It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life IS Perfect.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
Say what you just said to starving, diseased children of the third worlds. Say it to surviving victims of war-stricken countries who witnessed the demise of their loved ones. Say it to the men, women and children who'll die to cancer this very day. Say it to the children being lobotomized by vaccines and fluoride. Say it breadwinners on the verge of suicide due to the increasing stress of debt. Say it to countless species we slaughter for our insatiable greed as consumers of resources and flesh.

Yes...life is not perfect...it is messy, complicated, scarey, evil, good and wonderful.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

You still need to address the nature of mystery and why you believe that the order of cause and effect is unknowable.

Is the desire to want to know how the universe works unnatural to you?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by juveous

Indifference is not our true nature. All intelligent creatures move toward pleasure and away from pain. The intelligence that the universe is, seems to run that way. Humans do feel pain in the moment, we are feeling beings. It is all about sensation in the moment. However, because humans can imagine past and future, they can forget that life is only ever happening now. Life is only felt (sensation) now. I am not saying there is not going to be pain, feelings and sensations are real but passing, changing.
Then there is suffering, the unnesessary mind made suffering that can be eliminated, it is this that i have been refering to. It is possible to remove the fears and desires that haunt us and be free of mind made suffering.

Why is pain required then? What kind of creation wants physical pain? It doesnt. This is why anything in nature that procreates and experiences pain trys to avoid it and discover new ways of dealing with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Perhaps intelligent energy proceeds to learn what it is by maintaining a reference of what it is not. One thing it is not is still. Another thing it is not is negativity. It is not negative because intelligent energy is progressive. Energy can neither be created or destroyed, so you know that there is no such thing as its destruction, there is also no such thing as its creation, as it always has been. For intelligent energy, stillness means knowing. So there was a point in the beginning when all was assumed to be known or perhaps all was known, but intelligent energy is able to learn so it does thus continuing the process, maybe in a cyclical manner.

The reference is just a catalyst for progression so that there is a point A and a point B. That reference was comlete knowledge, but for intelligent energy, knowledge means stillness, and true stillness doesn't exist. Therefore the reference doesn't exist and imperfection perceived by observing 'negativity' doesn't truly exist more than just the knowledge of it existing which in itself will fail against the background of the animate endless progression of intelligent kinetic energy. I'm not sure if any of this will make sense.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by juveous

Perhaps intelligent energy proceeds to learn what it is by maintaining a reference of what it is not. One thing it is not is still. Another thing it is not is negativity. It is not negative because intelligent energy is progressive. Energy can neither be created or destroyed, so you know that there is no such thing as its destruction, there is also no such thing as its creation, as it always has been. For intelligent energy, stillness means knowing. So there was a point in the beginning when all was assumed to be known or perhaps all was known, but intelligent energy is able to learn so it does thus continuing the process, maybe in a cyclical manner.

The reference is just a catalyst for progression so that there is a point A and a point B. That reference was comlete knowledge, but for intelligent energy, knowledge means stillness, and true stillness doesn't exist. Therefore the reference doesn't exist and imperfection perceived by observing 'negativity' doesn't truly exist more than just the knowledge of it existing which in itself will fail against the background of the animate endless progression of intelligent kinetic energy. I'm not sure if any of this will make sense.

That makes perfect sense, although I have a point to make about stillness. It sure is sought a lot and gets talked about much more for something that doesn't exist. I perceive that it actually does exist, it is simply the nature of it's being to be non-existent because of what it is. However, like you mention, it is observable and is perhaps a very important factor concerning all that exists in order to stop and observe itself. If there was nothing but pure energy, what would there be to spread itself across, break itself across in infinite pieces and intricate details? Countless observable details.

there is what is and there is what isn't, but both are.

there is the energy but there is the void- nothing... and you will never see it or experience it but you must be aware it is there and you certainly will when it's all you have and you will know that it exists and is a critical component in everything that is, ever was or ever will be.
edit on 22-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

reply to post by juveous

That makes perfect sense, although I have a point to make about stillness. It sure is sought a lot and gets talked about much more for something that doesn't exist. I perceive that it actually does exist, it is simply the nature of it's being to be non-existent because of what it is.

