It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are here for your daughters! Lingerie for girls aged 4 thru 12.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

All's I can say is i have seen girls that age 4 or 5 go without a top at beaches and never though a second time about it when I seen it. But if I saw a 4 yr old with make up and all fancied up and dolled up with those like in those pictures that would most likely insinuate sex, more then if it was just some little kid girl running around without a top at the beach. And since females wear clothes like that for sexual attraction purpuses then it is pretty obvious what its all about.

EXACTLY!!! Content, Context, age and idea appropriateness!!! You said exactly what i was thinking. That was my problem with this line and its marketing campaign.That is what has to change.

Topless is ok.
Makeup is bad.
Got it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

You should read my post above. I addressed this. And no it is NOT hard for me to understand...as an American as you put.

This is not about the little girl in panties or bottoms and no top at the beach.... This is not about the picture of a smiling child standing in a bathtub full of bubbles, completely oblivious to clothing. This is not about your 3 year old ripping his or her pants off while at the market just because...This is NOT EVEN ABOUT snapping photos to share with loved ones because you want to remember those precious moments. And no, we don't AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME as you put it, that the stranger next to me is a pedophile or ogoling my goodies.

THIS IS ABOUT AGE APPROPRIATENESS,
Lingerie.....(clothing designed for enticement, or one's own sexuality)....heavy makeup, grown-up accessories, THEN INSERT CHILD HERE AND PHOTOGRAPH FOR THE PURPOSE OF MAKING MONEY....THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

And yes if there was no evil in the world, no ill, no one wishing to do harm among others, then maybe such marketing campaigns would be okay. But that is not the case. And this is the ONLY battle I choose to fight HERE, not the dozens of other reasons that are more of a matter of personal parenting choices.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

hope you didn't click that link buddy, OP already described it, to you so there was no need to.

wonder how many here are now on a pedo-watch database.

remember folks, most of the filth on the interwebs is brought to you by Uncle Satan's Goon Squads for the purpose of criminalizing the clueless.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleak

WHAT THE -- !? Well, why don't you? Dumbasses.....

I don't for fear of losing my daughter. The girl is my entire world, and I wouldn't trade her for anything. It wouldn't be worth it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

No they don't.
Unless you happen to be finding the weirdest men on the planet to show your baby to, no man is looking at a 9 month old baby and telling you how hot they are going to be as a teenager.
Sorry but I do not believe that for a second.

Why would you automatically assume that they don't?

I get stopped with her everywhere I go so people can look at her. I don't see that very often with other people and their children.

Who are you to decide that I'm lying?

Why would I feel the need to lie about something like that? I think it's actually a very disturbing thought, and it happens more often than you'd know.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleak

Why is it that all attempts to sexualize children seem to be aimed at girls (even though lots of pedophiles, as everyone knows, go for boys)?

Um because duh... why do you think? Are you really this slow or you just playing and pondering to something?

Why does sex sell? Answer that question and you will know all there is to know about such things.

This ultimately is not about pedos especially since they are in a minority, they are just a step on the crazy path there taking. Besides there selling lingerie for girls ages 4 thru 12, so there target is not pedos but the mothers of those girls who buy the products. There just pushing a product with ulterior methods in the longer scope of things.

The normal interests of normal men obviously have nothing to do with this, as this is obviously an abnormal thing.

Um duh....this is not about normal but about what they will appease and deduct as it will be normal in time. Normal is just something you are used to because you have been brought up in all your life to be normal.

What is normal changes with each generation, and what is normal can be conditioned and controlled with each generation. What is normal today to you will not be normal to somebody else in another time. Ever listen to old people bitch about how kids today this and that bla bla bla. Well its the same concept only a little more dark.

Basically its just a little attempt at social engineering. And making money off of it along the way from those who always must have new and trendy clothes, to dress there little kids in.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Way too much fuss about this particular French clothing site issue, when you have more outrageous exploitation of children going on, all over the USA & elsewhere:

1. Child beauty pageants
2. Toddlers & Tiaras
3. Dance Moms (Abby Lee Studios)
4. Live to Dance (plenty of young girls dancing, wearing skimpy outfits and heavens forbid: MAKEUP!)
5. Music - There are dozens of songs sung by well known bands & musicians, where girls under 16 and as young as 4yo are discussed in very sexual ways (desires)
6. Cheerleading outfits
7. Gymnast in revealing leotards
8. Bikinis for preteens
9. Child model sites
10. YouTube (young girls dancing to sexy adult songs)

There's probably many more, but I think you get the picture and hopefully I've given you something to really get steamed up over

edit on 19-8-2011 by SpaceJockey1 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by andriod

Oh, very well. I understand, ma'am.
Still......UUUGH.......

*facepalm*
Dude.....WTF. First of all, I really don't appreciate your attempts to make me look like the dense one; it is you who can't answer a simple question without utilizing paragraph after paragraph of inscrutable rambling.

Now, okay, let me see if I've actually got this.........you're saying that this isn't actually about pedophilia at all, but rather, simply put, money. Correct? If that's what you're saying, be reminded that there would also be money to be made from pushing sleaze like this on young boys. But indeed, you do not see that type of thing. Besides, it's clear that this is often NOT about money anyway. So again, I ask.......

