It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is getting ridiculous, now they'll basically pay you to get a flu shot!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Went into Safeway today to pick up some grocery's. On my way out an employee carried over this sign and set it in front of the entrances.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9dc7f9d3f17.jpg[/atsimg]

Does anyone else find this HIGHLY suspicious? 10% back on grocery's, and all it cost me was my health, WHAT A DEAL!

edit on 8/18/2011 by Alaskan Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What a deal!

Wow, our government cares about our health so much! Isn't that nice that goverpharment wants us to be so healthy they'll discount our groceries.

I can't wait to hit the store!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thats pretty crazy...

Notice it isnt a free flu shot though... your paying for your 10% through that flu shot cost...

Still I would never do that at a grocery store, nor would I even get a flu shot or any vaccination in the first place...

Thats like getting married in McDonalds... O wait they are doing that

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Not only that, I also think its funny (or something) that there are a chain of grocery stores called SAFEWAY!!! I never heard of them before. Interesting find OP, and I hope everyone stays nice and SAFE!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Since when is a pharmacy allowed to give injections anyway?

Here in the Netherlands our government bought flu shots for millions of Euro's that were only bought because of fearmongering and lobbying, most of them never got used.

I am against any flu shots and don't get them, (got the flu a few years back a week long and I'm still here) what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Natural resistance makes sure that your resistance system keeps up with the developing germs in my opinion, a flu shot (with whatever toxic ingredients like mercury) is not natural, but a way to profits for the pharmaceutical industry.

GM

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
In Canada its free but still people won't go for it, I don't know how far bribing people to get it would go, but I am sure for some it wouldn't go well but others seeing the economic conditions it would be their savoir.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

What a calamity !

husband
Wow, good thing sites like ATS are available, so we can at least make informed decisions, concerning our health. Right honey?

Wife

Why yes indeed ! I think back to how we used to believe anything that government said and thank ...... OMG!!!
10% OFF GROCERIES ? Evceryone one in the car. That's right ... You too mister. Susan come on honey we got to go the store !!!

Typical

new topics

top topics

join