Even as you remain perfectly still, you are actually moving at about 67000 miles per hour around the sun, so you aren't really as still as you think you are. Even in the subjective experience of stillness, you are still moving, and it is that movement that is being observed in meditation. It is desirable because you are participating in and observing the primal movement without engaging in your own thought process. This energy is purer than the adulterated perturbed perception of your own activity. If that makes sense.

However, like you mention, it is observable and is perhaps a very important factor concerning all that exists in order to stop and observe itself. If there was nothing but pure energy, what would there be to spread itself across, break itself across in infinite pieces and intricate details? Countless observable details.

Outside of intelligent energy, there is intelligent infinity.

True, but I can't help but perceive that only one of them really 'is'. lol.

there is the energy but there is the void- nothing... and you will never see it or experience it but you must be aware it is there and you certainly will when it's all you have and you will know that it exists and is a critical component in everything that is, ever was or ever will be.

I created my signature at an underdevloped period in my understanding, but I think that there are some things about it that hold true with my current understanding. Although, there are also some things that I would manipulate a little bit to fit in with my new understanding. The information in my signature is put into detailed context here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by juveous

That makes perfect sense, although I have a point to make about stillness. It sure is sought a lot and gets talked about much more for something that doesn't exist. I perceive that it actually does exist, it is simply the nature of it's being to be non-existent because of what it is.

Even as you remain perfectly still, you are actually moving at about 67000 miles per hour around the sun, so you aren't really as still as you think you are. Even in the subjective experience of stillness, you are still moving, and it is that movement that is being observed in meditation. It is desirable because you are participating in and observing the primal movement without engaging in your own thought process. This energy is purer than the adulterated perturbed perception of your own activity. If that makes sense.

However, like you mention, it is observable and is perhaps a very important factor concerning all that exists in order to stop and observe itself. If there was nothing but pure energy, what would there be to spread itself across, break itself across in infinite pieces and intricate details? Countless observable details.

Outside of intelligent energy, there is intelligent infinity.

True, but I can't help but perceive that only one of them really 'is'. lol.

I created my signature at an underdevloped period in my understanding, but I think that there are some things about it that hold true with my current understanding. Although, there are also some things that I would manipulate a little bit to fit in with my new understanding. The information in my signature is put into detailed context here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

well, the first part of that is about space and distance and measurable things of physics, but be aware that I know that this is not what we are talking about. We are talking about something that isn't on a level of measurable things... it has no measure, but it is a factor... be it the immeasurable factor or the missing factor, it is a factor, but it is also much more than this depending on who is perceiving it. you say there is intelligent energy and intelligent infinity but doesn't the energy first need to be intelligent to observe what *is* and what *is possible*
of course intelligent energy it is but to energy that is perhaps measurably less intelligent, it is an infinite void.

but yes, we are sort of talking about the same thing I think.

a bunch of nothing
... but yeah, there it is!

Another thought, pure energy takes no measurable amount of time to travel without the concept of space if all is pure energy, but space supposedly does not exist either... it is only a calculation, but there it is.

If pure energy just wants to be pure, all encompassing intelligent energy all by itself because nothing else exists technically then the only reason that space and time and anything else for that matter exist is to measure other things that don't exist? no.

Space itself is nothing, it is one of these void factors. So if these factors are non existent, there is no need to measure anything... because there is no space in between in reality... only perceived space, because it is relative.... but there it is.

