It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird things happening when your young...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone else had these things happenw when they were little.

I used to be in my room and the room would sort of zoom out into a cone shape, it was terrifying!!! I knew when it was going to happen and managed to build the courage up at one point to get to the door beforehand. The ptobelm was i couldnt open the door, i was screaming/crying and kicking the door but to no avail. Luckily my mum came in and opened the door to see what i was crying about.... it's so weird. The door physically wouldnt open i remember it and a wooshing noise going on as if traffic was passing at high speeds past my bedroom window.

I was wide awake, no doubt about it. I was trying to go to sleep and i was about 5yo.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Could be a case of sleep paralysis...
One thing to note is the "swooshing" sound it makes when you
enter it, some say it sounds like a chainsaw and others are accompanied by
a strong vibration on their body and the chainsaw like sound makes some feel
like they are being chainsawed!
Another thing is the out of body like experience, this is one of the most common
ways to tell if you were in sleep paralysis or dreaming but when your extremely tired
you can enter sleep paralysis whilst still awake ( and still ) just as hallucinations tend
to pop up out of nowhere.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Welcome to Ats..

Sounds like an interesting experience..but can understand why it would scare you so much..especially at 5...
Could there have been a chance of having some kind of drug accidentally given to you..even too may aspirin..or you accidentally ate a prescription drug tablet thinking it was candy?

It sounds a bit like it could be a symptom of some kind of drug (an overdose of a mild prescription could even do it). Has it happened again? since you were 5?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by samzy

Please use your first intro thread, thanks.
New to ATS, I have a query about 'lost time

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator
edit on 18/8/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join