there must be some other single celled life form existing on some far away planet that would also be considered extra terrestrial

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I actually do believe in the strong possibility that Aliens are here and it certainly hasn't made any difference to my life and I don't think it ever will. I'm pretty open minded anyway.

All I could find on Enochian Physics & soul harvesting was this book which claims it is possible. I've read a lot about Alien Abduction cases and a lot of abductees claim that during the soul transplant their original bodies are destroyed and the soul is then implanted into a clone.

Grey-Aliens-and-the-Harvesting-of-Souls
www.scribd.com...
Enochian Magick
hermetic.com...

www.paranominal.com...

Out of curiosity, howcome you know so much about these Aliens Greys and Reptilians. I would be interested in any information on the subject matter you're willing to share.

Thanks for the reply. It made for interesting reading. I shall look some more, to see if I can find the info you mentioned. Alien abductions for me are definitely the most intriguing aspect of the UFO & Alien phenomenon and I sincerely hope none of it is true.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There have been so many men who were in the government who have told us that the cover up exists and aliens are real. It takes a person just a little but more smart than a mouse to understand this would be a matter of national security and secrecy is needed. My only question is, why not believe the men? Your best answer is they wanted publicity, but come on, that many on a sensitive subject like this?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

Hoaxters have long been employed to mask and dismiss truths. Disbelief and anger are common emotional first responses when confronting serious ufo studies. Our scientific tools are inadequate to measure what is beyond our capabilities, you need some imagination. That these stories persist in our cultures and myths and current day movies and plays, new theories are proposed, (and some great terminology too) to our collective base of understanding. And as we can be swayed one way or the other, hold true to yourself. I can't deny, I've seen hundreds of ufo reports over the years, and some extremely credible witness statements. I can't deny that sightings are on the increase again. I can't deny that there's a phenomena beyond my comprehension, so I'm always investigating. And that's why I like this forum, because we're exchanging useful theories yet still trying to get the "smoking gun" evidence. Since you deny, I wonder what you may be able to offer here.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Number 3 I like the idea of aliens but have yet to see proof. Alot of people judge and ridicule when debunk their favorite subject, because I basically took away their hope that aliens would take them to the stars. Many people reley on such ideas. Religious depend on their religion these people depend on ideas of aliens saving them.

I honestly feel sorry for them, but they must know the truth. Aliens aren't coming, they don't want to be your friend, they aren't going to save us, there are no free rides in the cosmos. We either make our own ride or we die. That's it, it's that simple

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Out of curiosity, howcome you know so much about these Aliens Greys and Reptilians. I would be interested in any information on the subject matter you're willing to share.

Thanks for the reply. It made for interesting reading. I shall look some more, to see if I can find the info you mentioned. Alien abductions for me are definitely the most intriguing aspect of the UFO & Alien phenomenon and I sincerely hope none of it is true.

As far as I know the only writtings on Enochian physics are Mr. Schueler's. He was all but disowned by the "Magical Community" back in the 90's for he books on Enochian Magick and Physics. I think the man was way ahead of his time, at least on the "Physics" part. The bok is an execelent read, and quite insightful.

Ya know, curiosity "killed the cat". But, I also hear that the knowledge made it all good in the end.

Anyway, what I know of aliens, greys, lizard-lips, etc. I learned first hand. And, of course, I'm the only one here to actually claim to be an ET and provide evidence. Unfortunately my evidence doesn't say I'm extraterrestrial, it does, however, strongly indicate that I'm not a "Terrestrial Human", or at least probably not your species. It was to my great disapointment to learn that "Humans" are rather common in the Universe. And, that we are all quite close in our DNA (ya know ... I would have given an entire starship for that to not be the case)

But, over the years I have been the subject of many abductions, beginning in 1951, and ending abruptly in 1994 or so. That was when my ET mother arrived in high Earth orbit. I actually kind of miss the abductions. Perhaps it was the contact with non-terrestrials, but, I find that there was some "entertainment" value for me there. And now that mother is here, I can hardly get any of the "traditional" aliens to even "speak" with me. The Grey's will if I pester them enough, though the content of the experience is very small and limited. The lizard-lips quite simply, don't want to have anything to do with me. The Pleiadians will sometimes talk with me, if, it is some "official" comunication; they are far too "hung-up" on protocol. Then there are "my people"; I can talk with anyone I want anytime I want, but it is all telepathy. Perhaps I've been around Terrestrial Humans too loong, but, I value the experience of "face-to-face" interaction. I feel this is something that the more telepathic species have lost touch with.

