It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life IS Perfect.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

So much to respond to, it would take me forever to break down your post bit by bit and respond to it that way, so I won't respond like that. I wasn't expecting that much passion in your post, but you got me listening.

I would like to say that there is a huge component of love in all of this that is paramount to the understanding of intelligent energy and the universe as intelligent energy. I'm not being apathetic. There is a difference between empathy and sympathy. I feel for the ones experiencing hardship and I know how that feels, but I'm not about to put myself in their shoes at this point. The point of life is to get away from that feeling of hopelessness.

When the time comes to make a decision whether or not you want to do it all again, I believe you will be free to make that decision on your own, but by then you will have a deeper understanding of the cyclical nature of the universe and know that it is necessary to continue the learning process. I imagine its cyclical like musical notes. You go through different levels of increasing vibration, only to start again going through the same information except starting again in a higher frequency octave for a more intense experience of the purity of that information.

Love/joy is what we are learning. As we grow, we experience love in different ways. In the earlier stages of the universe, love/joy is what excites the intelligent energy into action and continues to do so till this day, except the way it was experienced in the early stages was hardly experienced at all. Then, by the animator, love/joy, intelligent energy was molded into forms of increasing degrees of complexity so that each increased degree of complexity would come to be able to experience love more and more as it really is, and that is the purpose of the universe.

The driving force, and the animator of everything, is love/joy, and although not fully understood and experienced purely, it is this force that is the perfection of our being.

With that said, now I will switch gears and get into absolute speculation about the experience of love, so that by your feedback, I can be able to understand what of what I am saying is true. Love is the initiator. The early stages of intelligent energy if somehow it could hold a memory of the initiation, would remember the initiation as a violent explosion. This narrow perspective would then perceive God to be an angry God. In the early stages of intelligent energy, this love that is God would be strongly misinterpreted but that misinterpretation is an expected reaction to the memory of the initial explosion.

As the intelligent energy increases in its complexity of form to be able to discern higher degrees of information, it realizes that the universe isn't such a scary place after all and that the beginning stages of uncertainty were just a misinterpretation of something that is much more benevolent. At this stage in development, the intelligent energy complex form would be somewhere at a crossroads in how it experiences reality. This crossroads would manifest as what you now know of as duality. It would be stuck in the middle somewhere, still getting over the initial shock of the 'big bang', but also eagerly looking forward to something that is pure and benevolent.

So, being that this is where we are at now, it is logical to assume that eventually, this shock will be all but forgotten and we will continue to immerse ourselves more purely in divine thinking and deep discernment of the nature of love/joy.

I appreciate that well thought out post, but this that you are saying supports my greatest fears.
you see, there is no beginning and there is no end and since the past kinda looks like it sucked even more than the present it suggests a flux of karma... suggesting we DO start all over somehow! OH NO!

I HATE STARTING OVER.

Look, the sign are all around... why are the animals different than us? Why are they subject to us?

We are them, why do we treat them badly? I do not understand this. There is clearly a morality issue going on and karma is all around us in pain and suffering. I personally think it could be improved but I am not understanding how we have to start over but all signs point to that. If we are all one why is all this crap happening if there is no negative?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
I appreciate that well thought out post, but this that you are saying supports my greatest fears.
you see, there is no beginning and there is no end and since the past kinda looks like it sucked even more than the present it suggests a flux of karma... suggesting we DO start all over somehow! OH NO!

I HATE STARTING OVER.

Look, the sign are all around... why are the animals different than us? Why are they subject to us?

We are them, why do we treat them badly? I do not understand this. There is clearly a morality issue going on and karma is all around us in pain and suffering. I personally think it could be improved but I am not understanding how we have to start over but all signs point to that. If we are all one why is all this crap happening if there is no negative?

Its okay, because this is just the beginning and there are wonders and peace ahead. When the end comes, if there is one, and it is time to start over, you will do it only because you want to and by then, you will know that to do so is appropriate so you will willingly go.

At this time, you have free will, or apparent free will. You can learn how to create a peaceful environment around you.

The perceived negativity is due to misunderstanding. In time we will understand, and we will move beyond that.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I HATE STARTING OVER.

Its okay, because this is just the beginning and there are wonders and peace ahead. When the end comes, if there is one, and it is time to start over, you will do it only because you want to and by then, you will know that to do so is appropriate so you will willingly go.

