It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu and Planetary Raping of Earth could be True?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga

Originally posted by michael1983l
That is not a news article it is a fictional story.

can you prove its fiction? were you around 200,000 years ago and have documented proof of what was really going on?

no?

then be quiet

i almost just wet my pants laughing so hard! i do believe the burden of proof falls with you, the claimer of this nonsense..

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

Right, so what is needed is Dr Zahi Hawass, who is discovering something new about the Pyramids every day, who everyone believes without a question? How much evidence is enough? Historians are working on deciphering this discovery and more will come out.
I feel that commentators do not read the links and watch the videos so make up their minds from just reading a small intro at the start, then railroad in with unintelligent comments, no discussion, just slagging.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Niburu and Planetary Raping of Earth could be True?

Assuming first that there is some grain of truth to the story, then there should be some logic that can be applied to it to then extract the rest of the deal.

There are some worthy concepts that make a large, orbiting body that swings out beyond the Oort cloud possible. And taking into account that binary star systems make up the majority of those we know of, it them becomes possible that a brown dwarf star plays long, lost sister to our more familiar Sol.

If we then take into account all the ancient myths of cyclical periods of global destruction and the effect that said brown dwarf, and any of her own native planets might have on our part of the celestial dance, we might arrive at the theory that it could well happen again. Adding to that the Mayan long count calendar, con-stellar procession and tales such as those in the Kolbrin, it all adds up to thinking that... well, we might not be quite as smart as we think we are when it comes to celestial knowledge.

Of course, if such is indeed the case and there is a bad day coming our way, there's really nothing we can do about it so... why even fret?

Break out the good stuff, kiss your mate, hug your kids... and enjoy the life you have instead of worrying how it might end.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Hi, my sentiments exactly. I am just wanting to let peeps know and to find out if anyone has any more info I can't find on it. I am not a doomsdayer. I just find it fascinating that history is being made everyday with factual repercussions that still might affect planet earth today. If it is true, that the Niburians come by, then it will be a sight to see if nothing else. At last, some constructive comments......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join