I maintain that the void itself is a very real entity whether or not it has any perceivable characteristics. It is real, somehow in a very non existent way, it exists. It has left it's signature on everything that is. All is not one. There are two. The two are one because they coexist but they are separate, they are different. The two, in ways, are one, come together as one, dictate for all beneath them how, where and in what way they are one but they are very very different.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Lets not live for tomorrow but live for today....
24 hrs of life is precious.
Time is the enemy
Perfection is waking to see dawn and the sun rise, filling your day with energy.
Then seeing dusk and hearing the eternal call of evensong of wildlife.
Whatever crap that happens in between is just crap...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sussy
Lets not live for tomorrow but live for today....
24 hrs of life is precious.
Time is the enemy
Perfection is waking to see dawn and the sun rise, filling your day with energy.
Then seeing dusk and hearing the eternal call of evensong of wildlife.
Whatever crap that happens in between is just crap...

Time can really give you absolute hell if it is working against you, it's true, but other times it is giving an opportunity to reflect, to observe, to feel. When you are OUT of time, a little more time would be your best friend... your saving grace.

Are you certain that is your enemy?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

You originally said that everything is perfect until it is changed, just letting you know.

This thread has not yet addressed why change is so apparent, and how there is a natural desire to understand the arrangement. There is a major confliction with what is and what appears to be. This is why the scientific method works on the basis of constantly updating and adjusting what you already think you know.

Everyone gets obssessed about whats possible, which encourages the ability to find out. But arriving to a conclusion full of ambiguous suppositions results in a large variety of interpretations and loose definitions.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Satin Dancer

Time is the enemy..........I hear the tick, tick, of time. I'm a slave to time. I have to conform to time. I'm restrained by time. Rid me of time and peace would set in. I could look to the sun, in its slow moving of time and look to the moon and gaze at the brilliance of time. Time is a flow of nature, universe and light. I hate having to follow modern time, quick, fast, making money to live. Flow me on a wave on the sea and time will be slower. As the body adjusts and senses fill, time is immortal. If ever their was a deity that I could ask for a wish, I want my time to beat with the ebb and flow of earth..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Very interesting post. The ever present duality sneaks up again obscuring and revealing itself as a negative or positive aspect of something that is only a concept, has enslaved our lives and is truly intimate with the beauty in the world around us.

Not only is it a character itself, but it can play multiple characters.
Quite a concept. Good post.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

well, the first part of that is about space and distance and measurable things of physics, but be aware that I know that this is not what we are talking about. We are talking about something that isn't on a level of measurable things... it has no measure, but it is a factor... be it the immeasurable factor or the missing factor, it is a factor, but it is also much more than this depending on who is perceiving it. you say there is intelligent energy and intelligent infinity but doesn't the energy first need to be intelligent to observe what *is* and what *is possible*
of course intelligent energy it is but to energy that is perhaps measurably less intelligent, it is an infinite void.

Intelligence is the CAPACITY for knowledge. So even something that doesn't know anything can be intelligent but as the intelligent energy progressses, it will know things. Energy is the ability for something to do work. Intelligent energy is the ability to do intelligent work. Intelligent work means learning and working. There is no energy that does not have the capacity to learn in some form. I've got to go, I'll reply to the rest of this when I have time.

a bunch of nothing

Another thought, pure energy takes no measurable amount of time to travel without the concept of space if all is pure energy, but space supposedly does not exist either... it is only a calculation, but there it is.

If pure energy just wants to be pure, all encompassing intelligent energy all by itself because nothing else exists technically then the only reason that space and time and anything else for that matter exist is to measure other things that don't exist? no.

Space itself is nothing, it is one of these void factors. So if these factors are non existent, there is no need to measure anything... because there is no space in between in reality... only perceived space, because it is relative.... but there it is.

I maintain that the void itself is a very real entity whether or not it has any perceivable characteristics. It is real, somehow in a very non existent way, it exists. It has left it's signature on everything that is. All is not one. There are two. The two are one because they coexist but they are separate, they are different. The two, in ways, are one, come together as one, dictate for all beneath them how, where and in what way they are one but they are very very different.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Intelligence is the CAPACITY for knowledge. So even something that doesn't know anything can be intelligent but as the intelligent energy progressses, it will know things. Energy is the ability for something to do work. Intelligent energy is the ability to do intelligent work. Intelligent work means learning and working. There is no energy that does not have the capacity to learn in some form. I've got to go, I'll reply to the rest of this when I have time.

a bunch of nothing

I have been recently thinking about this that you are mentioning.

