It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are here for your daughters! Lingerie for girls aged 4 thru 12.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It'd be a whole different story if they didn't portray the girls in adult situations... showing off specifically their bums or boob-less bikini tops, or putting loads of makeup and hairspray on them and telling them to smile like a big girl.

And the parents of the girls allow them to be publicly displayed like this. That is where the issue resides.
edit on 18/8/2011 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
reply to post by andriod

"She's drop-dead gorgeous as is, I'm going to have a difficult time with her as she gets older. Men already comment on how much of a doll she looks like and how beautiful she will be when she's 16, and I just want to throw fists in their general direction."

=

"I'm really quite pretty and I made a beautiful replica of myself. She will grow to resemble me in my beauty. And I will appear angry when others bring attention to what I bring attention to"

link   

I was going to say, "Pic's or it didn't happen." but then I clicked on the link. I don't know how to feel about this.

It made me remember back to when I was a little girl...Superwoman was really popular and all I wanted in the whole world was a super woman bra. I had no boobies at that point to fill it up but that didn't matter in my mind.

Essentially, it's up to parents to protect their children from sexual predators. And, since parents are the one's buying outfits for their kids, it's up to them to use their discretion. Laying around the house with family SHOULD be ok.

link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Well your right on with the marketing "big girls clothes" I have always said that those little jumpsuits with the words on the butt were ridiculous...like why would I draw attention to my 9 year olds butt with the word "SEXY" or "ANGEL"
But at least that is outside apparel. As in not skimpy, enticing, this I feel though putting a bra on a child not even old enough to NEED one and then marketing it for the world to see is wrong. No matter how you spin it.

I agree that the problem is more with the sickos, the mentally-ill chesters BUT we have a responsibility in this too.

BOTTOM LINE: LINGERIE is designed for SEX APPEAL, either for your own sexiness and "feelgoodness" or to entice another. SEX APPEAL, ENTICEMENT,ETC and YOUNG GIRLS SHOULD BE SEPERATED.
Let them be kids!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
seriously, wtf is wrong with our society. You wonder why people want doom and 2012 to happen? It's cause of stuff like this. Society is demented. And don't say it's cause they're french. The french are more like americans than you know. They are both arrogant peoples.
Anyone who thinks this is okay has problems.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Not once did I ever imply that, so please do not put words in my mouth.

That was completely unacceptable.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

I second that request!!!! Thats why I made the thread... We need to shut this down......My email will be overlooked.. as will my complaints, so please appeal to someone anyone, shame these people for trying to make a dollar anyway they can

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

It is sad to see how our future generations are being sold ad marketed towards perversion. This looks like a setup for the weak minded and the institutions are just wating for new inmates.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Shhhh.
Men have an opinion on this.

...men?... whats that?... a new brain-eating bacteria?...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tnewguy

Yea your right, we do hate that show.
I couldn't even watch the 5 minutes I did without being angry, when someone said to me"Hey this is crazy, check this out"
And the person who mentioned beauty pageants is just a troll. She must not have realized she condoned it. My reply to her went unanswered as do all replies to her one liner posts. Not part of the solution then your part of the problem as far as I am concerned.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
As conscious as people are about pedophiles and protecting children these days, I don't understand how this can exist. I really don't.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
while I am a bit skeeved by the overall premise, I have to say..Pedophilia, like rape...is not determined by ones choice of garment. A kid could be wearing a Scooby-Do t-shirt and jeans and still catch the eye of some crotch rubbing scumbag, sitting in his car with a pair of binoculars. To automatically make the jump from skimpy clothing to child rape actually lends credence to all those idiots who say dumb things like..."She was asking for it by wearing that short skirt and That little girl was purposely being sexy and turning me on" I would like to think that not all humans are that easily led. Would I dress my daughters in this stuff? No...but more because I see it as pretentious than anything. I can get them a 4 pack of camisoles and a 6 pack of undies for under 15 bucks and Im pretty happy about that, lol. My tweens dont need to have snootier underwear than mommy does.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Dear MrEuphoric1,

Firstly, thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention. Secondly, I found it thoroughly disgusting. Recently a thread was closed because a young lady and her fiance decided to wait until they married to have sex again. She was of course attacked. This is what we see now, chastity and restraint are laughed at and ridiculed and children are sexualized at a younger and younger age. Indulging in our urges is the new norm and it seems pretty popular.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by andriod

Here is your explanation though you might not like it.

You are viewing this website through the eyes of modern morals.
The truth is that this world is a male dominated world. It has been for most of recorded history with the few exceptions along the way. Pretty young girls have been used for barter and trade between men all along the way.
This continues through out our modern world. Look at this Jeffs, the Mormon guy.

The nice world where we treat women with respect and give our children room to grow and develop in ways that they wish are ending. We are entering a new world where bartering in children will be common place again. This is just a precursor. They no longer feel the need to hide behind curtains to avoid the mutterings of the moralistic.

Watch it come. This is our new(and our old) world.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Honestly, what are you people SMOKING???

I've seen nothing on that site that can't already be bought currently, or isn't being marketed with similar style pics in various catalogues.

C'mon, it's just because you don't like the FRENCH, that you're upset!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

I respectfully disagree, and like I told the designer....

Take some of your lingerie, put it on your daughter, (niece, granddaughter, anyone in aged 4 to 12), take a bunch of pictures, then upload to the internet.
Then cross your fingers at night while your tucking her in that only normal good people are looking at the pics thinking "what a cute LITTLE GIRL"
and I will continue to promote causes like "Perverted Justice" and "ISPCAN" so that the sickos out there, (and they are out there weather you believe it or not) get caught while enjoying those same pictures. I will protect her for you by spreading the word, promoting groups preventing perversions against our children and changing sentencing laws for those ill ones. Don't worry for her, I have her back. Cause I know it is all, horribly, unforgettably, REAL. Not my own neurosis.

signed, MRS and MREUPHORIC1
edit on 18-8-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Really, what the world chooses to do is not in my hands. But it is my responsibility as a parent of a little girl is how men treat her and why, and that is what I was getting at. I just don't understand how other parents can accept and agree with what is being flaunted, so to speak.

They have specific bum-shots in that collage on the main page. I didn't wish to trek elsewhere on the site for fear of what else may pop up. I felt perturbed and the only thing running through my head was I wonder how that little girl's parents can sleep at night.
edit on 18/8/2011 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

...keep supporting policies that criminalize thoughts and, one day, they'll come after you...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andriod

Really, what the world chooses to do is not in my hands. But it is my responsibility as a parent of a little girl is how men treat her and why, and that is what I was getting at. I just don't understand how other parents can accept and agree with what is being flaunted, so to speak.

They have specific bum-shots in that collage on the main page. I didn't wish to trek elsewhere on the site for fear of what else may pop up. I felt perturbed and the only thing running through my head was I wonder how that little girl's parents can sleep at night.

They can sleep at night because of the paycheck. They do not have the moral sense that you and I possess. To them their young daughters sexuality is no more than a commodity to be bought and sold in a moral-less economy.
Though this website is vile to people like us, it is smorgasbord to others. You teach and raise your children very much as I raised mine.

This trend in treating young children as sexual objects is not new. It is old and continuous. Though you and I fight against it, it is the reemergence of mans baser instincts and I have no idea how to turn it around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join