It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life IS Perfect.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The Universe is God having created the ability to not know something, using symbiotic communion through proxies, us. We really, really don't know what's going to happen next by design, for this reason. We are not supposed to know the future, for this prime directive of why the Universe exists at all.
edit on 20-8-2011 by tkwasny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by juveous

Curiousity is not from the mind, it is prior to mind, it is our natural intelligence. The mind is a system laid upon us a limited way of expressing ourselves. Mind is made, conditioned, formed. Before the word you were.
The universe is the only 'thing' there is. Some use the word God, or being. Whatever is going on here is not in anyway separate to you. You are being driven by the universe so enjoy it. Because the most remarkable thing about all of this is that we can.

Then what is 'un'natural intelligence? If the mind is a system, and an illusion to you, doesnt that seem like a problem? Why is there a need for an illusion?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

There is no need for it, it is existance itself.
That is all there is. Mind is just an expression of that.

We 'think' life into a puzzle but really it is art.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Black Satin Dancer

Life is happening now, can you see anymore of it?
Only in imagination, what good is imagination if we don't experience what it feels like to be alive to the senses.
We can live in thought and emotion, past and future, suffering not suffering our entire lives. But do we feel good.
We are feeling beings that forgot to feel.
We felt the world of 'things' with their sharp pointy edges and we said 'no i don't want to feel, i want want to think'.
I will 'think' it better.

If we stop and really check now out we will find it is the home we have been searching for. That's why not many find it, it can not be found by looking, for looking implies out there. Searching for the truth out there will maintain the seeker. There is no out there or in there. There is just this. Oneness.

Imagination is often way better than life but It is better to experience life as you describe,only in the right company in my opinion. I feel all sorts f things when I have to be relatively inactive. Not being around people doesn't make me not live, but being around people often creates numerous complications. These types of things also keep a person from living.

Thinking is good. Who is anyone to say it's not? I could be thinking of something that makes me the happiest person in the world. Would you suggest I not think about it when it is way better than anything happening to me right now? How can I make things reality if they never cross my mind? oh yeah, there is much funner stuff than thinking but all things in their own time.
edit on 20-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You are in your head enjoying the movie of 'me'. And your loved ones are not seen. Not seeing and recognizing what is going on in the present moment alienates you from the warm of now in which life is really happening.
This is the fountain, presence.
The beloved is here now.
All is loved here, even the feeling of frustration or the feeling of pain, all feelings are passing phenomena. They can only appear in the space of now which is what you are.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

You might like this, it is called 'What's not happening' by Paul Hedderman:
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

reply to post by juveous

There is no need for it, it is existance itself.
That is all there is. Mind is just an expression of that.

We think life is a puzzle but really it is art.

Circular logic is not poetic.

"it is, because it is" that is your ultimate truth, and its the laziest attempt at discourse no matter how close to the truth it is!

My argument is hardly against the concept of being. My argument is about the nature of change, specifically intelligence, so again, what is is unnatural intelligence, since you assert our prior to birth curiosity is apart of ournatural intelligence.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

How do you define a change in intelligence?
Does God change?
Can oneness change?
Can nothingness change?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

"it is, because it is" that is your ultimate truth, and its the laziest attempt at discourse no matter how close to the truth it is! Quote.

Is the truth too simple? Yes. So why make it difficult. Make it difficult and then you will be interested but then it will not be truth.
Live difficult, live suffering, believe (think) it into existance. Think it all up. Hear a story and believe it and then have your life run by the mind.
Or look from here and now at the here and now and know the experience of being home.
Peace.

Your arguement is with reality. It is as it is. You will only ever experience suffering if you do not realize that.
If you argue with reality you will lose everytime.
Everytime is now. It is now always and if you don't see that you will not see the truth, you will miss the real.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by juveous

How do you define a change in intelligence?
Does God change?
Can oneness change?
Can nothingness change?

Come on, you seriously dont think there are degrees of intelligence? Can you choose to organize information in a way that can produce new information?

You act like complexity is a curse we put upon us.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Who is in charge of the universe? What is pumping your heart or growing plants? Universal intelligence is what you are, you can not separate yourself from the universe. It is running smoothly, like clockwork.
Complexity is beautiful. I do not think it is a curse.
Confusion and frustration is the curse.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by juveous

Your arguement is with reality. It is as it is. You will only ever experience suffering if you do not realize that.
If you argue with reality you will lose everytime.
Everytime is now. It is now always and if you don't see that you will not see the truth, you will miss the real.

So my argument is with reality? Not with you? Or is that the same thing? So your argument is with reality? so you lose like i do right? I would go on about how its not even really an argument, i have to 'relate' to what you mean by what you say in every reply.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Confusion and frustration are mind made. What is there to be frustrated or confused about? Nothing in the now can confuse you because when you are present with the presence that you are there are no questions, no problems are created.
It is the belief that i can be elsewhere, that i can be 'there'. I can only ever be here ( and now). 'There' is a fabrication.
The false self is created when the mind makes images of the past or future, because 'me' is the star of the show.
Whatever i think of myself will color the movie in my head, so the thoughts can never be true, they only exist like that in your head.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Reality is. It is not going to be what we want it to be.
It is as it is.
The wanting is the suffering.
You win when you see this.