The fact that energy is not lost, merely transformed can be a scary thought and a reassuring thought, but it makes you wonder if positive changes are really changes and not merely band aids that hide a problem... a deep problem with life itself that can't be improved, can really only be recycled.

Could there be a possibility that through learning and experience that all energies, regardless of direction or flow became intelligent and peaceful? That would mean changing nature itself because nature is a brutal beast with sharp fangs that rips itself apart but it is also an innocent baby kitten. If you can transform energy and you can coexist with a lion if you respect his habitat and teach him and understand what he is, then why can't volatile chaotic energy be understood to the ultimate degree?

isn't something we must strive to achieve with targeted effort or does it just fall down around our ears?
or will that be the world itself falling as it all simply recycles?

only time will tell... even though it doesn't exist.

How can this be?

I maintain that it IS an entity in it's own right whether of darkness or light, I guess both? Certainly seems that way when it has your "now" in it's grasp. It is so hard for one person to say.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous

You originally said that everything is perfect until it is changed, just letting you know.

Lol. That was the universe as I understood it yesterday, that's old news. I'm still holding to the idea that life and the universe is perfect, all that I'm changing now is how I believe it is perfect. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong, but no matter what, the information becomes available so that if it rings true to you, you can accept it or not.

This thread has not yet addressed why change is so apparent, and how there is a natural desire to understand the arrangement.

Any previous statments I have said about change, I now retract and offer this in its place. Energy as it is defined is an incomplete definition of what this energy totally is. It is more than what it is understood to be. It is intelligent energy. There is an intelligent potential energy, and an intelligent kinetic energy. The intelligent potential energy is one that I am having a hard time of defining at this point so I will attempt, but I do not ascert the validity of this claim. So far, I suspect that potential intelligent energy is knowledge. Energy is defined as the ability to do work. Intelligent energy would be the ability to do intelligent work. This intelligent work as kinetic intelligent energy is learning.

It is inherent in the nature of the unvierse to be able to organize itself in an ever increasing complexity of patterns to be able to discern an ever increasing complexity of information even as the universe is in its primal stages such as the initial singularity, this is inevitable. That is intelligent kinetic energy. The purpose of the intelligent energy that you are is to learn, and this purpose is inescapable.

We are perfectly fulfilling our purpose in our own way. As a whole, the universe is definitely fulfilling its purpose. It is perfect because it is continuously progressive. The only way intelligent energy could be imperfect is if it was unable to effectively perpetuate its own learning process, and this is just not the case anywhere. That is because intelligent energy perfectly does what it is designed to do. It is designed to learn and adapt to new informational environments. Please read the link to fully understand the depth of what I'm implying.

There is a major confliction with what is and what appears to be. This is why the scientific method works on the basis of constantly updating and adjusting what you already think you know.

Everyone gets obssessed about whats possible, which encourages the ability to find out. But arriving to a conclusion full of ambiguous suppositions results in a large variety of interpretations and loose definitions.

Yeah, I admit that sometimes I might not know what I'm talking about even as much as I think I do. But when I offer an idea, and no one can really prove it wrong or hardly even disagree with me, then that's when I believe that the information I have offered might have some validity. When I offer something that is approached with a high degree of skepticism, it is often just a wrong idea. In the case of this thread, this is the latter situation. In the case of this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... it is of the former situation. The link I posted should be able to clear up any uncertainties.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't want to get into multiple conversations with you, so where I said I would reply to the rest of what you posted earlier, I'll just reply to this, and we can go from there.

a bunch of nothing

The fact that energy is not lost, merely transformed can be a scary thought and a reassuring thought, but it makes you wonder if positive changes are really changes and not merely band aids that hide a problem... a deep problem with life itself that can't be improved, can really only be recycled.