The major issues with most non-terrestrials is that of communication. They tyically use telepathy. Terrestrial Humans, while naturally telepathic, like most "thinking" creatures, are not experienced enough to employ it with any reliability, and tend to seriously "color" the content of what they receive. But, then again, I have noticed that using telepathy across "species bounderies" is difficult at best. I've tried with T. Humans, I can get it to work if I know ther persson well enough. I've tried it with my eldest Wolf; their thought processes are so "alien" as to make it nearly impossible, and that is with an animal that I raised from a "new born" (literally held her in my hands when she was but a few hours old). We are very close, so it does work, sometimes, for simple things, like; "Its hot out here, lets go to the house." Although, simple emotions like "I love you" don't seem to have much trouble.

I guess I have digressed enough for one post

Peace and Understanding.

edit on 21-8-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: I can

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

That's one opinion but it certainly is not a fact. Check out these testomonials yourself and see what conclusions you can come too.

Disclosure Conference, National Press Club, 27 September 2010 (streamed live on CNN)

Out of the Blue - Military Disclosure Has Begun. (National Press Club)

and for more fun

UFOs Blamed for Nuke Missile Failures - CNN.com

edit on 21-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I am curious just what evidence you believe you have that shows you not to be of earth origin?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by kindred

As far as I know the only writtings on Enochian physics are Mr. Schueler's. He was all but disowned by the "Magical Community" back in the 90's for he books on Enochian Magick and Physics. I think the man was way ahead of his time, at least on the "Physics" part. The bok is an execelent read, and quite insightful.

Ya know, curiosity "killed the cat". But, I also hear that the knowledge made it all good in the end.

Anyway, what I know of aliens, greys, lizard-lips, etc. I learned first hand. And, of course, I'm the only one here to actually claim to be an ET and provide evidence. Unfortunately my evidence doesn't say I'm extraterrestrial, it does, however, strongly indicate that I'm not a "Terrestrial Human", or at least probably not your species. It was to my great disapointment to learn that "Humans" are rather common in the Universe. And, that we are all quite close in our DNA (ya know ... I would have given an entire starship for that to not be the case)

But, over the years I have been the subject of many abductions, beginning in 1951, and ending abruptly in 1994 or so. That was when my ET mother arrived in high Earth orbit. I actually kind of miss the abductions. Perhaps it was the contact with non-terrestrials, but, I find that there was some "entertainment" value for me there. And now that mother is here, I can hardly get any of the "traditional" aliens to even "speak" with me. The Grey's will if I pester them enough, though the content of the experience is very small and limited. The lizard-lips quite simply, don't want to have anything to do with me. The Pleiadians will sometimes talk with me, if, it is some "official" comunication; they are far too "hung-up" on protocol. Then there are "my people"; I can talk with anyone I want anytime I want, but it is all telepathy. Perhaps I've been around Terrestrial Humans too loong, but, I value the experience of "face-to-face" interaction. I feel this is something that the more telepathic species have lost touch with.

The major issues with most non-terrestrials is that of communication. They tyically use telepathy. Terrestrial Humans, while naturally telepathic, like most "thinking" creatures, are not experienced enough to employ it with any reliability, and tend to seriously "color" the content of what they receive. But, then again, I have noticed that using telepathy across "species bounderies" is difficult at best. I've tried with T. Humans, I can get it to work if I know ther persson well enough. I've tried it with my eldest Wolf; their thought processes are so "alien" as to make it nearly impossible, and that is with an animal that I raised from a "new born" (literally held her in my hands when she was but a few hours old). We are very close, so it does work, sometimes, for simple things, like; "Its hot out here, lets go to the house." Although, simple emotions like "I love you" don't seem to have much trouble.

I guess I have digressed enough for one post

Peace and Understanding.

edit on 21-8-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: I can

Ok I'll bite..though i know I shouldn't

What makes you think your an alien.