At this time, you have free will, or apparent free will. You can learn how to create a peaceful environment around you.

The perceived negativity is due to misunderstanding. In time we will understand, and we will move beyond that.

I might be understanding a little more after sitting here a while. The circle is incomprehensively huge... bigger... even bigger. So many thoughts crossing my mind. I saw another sign. A significant rash of highly conceptual graffiti art in modern culturally influential cities is the harlots tattoo work.

I'll probably have to take a nap here in a while but I am wanting to learn something about smelting of planetary bodies and what are the exact components of stardust. Vague sounding to word it that way but I suppose it's a very broad subject.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I might be understanding a little more after sitting here a while. The circle is incomprehensively huge... bigger... even bigger. So many thoughts crossing my mind. I saw another sign. A significant rash of highly conceptual graffiti art in modern culturally influential cities is the harlots tattoo work.

I'll probably have to take a nap here in a while but I am wanting to learn something about smelting of planetary bodies and what are the exact components of stardust. Vague sounding to word it that way but I suppose it's a very broad subject.

So what were you talking about that happened last night while you were in the store?

What do you mean by smelting of planetary bodies? In what context?

The components of stardust are:
The first 26 elements, hydrogen through iron are created by fusion in the sun. Except for hydrogen, element number one, the lightest of all elements. Hydrogen comes from pure energy. After the big bang, there was a short period of time of cooling down from that massive explosion. Small quantum particles began to form, eventually leading up to the formation of hydrogen. From there, hydrogen comes together by gravity and a star is born. Something like that. The heavier elements from iron and beyond are created by supernova explosions when a star reaches the end of its life.

Relatively large (to us) amounts of these elements can come together by gravity to form a planet.

edit on 23-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So what were you talking about that happened last night while you were in the store?

What do you mean by smelting of planetary bodies? In what context?

The components of stardust are:
The first 26 elements, hydrogen through iron are created by fusion in the sun. Except for hydrogen, element number one, the lightest of all elements. Hydrogen comes from pure energy. After the big bang, there was a short period of time of cooling down from that massive explosion. Small quantum particles began to form, eventually leading up to the formation of hydrogen. From there, hydrogen comes together by gravity and a star is born. Something like that. The heavier elements from iron and beyond are created by supernova explosions when a star reaches the end of its life.

Relatively large (to us) amounts of these elements can come together by gravity to form a planet.

edit on 23-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

In the store I was in there was a security issue and I thought at first I was being pursued by plain clothed store personnel, but in fact the store management was contacting outside security about the individuals who were directing attention to shoppers (myself) as though they were following them. The whole situation was very strange and the store also has new staff that I noticed. There was an issue with the networking system. it didn't go down but it seemed to be showing some weird behavior. I felt there was a lot of energies present at one time and I felt it go through me. Their actually seemed to be multiple types of energies present in the store all at once... there were also people standing behind me giving me this stupid expectant look and watching what i was doing very closely as I handled my transaction, thus feeding my concern about being followed by staff hired to snoop for shoplifters, so i asked... she tried to assure me that the security issue was not about me and she apologized and I still felt extremely harassed by all these collective incidents. I didn't want to walk away confused because that leads to an attempt at conclusiveness minus any actual answers, which always gives me a headache. She explained to me that they were actually watching the people who were acting very bizarre. It's harder to explain the others involved who seemed to be all connected to the situation somehow but there were other people who seemed to be involved. I swear it seemed like there were some very interesting demographic representations in the store all at once while this was happening. I felt this intense pressure and negativity coming from the individuals who seemed to be orchestrating some type of charade. I felt extremely targeted.

stuff like that is idiotic and there is always something going on over there. one day their generators kicked in and i thought we were being gassed out of the neighborhood. their alarm systems were going off... everything else was quiet and there was a strong odor of gas everywhere. they are always pulling crap like that over there. it's like a drama club or something and I find it incredibly annoying and feel like I can't go in there or shouldn't go in there for the safety of others even perhaps. i don't know what the hell is going on but it's nuts.

