It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life IS Perfect.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Life is not perfect.
It is what ever it is at the present moment and if there is an acceptance of this then there is a relief from suffering. The cessation of the desire for it to be anything different than the current configuration reveals the inherent perfection that is the universe.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
no, relief does not come- only death. people only sit and watch and wait for death to come and so that has become the thing to do everywhere. accept death, but i am constantly told not to do that.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
it's important to feel like you can do something about an inner nemesis, whether it be in your mind body or soul.

it's weird thinking that something external is preventing you from dealing with your own inner nemesis- which is the key to solving many problems. self responsibility for the imperfect life you somehow chose to be a part of. God is alleged to provide a path where Satan is alleged to provide a stumbling block.... God being love, Satan being hate.

I have often perceived negativity being placed in me, it is thrown upon so many, but supposedly these things are chosen imperfect yet perfect to the grand scheme. The feeling of knowing you have chosen negativity creates a license to create negativity. Control (or absence of fear) becomes accepting pain and death and suffering, which is a concept completely ridiculed by the outer shell of society.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Do you want a constant state of happiness? First you have to know that it is possible.
Mooji says:
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Do you want a constant state of happiness? First you have to know that it is possible.
Mooji says:
youtu.be...

actually I was zoning out on situations that seem impossible. i believe happiness is possible.
it just really seems like it could be prevented by an external force.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

In reality there is no 'external' force. The mind imagines 'external'. There is no in or out. It is all you.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

In reality there is no 'external' force. The mind imagines 'external'. There is no in or out. It is all you.

if you had a brain tumor that needed to be operated on or you were going to die and someone tied you up and watched you die, what would you call this? would you not call this an external force preventing you from taking care of internal matters? what would you call that?
edit on 26-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I would call it conceptional, make believe, what if senarios, produced by the mind to remove you from the truth, to delude you and lead you away from what is real.
Ifs buts and maybes are mind made. You have believed images made in the head and expect me to join in your delusion.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Your mind made up the story and now your mind can pretend it is in imminent danger and your body will react to that message because the body only knows of the world through what you tell it. If your mind is constantly battling with fearful scenarios ( scene, images made in the head), then no wonder the world feels scary, or wrong.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Fear is 'what if?'.
Love is 'this is!'.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I would call it conceptional, make believe, what if senarios, produced by the mind to remove you from the truth, to delude you and lead you away from what is real.
Ifs buts and maybes are mind made. You have believed images made in the head and expect me to join in your delusion.

That's just a rude way of dodging the question meant to repel the inquiry. Again, that's the problem with trying to force a view rather than promote a concept. Hypothetical scenarios could happen and giving a perspective if you truly think your belief could meet life's expectation, would be a service to give and could be helpful in a number of situations. To thwart an imaginative mind is just another insult to the mind itself and all that imagination has given. Seems like a poor replacement for a good answer, which is no crime to not have... except to the ego perhaps.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

If you want to carry on suffering from mind made delusion there is no problem, i do not mind. You say it is rude for me to point this out, i see it as love. Concepts will always be not the truth. They will give no peace. Experience is feeling/awareness presence of now and it is the only reality. Until this is known there will be perpetual fear and desire.

Live in the world of what is not happening:
youtu.be...

"I have lived through some awful things in my life, ...a few of which actually happened." -- Mark Twain.

edit on 26-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
On one hand I can agree as it this relates to the larger view of almost all unmolested enviro-natural dynamics but when I bring this kind of theory back to humanity, to the truth and the harsh reality no one wants to think about, like the reality that tonight, for no purpose or reason, some kid/woman/man somewhere is being raped murdered or enslaved..well no..it doesnt pan out. I cant justify the theory and dont want to.
No God..No Creative power worth respecting let alone worship or faelty..would or could ever justify such horrors let alone nominate them as acceptable variables in a 'perfect' plan. Ever.

imo.

Ro

edit on 26-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I have re-read your question;
if you had a brain tumor that needed to be operated on or you were going to die and someone tied you up and watched you die, what would you call this? would you not call this an external force preventing you from taking care of internal matters? what would you call that? End quote.

If this was the present case for you and not an imagining, it would be you. The experience would be happening and what you are would be the same as what you are now, awareness. Aware of the apparent happening. The knower of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Fear is 'what if?'.
Love is 'this is!'.

You are full of cool proverbs.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I have re-read your question;
if you had a brain tumor that needed to be operated on or you were going to die and someone tied you up and watched you die, what would you call this? would you not call this an external force preventing you from taking care of internal matters? what would you call that? End quote.

If this was the present case for you and not an imagining, it would be you. The experience would be happening and what you are would be the same as what you are now, awareness. Aware of the apparent happening. The knower of it.

