It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life IS Perfect.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
reply to post by smithjustinb

i think the opposite, certainly god, if one exists doesnt make mistakes and indeed theres an order in the universe, but i believe everything was made imperfect to teach us and give us understanding to make us wise in our sufferings.

afterall a man can't fly unless his desire leads him to the knowledge to build a plane.

God gave us duality. That is perfection. Balance. Only non-duality can be experienced. For example, you have two hemispheres in your brain but you have one thought. You have two eyes but you see one image. You see? You may see imperfection, but you will forever only be perfection. From there it's just a matter of realizing that each is in its own perfection.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by juveous

Progress is the uncovering of information. Only the perceiver experiences imperfection AKA incompletion. The completion and perfection is there, its just not perceived.

This doesn't mean the perceiver is imperfect, it only means the perceiver perceives itself to be imperfect. This perception is a matter of choice.

Then is perception flawed if you choose to improve yourself? Why value the information as useful for oneself, when I can choose my self-perception as perfect?
If the information is not useful, it will likely to have less a value than useful information given our ability to retain information. Is my perceived imperfection of being able to retain or remember certain information a matter of choice?

Being aware of perfection is being aware of the now moment. In the now moment is all that is and the now moment is eternal. That is perfection and that is all you need to be aware of. No past, no future, just now.

Your are making an assertion on neccessity, 'the now moment'. How do you define a need?
Is it something you cant live without?
Something you cant be happy without?

What I meant was, to be aware of perfection, all you need to be aware of is what is and what is only occurs in this moment.

The past/future thing is really a game of semantics between what can be recalled or known to exist before now, and our ability to predict based off probability.

What 'is' only occurs in this moment. Past and future are just thoughts that occur in the now. They aren't locations, they are just thoughts. You will never arrive at the future because when you get "there" it will still be now.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Its simply a way of understanding memory. I know now is all that actually exists, however what happened yesterday can be recored and viewed today, its about the ability to recall memory. History is about the past, its about the ability to recall through record.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

So from being aware of this moment, as 'perfect', that means all life is perfect, even though the very nature of extinction voids life?
Does the rate of death have anything to do with life that is more suitable?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Death is an illusion as is life.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Lol so now they are just illusions? What exactly are they deceiving? Obviously the real reality.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If you ask me life is a gamble. We make choices in life that may be our last. You never know when you will be checked out. You cannot have perfection without imperfection, just like you can't have good without bad. It's not that life is perfect, but its balanced to a point where it really doesn't matter to us. We just continue to live our lives and make the best of what we got.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

You can never be separated from now.
Now is eternal.
Life and death are just appearances appearing.
Patterning, shaping, coloring, moving within the consciouness that you are.
What you are was never born and will never die.
You are Presence.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by juveous

Life and death are just appearances appearing.
Patterning, shaping, coloring, moving within the consciouness that you are.
What you are was never born and will never die.
You are Presence.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

This is just so contradictory to common sense.

Face it. You are assuming. life and death are both arguable and controversly defined. These kind of assertions are built on the ambuiguity of definitions.

Life is by far more ineffable than perfect.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Life and death are assumptions.
The ultimate truth is that you are never separate from this present moment of now.
Now and you are synonymous. When is it not now, so when are you not?
All 'things' are appearing to you as you.
You are the container (the space) that life and death appear to.
In the story of life birth and death happen.

All there is is now, (the happening) all else is assumption.
Everything appears presently and you are the presence.

Bob Adamson says it well:
youtu.be...
Mooji knows that death is a myth:
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
edit on 20-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The universe is perfect.

The world is perfect.

The gift of life is perfect.

But we humans do not appreciate it, and we humans have damaged the planet we are on. And we damage and continue to damage our own race.

There cannot be another race in the universe as stupid as humans.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
A damaged planet is a perfectly fine planet according to some. There are these types who maintain that anything that happens is acceptable, but if they found themselves in certain unsavory circumstances then they would quickly recall all their bias. Everyone has bias.

It's fun to learn all of the sudden that life is so resilient that no matter how we screw it up, it only contributes to furthering reality but none of us could fair very well in a world that constantly playing on our own human bias.

The important question in my opinion, is do you know which side you're on.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

What side am i on? What sides are there to choose from?
Conflict is not possible when you realize that it is all you.

To say that it is not happening as it should is arguing with reality and you will lose the arguement every time. This is the cause of all human suffering.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
People are conflicted. Humans suffer. A truly unbiased mind doesn't even need to convince anyone.
To know, that you- yourself, you are a walking bias is a critical component to decision making in a world where you are expected to do a lot more than meditate. Division and subtraction are equally as important as recombining the whole and in a thing as important as math, there are certainly more wrong answers than there are right ones. They are still wrong answers.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

"The important question in my opinion, is do you know which side you're on." Quote.

You question which side am i on, i asked what sides are there?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The fact that you think there is a choice is what causes all the human suffering. This moment is here and so are you, is there a choice in that? Can you tell me that you can choose your next thought? Or your next emotion, or what happens in Africa?
It is happening and so are you.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

"The important question in my opinion, is do you know which side you're on." Quote.

You question which side am i on, i asked what sides are there?

There are sides to anything.

For example, when I see someone who is neglected and starving and I think of how much pain they must be feeling, I'd find it hard to say that life was perfect. There is division that is equally important as completion. There is division in everything.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

The division is the illusion.
Oneness, all is one. Non duality.
It is the human mind that creates the division.
What you are is spriit having a human experience.

You say that if you see a starving child you will suffer. Yes you will if you believe that it is a problem and that you can cure the 'problem'. The suffering that seems real to you is not being experienced 'out there'. That suffering is coming from you, occuring, happening as your reality because of your belief in suffering.
It is your mind made suffering.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Suffering will continue until you have had enough of it. When you are completly full of suffering and you can stand it no longer you may well give it up.
You are right that your life will not be known as perfect when there is a belief in suffering.
However if you like to suffer, carry on.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Suffering will continue until you have had enough of it. When you are completly full of suffering and you can stand it no longer you may well give it up.
You are right that your life will not be known as perfect when there is a belief in suffering.
However if you like to suffer, carry on.

To think that other people that you witness suffering are only suffering because you see it that way, is simply narcissism. To decide that there is nothing outside of you is a choice. You have simply made a choice to believe that. The very choice itself is tainted with duality because you could say it's best not to contemplate at all. No need to point duality out to me. I'm pretty familiar with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join