That might be the point of energy, but not of intelligent energy. Please read this link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Intelligent energy is eternally progressive. Even in the wake of destruction, information can be left behind that gives the opportunity for the newly arising intelligent forms to be more intelligent than the previous inhabiting complex forms of intelligent energy. You get an ever-increasing complexity of intelligent forms adapting to an ever-icreasing degree of information that builds off of previous information so that the learning process is effective and efficient.

Could there be a possibility that through learning and experience that all energies, regardless of direction or flow became intelligent and peaceful?

Everything is always intelligent and always has been. A rock is intelligent. However, in the form of a rock, its efficiency in and its degree of ability of getting intelligent work done is very very small. But the nature of that rock's configuration is a viable platform for increasing in molding its form into a more complex and adaptive structure so that it can be more effective in getting more intelligent work done.

Peace means how well you align yourself to the purpose of what you are which is intelligent energy.

That would mean changing nature itself because nature is a brutal beast with sharp fangs that rips itself apart but it is also an innocent baby kitten. If you can transform energy and you can coexist with a lion if you respect his habitat and teach him and understand what he is, then why can't volatile chaotic energy be understood to the ultimate degree?

Understanding the volatile, chaotic tendencies of energy will give you and understanding as to why nature is perfect. For intelligent energy, bad things that happen are an appropriate catalyst for learning.

For intelligent energy, destruction means interrupting the progress of intelligent energy, or diminishing intelligent energy or potential intelligent energy.

The way of the world is survival of the fittest, and also the survival of the most intelligent. We are at the top of the food chain, not because we have the sharpest teeth, or the strongest muscles, but because we are the most intelligent. When food is consumed by a being, it is a lesser being being consumed by a greater being. For the perpetuation of intelligent energy by eating food, the reward is made greater than the loss so that intelligent energy is able to be effective in continuing its purpose efficiently. In that context, killing to eat food isn't really destruction at all, it is perpetuation. Intelligent energy gains more than it loses.

Please please please read that link as it will possibly answer a lot of questions that at this point in humanities understanding have been unanswered.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I will attempt to better understand your new ideas in the other threads, in the case with this thread i see it was posted prematurely. Just keep in mind, alot of times, ideas presumably true are much more likely to receive.support when they have vague propositions. It is much easier to find agreement on a premise that is very broad because there is less specificity to be skeptical about.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I don't want to get into multiple conversations with you, so where I said I would reply to the rest of what you posted earlier, I'll just reply to this, and we can go from there.

a bunch of nothing

That might be the point of energy, but not of intelligent energy. Please read this link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Intelligent energy is eternally progressive. Even in the wake of destruction, information can be left behind that gives the opportunity for the newly arising intelligent forms to be more intelligent than the previous inhabiting complex forms of intelligent energy. You get an ever-increasing complexity of intelligent forms adapting to an ever-icreasing degree of information that builds off of previous information so that the learning process is effective and efficient.

Could there be a possibility that through learning and experience that all energies, regardless of direction or flow became intelligent and peaceful?

Everything is always intelligent and always has been. A rock is intelligent. However, in the form of a rock, its efficiency in and its degree of ability of getting intelligent work done is very very small. But the nature of that rock's configuration is a viable platform for increasing in molding its form into a more complex and adaptive structure so that it can be more effective in getting more intelligent work done.

Peace means how well you align yourself to the purpose of what you are which is intelligent energy.

That would mean changing nature itself because nature is a brutal beast with sharp fangs that rips itself apart but it is also an innocent baby kitten. If you can transform energy and you can coexist with a lion if you respect his habitat and teach him and understand what he is, then why can't volatile chaotic energy be understood to the ultimate degree?

Understanding the volatile, chaotic tendencies of energy will give you and understanding as to why nature is perfect. For intelligent energy, bad things that happen are an appropriate catalyst for learning.

For intelligent energy, destruction means interrupting the progress of intelligent energy, or diminishing intelligent energy or potential intelligent energy.