Now you are being condescending. You know why I have asked you this. I know you do. It is not because I need you to point out the obvious, but you feel the need to do this for your own reasons. It is because you seem to think that your beliefs stand up like a stone, but the concept is more malleable than that... like water... and if you are going to own it, you should be able to recognize that in life, there is what you think is cold and hard like a stone and then there are things which are meant to be more finessable and could be ice or could be many other things, and the fact that we can add finesse to our world is part of our control and enjoyment of it. Water is not unlike something that has much more value when you realize how you can finesse it and the more things you can do with it.

I do not think I was rude when I asked the question which was meant to give you an opportunity to finesse your own statements into something new and perhaps newly profound.... especially tempered aganist harder circumstances than just being able to make such broad claims... even if the harder circumstances are hypothetical. You're the one that thinks it can stand up. maybe it can. Let's put some cold to it and see how soon it starts to crack when it freezes.

Seriously, you are just being difficult now because you want to look smarter than someone else.
Is that really your objective here or is it making a good point, which is what I thought you were trying to do.

Let's take even more heat off this and see if we can put it in an even stiffer way.

If you were tied to a bed, with a brain tumor while someone was watching you die, this belief of yours would certainly not be your take on life in those moments and that needs no video coaching to understand in my opinion.

You see, you didn't even have to reply... I've already finished it all up for you because I am such a nice person.

I could sit here and spiel out a long drawn out more believable scenario of how people are caught in their lives and cannot find their area of control, but you see I THOUGHT that I would be able to take a SHORT CUT and just give you some quick, hard defined situations seeing as how I THOUGHT you were the type to ALREADY KNOW those types of situations EXIST... but nope, I'm wrong.

It seems that you insist we go clean back to the drawing board on this one since I can't even grasp that if something were happening to me, I would the one it was happening to.

Now, then... as soon as I relocate my patience because I do believe that this thread might up for abandonment shortly by me because it is unfortunately becoming more of an opportunity to draw wrong impressions and establish complete misunderstanding rather than what i thought it was meant to do.

Perhaps I will find it around here somewhere and will return to read someone else's thoughts on the matter.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

If you want to carry on suffering from mind made delusion there is no problem, i do not mind. You say it is rude for me to point this out, i see it as love. Concepts will always be not the truth. They will give no peace. Experience is feeling/awareness presence of now and it is the only reality. Until this is known there will be perpetual fear and desire.

Live in the world of what is not happening:
youtu.be...

"I have lived through some awful things in my life, ...a few of which actually happened." -- Mark Twain.

edit on 26-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

This does not help the person tied up.. at all.

what about the person tied up? where is your love for that person? you call what you are giving, love? i don't think so. Oh, but that person is not real.

now I suppose i need to waste my own time by finding all sorts of real situations of life suffering to show you, not that they are hard to find but there are so MANY, which ones would I possibly choose and where in the world have you been when everyone else was looking at those things? I thought you were aware.

now this has become COMPLETELY counter productive because you certainly can't give advice for all suffering that exists, but you could have at least tried to help the person who is tied up... but you didn't have any wise words for that person.

So I guess this advice is only meant for those who are not suffering at all.

there, now I have my conclusion on your opinion.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Your mind made up the story and now your mind can pretend it is in imminent danger and your body will react to that message because the body only knows of the world through what you tell it. If your mind is constantly battling with fearful scenarios ( scene, images made in the head), then no wonder the world feels scary, or wrong.

..and i did NOT ask for your psycho-analyzation of my personal life. Who said this was about me? way to jump to conclusion. that just goes to show that when a person asks you a question, you ASSUME you understand the basis behind it before even knowing!.

TSK TSK!
... you know that is erroneous speculating in practice, sure you could be right by coincidence but an enlightened person knows that is not what you allow your mind to jump to when you try to engage in a meeting of thoughts of with someone.

You know what that tells me? from the BEGINNING you have seen yourself of higher understanding and never even SAW THIS as a meeting of thoughts, that's the whole problem... without warrant to even carry this opinion you already thought yourself as some kind of mental superior. this was never meant to meet with anyone on any level.

Nestled within your words is the insidious evidence of these practices in you.

I don't want to practice whatever you're practicing. I have decided that my opinion is definitely still my preference and in my view, superior.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
and you should also add a disclaimer that no one is allowed to challenge any of your concepts with other concepts.

they must provide proof of the real suffering even though you need no proof that life is how you say it is.

I'd just go ahead and point that out at the beginning if I were you so as to not give the false impression of equality or anything like that.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Satin Dancer

Who am i? What do i know?
I am no one.

However, i have offered you the best teachers during this thread and i know that if you watch them and hear them you will see that mind made suffering can be eliminated.
Ultimately it is up to you now. You choose.
I can not stress enough that it is possible, that is why i keep posting videos so you can see that it is not just me that knows this.
Listen to the speakers. Just let the words wash over you. Turn the music off and listen to what these people say and know that they are pointing to the truth.

Namaste.

This is Eckhart Tolle:
youtu.be...
edit on 27-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join