It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mindcontrol pointers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ok ok ok, YES i know i JUST did a fourm on this, BUT, now that it is inactive and she just released a new video that supports my old beliefs, I would like to discuss it.

First, watch this video: www.youtube.com... gaga you and I

Ok, now although many conspiracy theorists are looking at the other parts, There are only a few that I can see.

Before I start let me say that im 90% sure that this is the sequel to Paparazzi and telephone videos, BOTH about media mind control.
First, Lets discuss the very start.

Gaga is walking down a street in a black dress, with metallic chips and circuts on her.
The circuts represent electroshock therapy, Also seen later in the video.
Her heels are cut because she walked from the last scene of telephone all the way to nebraska, which is another characteristic of mindcontrol is that people will do things without thinking twice, or in her case, stopping.

Next a ice cream truck drives by, notice that it says "Follow the crowd" on the left hand side? Again, this is a sumblinal message/this represents subliminal messaging. The man in the truck offers gaga a doll, or her childhood, but gaga refuses and is disgusted. This is another thing about mind controll, after a person is brainwashed, they often freak out if they return to their old lifes.

Now i could go on about the whole her as a man and screwing herself on a piano, but that relates to a facebook status of her's and other rumors. Not important to this topic.

Lets go to the "Gaga tied to metal operation bed" Scene lol
As you can seem she is dressed in copper, a metal well known for its conduction properties, and she also has shuttershades, not unlike in telephone. I would like to say somthing about this real quick. In telephone the shades where cigars, a literal "Smokescreen", but yet in you and I they are copper wire, and she can see through them. This leads me to belive that this means that now that she is no longer hidden from the truth (Like we are as general citizens) she must undergo the electroshock, to brainwash her and make her forget.

Now also, notice how the man is using drills and other tools on her. This leads me to belive that on top of the electromindcontrol, gaga is also saying that she is being re-made to this mans liking, in a sense he is making her a new being, that we know as lady gaga. I would also like to point out that in portions of this film, gaga is dressed in regular clothes,so normal in face, its ment to potray Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, her past self.

If you dont know About other electroshock referances, Look it up.

Moving on to the last point, and that is the mermaid scenes.
First, a little known fact that a TON of ladygagailumminatimindcontrol people fail at ._.
The mermaids are not reffering to some ancient water god or other shiat, they are reffering to her past music producer, Mermaid music, And also, She was going to make edge of glory the sequel, but she made it foretell the death of clarence clemonts. Ok now that thats out of the way, back to mermaids

Mm'k so the mermaid represents media, and it also represents her early music, Note that mermaid was before her other contracters, and she is very young as a mermaid, Also, note the scratches, they are talking about a bad "Fight" or lawsuit between gaga and mermaid music. So really, is the mermaid scenes important to the mind control aspect of the film? No, but I dont want you having to sit there going " O.o Wtf?" for like 5 hours like I did.

Discussion startsss..... NOW.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Wow! I'm surprised you have the willpower to sit through an entire lady Gaga video.
Well done

Interesting take though.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
lol xD I also wanted to do this so all the peoples that are saying "Illumisheepi" and think that im just regurgitating what the other people are saying about the vids can go stick it. ._.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I just puked in my mouth a little bit.

Was that their agenda?

To cause a mass-vomiting epidemic through mind control?

So she's doing pop country now eh.

It's so difficult to research these brainwashed cultists any more - the music is just completely intolerable.

new topics

top topics

join