It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on Why we are the Way we are...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In reading through threads here about our magnentic field, Van Allen Belts, a supposed quarantine of earth inhabitants by our galactic overlords/overseers, Justin Beiber (he is a reptilian you know...), etc... and how those who have the opportunity - even temporarily - to leave earth behind (moon astronauts and others who have seen our home from outer space), something struck me.
What if our war-like ways are the result of whatever it is that quarantines us on this rock? What if those who are luckily enough to leave Earth, get out of this field (or whatever it is) and that's why they oftentimes are filled with wonder and the feeling that the human race should "all just get along," as Rodney King put it (maybe his intake of massive quantities of PCP substituted for actually leaving the Earth).

Maybe they escape this "barrier" keeping us all down and warlike because I have never heard an astro/cosmonaut say anything other than something along the lines of, "Wow! Seeing our world from out here makes all our petty squabbles seem stupid," or words to that effect; they are usually more eloquesnt than I....

So, maybe this "field" makes us this way - constant in-fighting, strife, etc... - to keep us in our place?

Comments, theories, refutations... whatever are welcome.

Sorry I didn't incluse and ALL CAPS or Elenin claims in the title. So this probably will just be overlooked.

edit on 18/8/11 by 35Foxtrot because: I'm not cool enough for an ELENIN THread

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Maybe it is the opposite, once they are out there a spirit, for want of a better description, can freely contact them via telepathy and make them feel the 'real' way we should feel?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I thought about this many years ago and it makes utter sense. We fear that which we do not understand. I am also confident that once we learned their technology we would ultimately turn on them later on down the road as our minds have no limit it seems on what we can learn..

Perhaps...They fear us?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Yeah. I guess that's possible. But it relegares us to a role not much above that of animals. It makes more sense to me that this "field" makes us constantly at each others' throats and once we are free, or outside that field, we revery to our "true" nature. Makes me feel better about us as a species that way, I guess...

And, it doesn't rely on some angelic force to zap us with their "goodness gun."

But your theory is as provable as mine. That is to say, at this level of tech, not at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It'd make a good sci-fi book at least.Dibs!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Friend:

Might want to look into the purpose of the moon, outside of the mainstream science!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

You mean aside from shielding us from big rocks?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I the Revelations of the Bible it states that the Devil rules this world and not until God descends from the heavens to have the ultimate fight with the devil, will evil be defeated and Earth will become like Heaven.
So, is it feasible to say that we are under the control of the Devil as it is him that only has a short time to gain as many souls as possible before the Big Man comes down to save us?
Is that why we are so evil?
I often ask questions like this as I feel like I am the only one who seems to see that all humans are out to destroy this earth and each other but they don't seem to realise it.
Maybe the time is near for some of us to notice this and the frequency is kicking in so we are noticing it more?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
I the Revelations of the Bible it states that the Devil rules this world and not until God descends from the heavens to have the ultimate fight with the devil, will evil be defeated and Earth will become like Heaven.
So, is it feasible to say that we are under the control of the Devil as it is him that only has a short time to gain as many souls as possible before the Big Man comes down to save us?
Is that why we are so evil?
I often ask questions like this as I feel like I am the only one who seems to see that all humans are out to destroy this earth and each other but they don't seem to realise it.
Maybe the time is near for some of us to notice this and the frequency is kicking in so we are noticing it more?

I'm only 20 years old, but this is exactly how I feel and there's pretty much nothing that can change my mind about it. Maybe that's because my mind and spirit were given to my and I'm humbled to that Idea, but I believe in the human spirit and in the timing of almighty God's hand. I've played the devil's games and now I'm just ready to accept my role as a learner and by example hopefully a teacher in this here part of the universe.

top topics

join