It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

amazing video(ron paul)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

prahaps it just me but I generally don't think much of most videos that try to inform or sway political opinion, I generally either find them cheesey or annoying but this one managed to really strike a cord with me.

I would really love to see it go viral.

the person who put it up also claims it keeps being deleted by youtube, I can't say weather its true or not but it certainly wouldn't suprise me if it was.

edit on 18-8-2011 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It is a great video. Posted it on the thread for you.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

thanks I didn't know how to

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

This is an amazing video. While you still have time I would suggest that you add the name of Ron Paul to the title. That way it will get the attention it deserves. The majority of ATSers love Ron Paul. (Me included)

It's like going back 100 years. Before greed and corruption got a foothold on this Country. Sadly, We The People are now just Puppets.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1

done its changed

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

Thank You,,, I am sure that now you will draw more attention to your cause. If more people would just pay more attention to his words, the World could be a better place.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a puppet just like the others...tptb got everyone on the democratic side riled up about obama, they've been building this ron paul thing up....it's called "controlled opposition" do you really think that they aren't smarter than us? that's laughable....we're cattle with a nose ring....eating up what they feed us....they cause all kinds of controversy, then they send out one of their speakers to point it out, therefore creating yet another group that is divided from the rest.....it's all psychological....the same crap that they use for entertainment in the wwf wrestling soap operas, people eat it up and follow it like it's some kind of new religion.....ha ha, we'll never escape, we have too many heads with too many ideas......they actually work in unison, undivided on a strict schedule.....they win...they play both sides every time.......

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I'm inclined to disagree Tptb arn't some omnipitant, omniconisent superbeing that acts in perfect unison and harmony. They are simply a small number of power hungry meglomaniacs and suprisingly they don't seem to have read any story with a cliche villan in ever because all cliche villans are over confident and because of this they make mistakes that cause them alot of trouble.

Tptb seem to have fallen into this trap and they rely on peoples stupidity and putting presure on the masses asuming that will be enough. I doubt they have any good plan for dealing with Ron Paul if he wins, they could try blackmailing him but he doesn't seem the type to be easily cowled and assasination would be to messy in this situation, no I believe that ron paul isn't a puppet and that if he does make it to the white house tptb will simply try and hassle RP as much as possible and as soon as he is out of office try and undo what he has achieved.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I strongly believe this video is worth watching and hope that at least a few more people get to see it before this thread disapears into the obscurity of the ats archives.

or to put it more siscinctly, Bump!!!

new topics

top topics

join