It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto imam charged in 5 sex assaults

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
In the Quran it talks about how long a "woman" has to wait before she can be remarried. In these verses it speaks of "women" who have not yet menstruated as in, prepubescent children. WikiIslam

In the Torah, Moses wrote down the law concerning raping a girl: Deuteronomy 22:28-29

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
There are also several references in the Torah as to when a girl is of age to be married such as Ezekiel 16 which says that a girl is ready for love when her breasts form and she grows pubic hair. Most people know that that happens WAY before a girl is of legal age of consent for sex.
The "prophet" Muhammad married a girl when she was six, and had sex with her when she was nine (granted this is from the Hadiths, not the Quran) . There are SEVERAL instances where "holy" men in the Torah also took wives when they were children. These are well known instances that I'm referring to, if you weren't blinded by your faith, you would know this since you obviously have studied.

All of this aside, we are getting off topic, and I don't wish to debate with someone who, by their statements, have shown themselves to be my intellectual and scholastic inferior.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

"No, Mosaic law is to blame for this, as it was set down as LAW, not tradition"

"While I agree that the act has nothing to do with Buddhism itself, one can't say the same for any of the Abrahamic religions, as sex with children was completely acceptable by those religions as long as the 40 year old man was married to the 12 year old girl, or raped her and then married her."

now were looking for laws to authorize this behavoir ... completely acceptable does not make it law in scripture...traditions do

remember were looking for "laws" not traditions?

+

claim 2

"Concerning Islam, their "prophet" also wrote down LAWS concerning marriage of CHILDREN to grown men"

"And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease." 65-4

wikiislam.net...

this quote is what you think justifies pedophilia? from your link of course ...

to me this does not do what the link you give claims

this implies those women who have menstrual problems/ irregularitie

and

dealing with siutations at the time , child molestation , rape etc yes they were there long before the quran touched down ...

Is this the law for those behavoirs ? or dealing with traditions ? something already rampid ?

you've shown no law only tradition.

the rest of the links as i predicted of course hadiths...

least paste the rest of the supporting verses

"That is the command of Allah , which He has sent down to you; and whoever fears Allah - He will remove for him his misdeeds and make great for him his reward" 65-5

"Lodge them [in a section] of where you dwell out of your means and do not harm them in order to oppress them. And if they should be pregnant, then spend on them until they give birth. And if they breastfeed for you, then give them their payment and confer among yourselves in the acceptable way; but if you are in discord, then there may breastfeed for the father another woman." 65-6

im not a fan of the bible nor its verses

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he
must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman
because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
-- Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT"

IF is not a LAW ....no where does this tell me go rape someone . ... its quote mining at its finest...

www.onyxbits.de...

bible has as much creadbility to me as your logic on these matters...

espically with the verses you chose

"There are SEVERAL instances where "holy" men in the Torah also took wives when they were children. "

you mean :wolfs in sheeps clothing

like my point was the whole time .

"These are well known instances that I'm referring to, if you weren't blinded by your faith, you would know this since you obviously have studied."

I don't subscribe to any religios doctrines. They all have issues for me to take into "blind fate"
sorry ,try again...

"and I don't wish to debate with someone who, by their statements, have shown themselves to be my intellectual and scholastic inferior."

sign my mousepad?

<< 1   >>

join