It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonaut Popovich: ETs Warn Cataclysms Will Unify Human Consciousness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
one thing that i find hard to understand, is if these crop circles are meant to be a message to the people of earth,
then why are they so cryptic.
surely any message to warn the population of some impending catastrophe that is about to befall the planet would be a plain and simple warning that anyone could understand .

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I saw that video and well... Russian zombies that's all I am saying. I have a hard time believing in the whole crop circle thing. Seems like a very indirect way of communication.

~Morpheus

link   
The level of ignorance in this thread is astounding.
It is in EVERY SINGLE THREAD!!!
It is almost impossible to have an intelligent, thoughtful, polite discussion about any given topic, especially one that is controversial, without painfully ignorant and childish posts.

I feel genuine pity for those who honestly believe life will continue as normal and life will continue on in this way.
There are those amoung us who are truely not ready for any kind of spiritual enlightenment on any level.
I hope to live in a world without your presence some day soon.
I think that it is about time to separate those who live in fear and complacency from those who live in a world
of love and change.
I can only hope that whatever happens, it separates those two groups and allows them both to continue on their journey.

link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

I used search button,but i haven't find anything.

I apologize if there is already a thread about this.

Silly me

Originally posted by Imtor
The hell... I saw you OP posting in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You perfectly knouw there is another thread so why creating a new thread about the exact thing? 'No it's not about crop circle - it's the same about incoming cataclysm, so yes you post about the same thing

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I feel genuine pity for those who honestly believe life will continue as normal and life will continue on in this way.
There are those amoung us who are truely not ready for any kind of spiritual enlightenment on any level.
I think that it is about time to separate those who live in fear and complacency from those who live in a world
of love and change.
I can only hope that whatever happens, it separates those two groups and allows them both to continue on their journey.

Hmmmmmm. You advocate love and change, and in the same breathe contemplate "separating" those like you, and those not like you.

How would you suggest this take place? Perhaps give people an IQ test and those who fail are "separated"? Maybe a morality test? Look at the color of their skin or eyes?

Oh yes, you are truely enlightened and much better than those you wish to separate. I believe Hitler thought he was better than the jews, and thought the best plan was "serperation".

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Comparing me to Hitler makes sense to you and people of your mentality.
I understand where you are coming from in a way.
I used to think like you once.
I am sorry your feel the need to use words like "better".
It isn't about anyone being "better" or 'More".
It is a "different" way of being,existing,thinking,and doing.
'DIFFERENT" not 'better'.

If we continue to use words like "better" and 'More" then you are exactly correct.
This is why we MUST use these words.
Because if we don't then your arguement falls on its face.

Oh yes, you are truely enlightened and much better than those you wish to separate.

Can you show me where I said any of this?
The answer is "NO" you can't.
Your response was a knee jerk response based on feeling and emotion and not logic and reason.
I never referred to myself as enlightened yet YOU did.
I never indicated that I was "Better" than anyone yet,....YOU did.
Will you address this?
Probably not. but I am hopeful.

My point is only that there are two prevailing mentalities right now and they are getting more and more polarized
as time goes on. These two mentalities cannot co-exist forever.
There are people who want to move in one direction and still other people who want to go in the opposite direction.
I feel that both parties need to be afforded the opportunity to go in the direction they choose.
I presume you would be happy because you would be able to stay firmly grounded in a familiar reality that makes sense to you.

Make sense yet or would you like me to explain it in a different way?
edit on 18-8-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Then let me spell it out for you. And "YES" i can show you exactly where you said it.

I think that it is about time to separate those who live in fear and complacency from those who live in a world of love and change.

There we have it. You hope to live in a world without their presence soon.

Now im sure you are going to try and put some big new age spin on this, claiming you meant you hope a dimensional door will open and the good people (like you of course) will be let through while the rest of us stay where we are.

But to most of us it will look like you dont want us on this world. What may i ask would cause that besides an extermination, either by yours or your governments hands, or perhaps a natural disaster/war/etc.

Please explain what you meant when you said you wish to live in a world without those who dont think like you. Since those were your words. Id love to know how you would like to "seperate" us.
edit on 18-8-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

If we continue to use words like "better" and 'More" then you are exactly correct.
This is why we MUST use these words.
Because if we don't then your arguement falls on its face.