The way of the world is survival of the fittest, and also the survival of the most intelligent. We are at the top of the food chain, not because we have the sharpest teeth, or the strongest muscles, but because we are the most intelligent. When food is consumed by a being, it is a lesser being being consumed by a greater being. For the perpetuation of intelligent energy by eating food, the reward is made greater than the loss so that intelligent energy is able to be effective in continuing its purpose efficiently. In that context, killing to eat food isn't really destruction at all, it is perpetuation. Intelligent energy gains more than it loses.

Please please please read that link as it will possibly answer a lot of questions that at this point in humanities understanding have been unanswered.

I will read the link but I think you think i do not understand where you are coming from. I do, my point is that many completely unnecessary things have happened and will continue to happen and i will therefore continue to try to understand why. the answer that things are perfect is not appropriate in a world where even you concede that change will be made, because that is nature. By your logic, all energy is intelligent. I understand the concept of what is built upon a foundation that will just continue to serve as more and more of a foundation of intelligence, but is the point in building it if things were perfect the way they were when we were little tiny amoebas or whatever. The concept of change ought to tell you that the now is not perfect at all or there be no reason to change it. Now I understand processes just fine but what hell did the spirits deserve that lead them to agree to be born as some kind of hopeless situation because there have been plenty of just completely terrible situations that were never needed nor wanted... so how do you explain those?
All things do not serve purposes... or not very good purposes at least. You can say it's all part of the cycle but it doesn't have to be and it doesn't make sense. It is clearly not perfect and to look at suffering and say well that is just a catalyst for something else, means that you are not empathetic with other life because you do not feel their suffering... and you can be assured they do and it's not their fault for feeling it no matter if you think it is not real, to them it is and they feel it... to not be able to feel it as well means that it is questionable in my opinion whether or not you should really be a part of something you are not feeling, because people suffer and if you chalk it up to the grand scheme of all things then you do not understand suffering on a personal level.

I know you do... not sure why you are so insistent that life is perfect.

you see, I think that this opinion of yours that intelligence is a never ending pyramid of progression has credit but if you forget the muck that you came from and those who suffered with you and right in front of your eyes, then I think that grand pyramid could be swept out from underneath you... because if all sentient life on this planet died and had to start over, it would not start over as intelligent unless someone brought intelligent life here. what if everyone died and there was no built up DNA to rehost the spirits? How could we then be intelligent without the whole evolutionary process? Don't tell me that the much was intelligent because although it may have been in it's own way, it was messy and no one wants to go back to that and no one wants to stay there.... and some are practically still in the muck when they SHOULD be living in houses! did they deserve it? For mistakes? for not being intelligent enough? was time simply feeling less fair back in the past "nows" Maybe those spirits (which are infinite) deserved it? but if they knew all they would probably have done no bad thing especially if all of that is subjective anyway. Mangy starving hyenas don't deserve it, do they?... but there they are. The majority of all people would tell you they don't think some things are good at all.... and we are talking all people which make up the whole that you say are simply not getting it that it's already perfect.

ok... tell me what the joke is then because something doesn't add up.

It's not that I expect you to explain or that a lot of your material here is without value, because I don't think you. I just really want you to see the big white elephant in the room and it seems you are missing it.

What's the point in adding change to a perfect system, but there it is.

and for all those who suffered, know it, learned from it and will not forget... you take away their right to complain? hmmm. that's not nice. Why did we suffer all along and struggle with all this if it could have been perfect all along? You mean to tell me there was an easy way to get to this point?... because we are lucky to have gotten thus far.

one thing I have learned recently.... I started believing recently is that consciousness needs to be preserved because if we do not put forth an effort to preserve the conscious intelligence that we have (books, CDs)... we will lose it. we will COMPLETELY forget. When you die... ALL LESSONS LOST.

..and if we lose it all and do not back it up, then we get to start over a the bacteria level however many freaking billions of years ago, but that's ok... because thy system is perfect?