Why is it that all attempts to sexualize children seem to be aimed at girls (even though lots of pedophiles, as everyone knows, go for boys)?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I wore big grey pants that came all the way up to my armpits when I was a girl.
Mind you, I still do....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

I was going to say, "Pic's or it didn't happen." but then I clicked on the link. I don't know how to feel about this.

It made me remember back to when I was a little girl...Superwoman was really popular and all I wanted in the whole world was a super woman bra. I had no boobies at that point to fill it up but that didn't matter in my mind.

Essentially, it's up to parents to protect their children from sexual predators. And, since parents are the one's buying outfits for their kids, it's up to them to use their discretion. Laying around the house with family SHOULD be ok.

Believe it or not...there are pedofiles who know what they are...adult men and women who seek each other out.....they marry each other and have children to satisfy their sick agendas......they exploit their own children (who by the way...are most times good souls...the children that is) and they don't care....it is their pleasure to try and destroy goodness.

I am totally against the fashion designers.....the website....the parents...child pagents.. all the tihings.that promote all of these adult agendas that children are not old enough and not ready for....it is awful and goes against all the goodness I believe in.

I say lets try and save the children....be a little nosy...do some detective work....
edit on 20-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Respectfully, Your half right.....We SHOULD Be "fussing" about most of the stuff on your list and I DO!!!

But this fashion designer is the immediate fight I choose to make.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleak

Now, okay, let me see if I've actually got this.........you're saying that this isn't actually about pedophilia at all, but rather, simply put, money. Correct? If that's what you're saying, be reminded that there would also be money to be made from pushing sleaze like this on young boys. But indeed, you do not see that type of thing. Besides, it's clear that this is often NOT about money anyway. So again, I ask.......

Off-course its about money, and off-course its about pedos, and off-course its about little kids, and off-course its about males, and off-course its about females. What does the world turn on? "money" so therefore in all things it will follow that path. How do you control males? by controlling females, its like a big duh. Your thinking small and in silly meaningless things, your looking at the tip of the iceberg and assume that all that you see is all that there is. This ain't about what you see this is about what you don't see.

And so it is about money it is about women it is about kids it is about all of that, but when its all said and done it is just a means to an end to something else.

Pedos go for both boys and girls so that is not even a question. So take offence because its just a bunch of stupid sentences and words you strung together.

Is that the question you wanted answered? That is not even a question, more like an misguided assumption, or in your case a intentional assumption.

And why do you think all attempt at sexuality is aimed at girls...Who else would they aim it at...boys, or men....who would buy that?....Don't you remember the whole thing about spearing whales, you never spear the male whale if you want to catch both or control the male types.

Anyways I know your playing your intended game, so carry on.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I really, really do not appreciate your attempts to make me look like an idiot. Again, YOU are the one who can't answer a simple question without going off on a tangent, asking pointless rhetorical questions and using analogies about fishing for some damned reason. If you don't know the answer to my question, fine - leave it at that and refrain from talking (and talking, and talking) so much about something you just don't understand.

Seriously, reading these posts of yours I get the feeling that you don't want to be clear about this; like you are trying to be deliberately subtle for some undisclosed reason. Your posts are enigmatic as hell - really, they're a lot like riddles (and NO, that is NOT a compliment, dammit).

Admittedly, I guess you're making a little bit of sense now; still, I'm pretty confused.

Anyway, forget it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by andriod
Why would you automatically assume that they don't?

I find it beyond hard to believe.

I get stopped with her everywhere I go so people can look at her. I don't see that very often with other people and their children.

While I never disputed the beauty of your child or how often it is called up by apparent random strangers, I am well aware the every parent is certain their child is far more beautiful than all others so I take that with that. However, you just might have a gorgeous child that strangers point out all the time. I did not dispute that.

Who are you to decide that I'm lying?

Because I have never in my life witnessed anyone make the leap you claim people make all the time.

Why would I feel the need to lie about something like that? I think it's actually a very disturbing thought, and it happens more often than you'd know.

I think it is a pretty disturbing thought as well but I honestly do not believe it is happening, much less happening often.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I say lets try and save the children....be a little nosy...do some detective work....
edit on 20-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

That is where the problem is right there.
Who is going to decide the standard of suspicion? Or will that just be up to each person, from the concerned parent to the paranoid nut? I know what it is like to have CPS called out of spite and have to prove false claims false. So after everyone from rational to nutcase people decide when and where to be "nosy" then who decides how "nosy?" Are you going to peak in my windows? Are you sure no one else will? Should anyone be looking inside my house? Where should my privacy end and another person's concern for children begin exactly?
I am all for protecting children and being vigilante but a line must be drawn and it needs to be agreed upon across the board.
Part of the problem "To Catch A Predator" faced was that it failed to draw a line and follow a standard. That lead to more of the men they caught getting off with no charges than not as well as production being shut down as more and more localities denied them access to film.
When you cross the line from vigilante to over-reactive the end result is more harm that good to the actual cause.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

You are right...and that is how we should go about it. I totally agree.....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Wow this is ridiculos, no only are they doing it but they have a website for any pedo anywhere to sign on and get his jollies at any time, what is wrong with this world today?? there shuld be some kind of law agianst this and the parents who allow their daughters to do this are definiatly in need of a shrink and the fathers a kick in the balls.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join