The reason I am interested in stardust is because the products that come from cosmic events can be read like an extraction. Cause and effect and duality and all that... it can be so revealing you know. There is always more work to be done. I'm particularly interested in carbon right now, in all it's abilities and toxicities and the way can be read like an epitaph. It's all so interesting. I wonder if there are animate expressions in other elemental forms... if that made sense. Perhaps all living cells can be improved upon more and more. That sounds like god territory but it is our divine responsibility it seems to express all that we know... reveal all that we can to any other living things as far as we can reach so that when the cycle goes into completion... it will appear as though we all do our part... or as personal choice dictates... and the cycle will simply continue in it's incomprehensible amount of time. I believe this knowledge is somewhere in this world. I believe it is an expression of God with us and it must be shared in it's time. Just thoughts that are coming to me.

or just a long way of saying I'm very curious.

the thing about life being perfect is just really hard to comprehend when you see people hurting each other without cause... and it is SO complicated. It is to me, perhaps I am choosing to see the complications but that is what my eyes see.

edit on 23-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Satin Dancer

I suppose i did have a want, i didn't want to hurt and suffer anymore. I was on my knees begging for it to stop. This is true.
You don't get less because you don't want. The Self is not denied. There is just no want for it to be different. It is ok as it is.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Black Satin Dancer

I suppose i did have a want, i didn't want to hurt and suffer anymore. I was on my knees begging for it to stop. This is true.
You don't get less because you don't want. I deny the Self nothing. There is just no want for it to be different. It is ok as it is.

ok, well... if things are how *you* want them to be, then why aren't things how *I* want them to be if I understand how the system works? I do think I see what you are trying to describe even more so after reflecting further but I know I still want and I don't know if that is ever going to change. I see so many disappointed people and even though time is a factor, it's hard seeing the duality in one's own self. It's there. It has to be there. There is duality in all things... all aspects.

even you, you do not hurt now... so why did you have to? ever, if time is a circle?... or is it more like a two way street. either way, we must see both ways about all things at one point in time or another.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It is as though we have to experience all things, it is a game. We see the things of the world and don't notice ourselves, not our real selves, that is why we feel so lost. We have to hide behind all that we have been taught to be or been called and we have not checked to see if any of it is true or needed. We have lost touch with what we really are and it hurts so bad. So bad that we try to remove the pain anyway we can. Searching, wanting, looking, where is it? That thing that will take the pain away. We think we have found it, we are happy for a little while and then we are off again. Never ending, all your life if you want, lol. What you are looking for, what everyone is looking for, is the real self.
It is the only cure.

youtu.be...
]

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It is as though we have to experience all things, it is a game. We see the things of the world and don't notice ourselves, not our real selves, that is why we feel so lost. We have to hide behind all that we have been taught to be or been called and we have not checked to see if any of it is true or needed. We have lost touch with what we really are and it hurts so bad. So bad that we try to remove the pain anyway we can. Searching, wanting, looking, where is it? That thing that will take the pain away. We think we have found it, we are happy for a little while and then we are off again. Never ending, all your life if you want, lol. What you are looking for, what everyone is looking for, is the real self.
It is the only cure.

youtu.be...

Hmm... perhaps, or you will drive yourself crazy looking at a circle. To accept the now as it is, but there is always work to be done and things to be changed... right now. I feel like I am constrained by something and I don't like it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You can only ever be constrained by your mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I don't see it. I cannot see it that way. Why should I blame myself? If no one else is to blame then how is my mind constraining me? My mind seems to be working more clearly than I can ever recall.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No one is to blame.
It is as it is. There is such freedom when it is realized.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I don't see it. I cannot see it that way. Why should I blame myself? If no one else is to blame then how is my mind constraining me? My mind seems to be working more clearly than I can ever recall.

The mind is a receiver of informational input. If the mind is free from obstruction, the information can enter in undiluted and the truth will be seen in all its glory.

If the mind is tainted in some way or another, whether by unnecessary chemicals such as alcohol or by false beliefs, then the mind will interpret the pure incoming information in its own way in accordance with the obstructions within the brain.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The mind is a receiver of informational input. If the mind is free from obstruction, the information can enter in undiluted and the truth will be seen in all its glory.