Do you have a birth certificate?

When did you discover you were not a human being ~(born of this earth , from parents of this earth)?

Please elaborate

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I am curious just what evidence you believe you have that shows you not to be of earth origin?

The evidence I have is DNA. I would have problems showing it to you right now; my server is down (bad hard drives I think), and I have some issues with putting it on someone else's server (mstly moral and philsphical). I don't want to possibly endanger someone else's machine, and I do not trust Terrestrial governments.

Anyway, in a nutshell. If you see my person, or trace my Terrestrial family lines, you would see that I should be of the Scott/English descent I was told I was. Unfortunately, my DNA says I'm of Indo/African descent. Actually the African part comes from the Y-DNA which says either haplogroups A, B, or, F. More recent research shown that is probably either A or F. "A" is the original male DNA, "B" is als African, but is from Pygmies, "F" is from a narrow strip on the cast between India, and China. My current thoughts are "F".

But, either way, there is no indication of European descent anywhere in my DNA. Which leads to the hypothesis that "out-of-place" DNA markers may indicate off-world origins. Supporting this is the Khoury case. In that case, a strand of blond hair was tested, it's DNA indicated an Asian person, two people were in fact found to have similar DNA, neither of them were blond. Again "out-of-place" DNA markers.

It is unfortunate that we have nothing to compare these results with ... some known off-world DNA would be very helpful.

Peace and Understanding

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

In addition to what I just told Smallcheese, there is also the personal experiences I've had. Such as being on board mother's starship, looking down upon the Earth from 100,000 km and being told, in "so-many-words", that I was born on that very same starship, to non-terrestrial parents.

But, this is personal experience, many of you seem to wholly discount any personal experience except your own.

edit on 21-8-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: I am going to shoot my keyboard!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

So I understand that you do not trust terrestrial systems and governments yet you trust a one time DNA test?

Just wonder why the seeming disparity

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So I understand that you do not trust terrestrial systems and governments yet you trust a one time DNA test?

One time NO, no, and no. I have had the tests done by more than one lab. And, plan to have the same tests done by yet another ... when I can afford it. So far the results have been properly consistant.

And, it is more the governments that I don't trust. Many of the scientific protocols Terrestrials use are quite good, even when you factor in "human error". But, still, this kind of evidence can not be trusted to a "one-off" analysis.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

One time NO, no, and no. I have had the tests done by more than one lab. And, plan to have the same tests done by yet another ... when I can afford it. So far the results have been properly consistant.

And, it is more the governments that I don't trust. Many of the scientific protocols Terrestrials use are quite good, even when you factor in "human error". But, still, this kind of evidence can not be trusted to a "one-off" analysis.

Actually all of us humans have alien DNA in us. The greys used it to make us look more like the aliens we were in service to before and during the time of Atlantis, because it made those aliens feel more comfortable with us.

On a mother ship huh? I don't see humans being allowed to travel off world by the aliens. We are considered way too dangerous; they do pretty much blame Atlantis on us although we were just following the orders of the Jue-sah/Illuminati/ex-high priests of Isreal/(current face) NWO bunch. And if you are not human (pretty hard to believe, since every spirit around earth tends to get sucked into a human body unless some measures are taken to keep it from happening), what kind of alien are you?

I see the E-l*th (elves) and a few members of the other elder races that have become 'myths' here; the tall skinny blue people who I think are called the Pleadians; the various groups of greys, of course; the Jue-sah, although there aren't but 5 or so of them (as true aliens) left; the Indigos who's spirits are being dumped here by the blues, and an assortment of aliens who are here in smaller amounts, like the Vampires. Which are you? Or is there an alien species I've missed seeing thus far?

Or were these like pet humans being kept on this ship for servants and such? I'm pretty sure the ban would still be in effect. The rest of the galactic community so don't want a breeding pair of us to get out into the galaxy at large and start reproducing.
edit on 21-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Word is Pleadians are humanoid and look just like us. And are you telling me there are actual elves? That would be kickass, if they're anything like J.R.R Tolkien's elves. Hell, do unicorns exist too? What else are we missing out on?

edit on 21-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

I agree with everything you just said... - although there are an entity called JINNS who were created alongside humans (Islamic Theology)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join