It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Just an Experiment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Universe has been around long before we have and the likliness is that there has been other life forms before us who if survived will be far more advanced in technology than us. What if earth is just an experiment from these aliens, could they have planted life on purpose and observe us or are we even a product of their genetic engineering? Everything is possible and it could explain alot.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

You say they would be far in advance of us, but doesn't it depend on their average I.Q?
I mean, what if its like 75 when our average is like 110. It could take them thousands, millions of years or longer maybe not even possible for them to reach where we are, even now. Of course it could work both ways and they could have superior I.Q to us.

But there's many other factors that need taking into account. What if they were handicapped in some physical way in which It would be impossible to reach early stages similar to our early civilization.

Makes you think. I like to think that maybe we are the race that's in the lead, and that early alien civilizations dream.about the technology we have now.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Theres no question that that theory is plausible, the problem is there is no way to prove it. and for some reason scientist get the heeby geebys if you even mention that possibility. Unfortunetley we live in a material world and a lot of people dont want to see whats out there and only want to focus on there life, which is fine, but it doesnt help the people who do belive because they are ridiculed for it. I strongly believe we will be faced with the truth soon enough and i think it will be a very exciting moment for humanity.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I always thought that way also, and then i did some digging into acual sightings by reliable witnessess and it paints the picture that we are no where near there technoligcal level. Im sure there are species out there that are a lot less developed then we are, yet to the contrary theres probobly a lot of species out there that are more advanced than we are.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I always thought this planet was an entertainment centre for the rest of the galaxy.

I wish this was an experiment, experiments usually end someday.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think personally we are in some sort of simulation of a simulation of a simulation ... -> infinity.

Your guess is as good as mine though.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Even if we are an experiment, I would say we have failed.........The World is Done, economically and monetarily

Tent city it will be!

new topics

top topics

join