*sigh*

Just concede that you are at least seeing a problem with the equation here before you proceed with your argument so I don't have to get my shorts in a wad. most others will know what I am talking about. I'm not sure if i'm getting it across though because i already get the balance of the system. I understand cause and effect and duality. There's a morality issue here, you say it does not exist. If one does not care for something, what are they doing with it in the first place?

it has been said in this thread that thinking about the future is not good but if you stop and thinking about the concept of choice, it does come into play. they could be one choice happening in this world right now that could ultimately decide the entire fate of the world and it could go either way. it could involve us continuing on and progressing as increasingly intelligent beings or we could make the wrong choice and it somehow cause us to wind up all the way as stardust.

I DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT.

ok, dying is one thing... and maybe being with god is cool and everything and coming back to the world as human or something is kinda scary but I can accept it... but freaking starting over!...OMG...are you kidding me?

We could be totally wiped out right now but completely starting over is cool with you?

As fun as it may have been... i'm just not cool with that. there have already been WAY more messes than there needs to be!

btw... something really weird just happened to me in the store if this post is hard to understand, I'm tired and shaken... now I don't feel like editing.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

So much to respond to, it would take me forever to break down your post bit by bit and respond to it that way, so I won't respond like that. I wasn't expecting that much passion in your post, but you got me listening.

I would like to say that there is a huge component of love in all of this that is paramount to the understanding of intelligent energy and the universe as intelligent energy. I'm not being apathetic. There is a difference between empathy and sympathy. I feel for the ones experiencing hardship and I know how that feels, but I'm not about to put myself in their shoes at this point. The point of life is to get away from that feeling of hopelessness.

When the time comes to make a decision whether or not you want to do it all again, I believe you will be free to make that decision on your own, but by then you will have a deeper understanding of the cyclical nature of the universe and know that it is necessary to continue the learning process. I imagine its cyclical like musical notes. You go through different levels of increasing vibration, only to start again going through the same information except starting again in a higher frequency octave for a more intense experience of the purity of that information.

Love/joy is what we are learning. As we grow, we experience love in different ways. In the earlier stages of the universe, love/joy is what excites the intelligent energy into action and continues to do so till this day, except the way it was experienced in the early stages was hardly experienced at all. Then, by the animator, love/joy, intelligent energy was molded into forms of increasing degrees of complexity so that each increased degree of complexity would come to be able to experience love more and more as it really is, and that is the purpose of the universe.

The driving force, and the animator of everything, is love/joy, and although not fully understood and experienced purely, it is this force that is the perfection of our being.

With that said, now I will switch gears and get into absolute speculation about the experience of love, so that by your feedback, I can be able to understand what of what I am saying is true. Love is the initiator. The early stages of intelligent energy if somehow it could hold a memory of the initiation, would remember the initiation as a violent explosion. This narrow perspective would then perceive God to be an angry God. In the early stages of intelligent energy, this love that is God would be strongly misinterpreted but that misinterpretation is an expected reaction to the memory of the initial explosion.

As the intelligent energy increases in its complexity of form to be able to discern higher degrees of information, it realizes that the universe isn't such a scary place after all and that the beginning stages of uncertainty were just a misinterpretation of something that is much more benevolent. At this stage in development, the intelligent energy complex form would be somewhere at a crossroads in how it experiences reality. This crossroads would manifest as what you now know of as duality. It would be stuck in the middle somewhere, still getting over the initial shock of the 'big bang', but also eagerly looking forward to something that is pure and benevolent.

So, being that this is where we are at now, it is logical to assume that eventually, this shock will be all but forgotten and we will continue to immerse ourselves more purely in divine thinking and deep discernment of the nature of love/joy.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous

I will attempt to better understand your new ideas in the other threads, in the case with this thread i see it was posted prematurely. Just keep in mind, alot of times, ideas presumably true are much more likely to receive.support when they have vague propositions. It is much easier to find agreement on a premise that is very broad because there is less specificity to be skeptical about.

My approach is to welcome skepticism so that I can try to see why others are doubting what I say and learn from my own mistakes.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join