If the mind is tainted in some way or another, whether by unnecessary chemicals such as alcohol or by false beliefs, then the mind will interpret the pure incoming information in its own way in accordance with the obstructions within the brain.

ok... but how do you explain truths that come to you during the influence of chemicals, because that is certainly possible. the mind has chemicals in it naturally as well. It's a tad hypocritical to say the mind cannot receive a truth when it's chemicals that operate it. furthermore, what if you are told lies and truly believed something that was not true. are you saying the mind cannot be lied to? how do you explain the state of the world, it is almost completely submersed in lies.
edit on 23-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

blacksatindancer, I just created another thread which you can view HERE that will comfort you in regards to "starting over".

The information goes into great detail about what I have been talking about and I would really appreciate it if you read it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

blacksatindancer, I just created another thread which you can view HERE that will comfort you in regards to "starting over".

The information goes into great detail about what I have been talking about and I would really appreciate it if you read it.

looks very interesting indeed. thank you for that. I will get right on that since I see it is closed already.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

God gave us the choice of free will, so the cells attack and kill eachother becuase they are free to decide such a fate, however all that is going on in duality is like a playground set aside in a portion of God that is like a hologram, wherein everything is actually illusionionary, like a game, yet we experience all these different things, and for God we experience for him, having free will allows learning fast. Our true self is our soul, and that is not effected by all the things that effect us humans. Since our true self is our soul, the human is a form we inhibit, to perform whatever we wish, we forget our true natures and play out our roles in physical human form, God loves us so much he is willing to do all this for us. We learn and God learns with us. So when I say we are all cells in the body of God, I do not mean your or my own physical form.

The idea that human form is somehow less than, is also an illusion, becuase the human form is made out of pure love as is our true self. In reality the human form is nothing but a wrapper covering our self, the truth is we are in heaven allready now. The body is not who we truly are, but the body is a vehicle that we attach to and within it we forget all of our true natures.
edit on 23-8-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
hmmm... there are some extremely interesting things in that thread but perhaps i should wait to discuss any of it.

it appears i need a new keyboard...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The universe is perfect because what the universe is is love.

The universe is imperfect because there are parts of it that haven't realized it yet. Nevertheless, it is what it is.

The universe is love trying to figure out exactly what it is.

Beffore the Big Bang, there is a completion of knowledge of love. Love in full knowledge of itself.

At completion, there is, by review of the information of the previous cycle, knowledge of what was and is and is to come in an infinite array of cycles. Completion is the beginning and the end of a cycle.

There are cycles within cycles. Any completion of any cycle will resonate harmonically with every other form of completion so that the experiential circumstances at any completion are the same for any participatory form of intelligent energy no matter what cycle is being completed.

For you and I, the cycle is birth and death. At death, we will be able to review the experience from a perspective of infinite intelligent energy. We will have available, due to the harmonic resonance of intelligent energy at completion between all macro and microsopic cycles, information of infinity and infinite existence. Not only will we be able to review our previous experience, but we will have available the information of an infinite array of experiences before that even beyond the Great Cycle of total universal completion. So we will know what lies ahead as well because the information is the same in the past as it is in the future.

The information will be accessed based on the identity of the form of intelligent energy. This way, there is a progression of identity until the identity is complete within the greater cycle. In other words, the entity, at the completion of its cycle, will likely still be learning human lessons in the future.

With this information available at completion, we can focus on the upcoming cycle and compare it to the previous one.

It needs to be established that your next life is not a repeat of this one. Although you are at completion and are resonating with the completion frequency of knowledge and availaility of information, you are still part of an incomplete larger cycle. The larger cycle, being incomplete, dictates that the necessary lessons in the lesser cycle have not yet been learned. The larger cycle will be complete and will begin a new greater cycle when the necessary lessons of the lesser cycle have been learned for the totality of that form of intelligent energy which is presumably the human being.

For your future life, this means that your experiential circumstances will be different in order to learn the greater lesson and its implications which is ultimately that you are love.
edit on 24-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

Human's will continue to be humans until we learn that love is more than we give it credit for. When this realization is made, it will be necessary to reform the current complex form of intelligent energy that we are into one that is more conducive to the lessons of the new realization of love. From there, the ever-progressive nature of intelligent energy that is love will continue to have something for us to learn about it.
edit on 24-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have many many thoughts on this subject right now but i canot even type tht fast and now am having kb issues... figures. it is easier for me tojust give up... speciallyon top fo all the other things i am thinking and doing.

i need to write about it soon though. i have an issue that is giving me a complex right as we speak....its an issue because it is NOT perfect.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join