Wanting it to be different is madness. It does not mean that life will not continue and that actions won't happen. Actions that happen, happen spontaneously in the moment. Which they already do, it is that there is not the recognition of this. We think therefore we think, therefore we think......
Do you not need a rest from the noise?

Let go, let god.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I kind of disagree, more for the concept of perfection though.
My belief is that nothing is perfect, even us. Life adapts to where it is, like life that exists here wouldnt be "perfect" living near a red giant. Life near a red giants "habitable zone" would have to evolve for that sort of environment.
I know that I myself isnt perfect either, in my material form that is. My life is a struggle of understanding the world around me. Why do people do like they do, why is society like it is, why do I have cognitive disabilites and advantages etc. Percieving death, sadness, pain and their causes. Sitting in a quite place near trees and grass and just breathe in calmness. And much much more of things neven seen and experienced before.

Who is the one to proclaim life perfect, and what is it to life that makes it perfect? Do the starving man find a poison mushroom perfect, or the potato? Is a parasite perfect to the one who is its host? Is disease perfect to the sufferer of it? I would say that the expression of life just is, I wont label it perfect or imperfect as that is a label coming from my view of the world. My definition of perfection.

Well thats my 2 swedish kroners anyway

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by juveous

Who is in charge of the universe? What is pumping your heart or growing plants? Universal intelligence is what you are, you can not separate yourself from the universe. It is running smoothly, like clockwork.
Complexity is beautiful. I do not think it is a curse.
Confusion and frustration is the curse.

I cant seperate myself from the universe, however, can i seperate what i know about the universe and myself to better understand their relation & grand design? And is it running smoothly? Or is that just best guess because of the limited number of its part you are aware of?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

If it is not running smoothly then the truth has not been recognized. Suffering will continue until it doesn't. The truth will set you free, it is not just a saying, a myth. It works. The truth is the mind does not know and has no power, the mind can't do anything. It needs you to believe what it is saying first, if the mind goes unwatched it runs the show, or thinks it does, then when it is not going the way the mind says it gets upset, confused, frustrated. It says it should not be like this. The mind conflicts with reality. The power is in this moment. This moment is reality. The truth is this moment.

The mind does not know the truth, that is why it is so scared. It knows that it does not know, that is why it is always looking, searching, it knows that the truth is out there. The end of suffering is what thinking and wanting are all about. The search will continue and there will be fleeting moments of happiness but only when a desire is satisfied.
The mind is confused by the pretty 'things' of the world and reaches out. Happiness or lack of suffering, is the release of dis-ease. We feel at ease when we are not feeling lack.
If you turn around and notice your presence in this moment, there will be the awareness of the whole.
The presence is alive, tactile. It is this that humanity miss and long for.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Nothing is perfect. When i say nothing , i mean the no thingness.
The no 'thing' that is what i find when i look for myself. That is perfect.
I can not see what is looking because it is looking.
It is knowing.
It is being.
It is being every 'thing'.
All 'things' therefore are perfect.

The perfect expression of oneness. The divine, the beloved.

Nice thread star and flag.

For you with love;
youtu.be...
part two
youtu.be...
part three
youtu.be...

Much joy.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm gone for a night and my thread takes off to a point where I couldn't possible respond to all the questions within. So I'm gonna jump back in with this about intelligence and progression.

Life is intelligent energy. The minute you know something, learning stops. Thus you have intelligence but not intelligent energy. The energy is the progression towards infinite intelligence. So the purpose of life is to learn. A universe is born but is of no value without intelligence. The highest potential for the universe is intelligence so the energy within must be an information continuum.

The only thing in the universe that is really eternal is information. Things come and go but the information of them remains in some form or another. Matter behaves the way it does based on its set of intelligent instructions.

So with that as a reference then consciousness can be seen to be the manifestation of intelligence as a ground. Consciousness is like a plane where information can take form and develop in various intelligent energetic forms.

So without consciousness, there would be no energy because energy is intelligent energy. Consciousness is the ground for that energy. This is why waves turn to particles in the double slit experiment. It is because the consciousness provides the ground for informing the waves to become particles.

So, while it may not be acceptable that the purpose of life is to learn, if it is considered, you can see how in this perfection, there are ample opportunities and catalysts for learning and that is part of the perfection. When something seemingly 'bad' happens, it is truly just a lesson and when seen as a lesson, it is an acceptable form of teaching. The conditions of life seeming imperfect are in actuality appropriate catalysts for perfect teaching in this game of intelligent energy.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You are in your head enjoying the movie of 'me'. And your loved ones are not seen. Not seeing and recognizing what is going on in the present moment alienates you from the warm of now in which life is really happening.
This is the fountain, presence.
The beloved is here now.
All is loved here, even the feeling of frustration or the feeling of pain, all feelings are passing phenomena. They can only appear in the space of now which is what you are.

All of your beloved ones cannot be with you in the "now" under most circumstances... not all of them. if someone can verify that not all their loved ones are present, who are you to argue with that?.. and no, the movie is not the movie of "me"... you're actually very wrong about that. It involves me but the context rarely involves me at all... I'm already me, why would I need to do that one over and over? Maybe it is the movie of my external goals for all you know... and if so, there is nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with doing it in retrospect either, it's how you remember your lessons and honor the dead. Why in the world would you want to forget those things?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join