Maybe you should have used the words a little more because your argument here has indeed, "Fallen on it's face"....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Let's just end it right now with,
You're right and I'm wrong.

I have no desire to waste my time nor your time trying to explain something you aren't ready to hear.
You win I lose.

You still haven't shown me where I said I was enlightened or better than those I wish to separate.......nor will you be able to.Sorry that you are hearing things that are not being said but I can't help you with that my friend.

nuff said.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The level of ignorance in this thread is astounding.
It is in EVERY SINGLE THREAD!!!
It is almost impossible to have an intelligent, thoughtful, polite discussion about any given topic, especially one that is controversial, without painfully ignorant and childish posts.

That post shows your contempt for the posters at ATS.

Its one thing to disagree with people and put your thoughts forward, but its another entirely to insult what you refer to as "painfully ingnorant and childish posts".

And perhaps you did not specifically state you were better or more enlightened, but you certainly implied it by wishing the world would be split into two factions. It would be foolish for anyone here to assume you meant you would be in any group except for the "saved".

One does not write a post like that and include themselves in the "ignorant and childish".

And you did not answer my question. How would you like to seperate the enlightened from the sleeping?
edit on 18-8-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
With the accent it was hard to tell, but I think these "scientists" said they received much of this information through 15 years of Channeled messages?

Wouldn't it be fun to get all the better known "channelers" in a room together and let 'em have a debate? I would pay $100 to be there and ask some questions. Either Bashar or Ramtha would get a fat lip I betcha.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wait a minute,look closely,that is cagney and lacey with some russian women doing a voice over.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

When referring to enlightenment I would not use words like better of more to describe anyone.
If you want to live in a certain world giuded by certain rules then that is great......for YOU!

Right now there is an ever increasing population that realizes that things don't HAVE to be the way they are.
these people are being held back by people who do think that things HAVE to be the way they are and
others still, who WANT them to be the way they are and are afraid of change.

Neither way is "bad" "wrong" "good" "bad" "better" or "worse".
It just "IS".

You are of a certain mentality that is holding back those who would wish to go in a different direction in this world.
Not YOU individually, but, your mindset.
It doesn't make you bad or me good.
You want to go one way, I want to go another.

I hope to see a day where both can happen.
If this still doesn't make sense to you then I am not the one who can help you understand.
You are either in need of further clarification that I can not provide or you are simply being willfully ignorant.
I hope this helps.

And you did not answer my question. How would you like to seperate the enlightened from the sleeping?

This may be because I never said anything about separating the elightened from the "sleeping".
Again, I am truely sorry you have chosen to hear things that weren't said.
I do know that it is impossible to have a conversation with someone who hears what they want to hear and more often than not, hears what they "need" to hear.

Sorry I couldn't help you.
I did try.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Wouldn't it be fun to get all the better known "channelers" in a room together and let 'em have a debate?

I'm guessing it would look alot like this.....

And with the same outcome....
edit on 18-8-2011 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You know, some people might like to go and live with aliens after such a big catastrophe, if its true. But what if those aliens are evil? What if they actually caused the catastrophe and take the survivors as slaves or something. I know it sounds like some movie now and l dont doubt for a second that there is good beings out there. But we might just end up in the hands of the evil ones. What then?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

A group of prominent Russian scientists, including Russian cosmonaut Dr. Marina Popovich, PhD, ....."

Source: Link

Really,really interesting.
If this is correct then really,something will happen in 2012.
Oh man,every day new discoveries

I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

Uh, kiddies, I hate to break up your dreams, but Marina Popovich was never a cosmonaut.

I don't care HOW many UFO websites repeat that myth,
it
doesn't
make
it
true.

Verify this on www.spacefacts.de...

If you can all fall for an easily checked non-fact such as that opening assertion, you'll fall for anything, defenselessly.

Learn defenses against the con artists and crackpots. This is a teachable moment.

Nobody posting on this thread has indicated the slightest capability in that regard.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The international language of BS?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Marina Popovich still isn't a cosmonaut, and never was,

Anybody dispute that?

With the OP starting with this false premise, can the argument ever hope to return to reality?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join