It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox manipulatet Ron Paul's results before to influence the people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Another tread on Ron Paul.

The media widely ignored Ron's Campaign and results for a longer period of time. But the tide seam’s to be changing and he gets a little attention now...all thou it’s far too little.

So it seam’s like Ron is getting some momentum in the media's, who without doubt will try to make him look worse than he is for some time. The mainstream media manipulate video material a lot more than they want to admit too. Following video is exposing Fox news from trying to manipulate the peoples understanding of what’s really going on.

Got too love the news reporters expression from 2.27-3.15. (enjoy)

Edit: Forgot to mention this is from last year, but worth the time if You'r not already aware of the media.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Watch this very long and informative video, it clearly gives a picture how things works, or worked.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

The MSM and biased reporting is an F'in joke. It irritates me on a daily basis regarding pretty much everything. To think I followed it so long and believed what they were reporting makes me sick. At least I woke up and am helping to spread the word.

GO RON PAUL!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Watched 10 minits. That video could as you said be interesting good to get it in as 2nd post Too bad I don’t have the time to watch it right now.
And I've been aware of the media's for years, I often throw curses at the TV.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I dont get how we are constantly told or should witness that it doesnt matter who is in office, the democrats or republicans follow the same agenda. They are all liars in order to get into office, now why is it that we should now believe RON PAUL will be any different. If there has been one thing to learn from politics its that you can never trust anything that is said no matter how good it might sound. So how do you have all this fly out the window thinking Ron Paul will be any different. Granted I support his ideas.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
S&F great thread. You should fix the many spelling errors though. Its unprofessional and people may not take you seriously.

Just trying to help.
edit on 18-8-2011 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

I feel the same way about poletics.

I don’t believe he can make miracles, he still need support in the congress right?
However, if you want to influence the decision’s, I presume being the president makes it less troublesome compared to a congressman.

Ron might be a hoax too, but I seriously doubt it and try to keep my hope up.

Without hope, what's the reason to continue? ...even if its just a minescule chance for real progression, it’s worth trying to catch in the current situation,

reply to post by joyride0187

True. Some times I wish English was My national language. Then i look at You'r situation and say to myself, maybe it's not a bad thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
I dont get how we are constantly told or should witness that it doesnt matter who is in office, the democrats or republicans follow the same agenda. They are all liars in order to get into office, now why is it that we should now believe RON PAUL will be any different. If there has been one thing to learn from politics its that you can never trust anything that is said no matter how good it might sound. So how do you have all this fly out the window thinking Ron Paul will be any different. Granted I support his ideas.

Obviously you either know nothing about Ron Paul, or just nothing about anything
edit on 18-8-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The far right of the GOP is scared to death of Dr. Paul.

They think if we tell the "Sheeple" enough times he can't win.

They we will predictably start parroting the same thing.

When the MSM starts the pointing in a different direction.

It really looks like they are the ones with "Talking Points".

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
As if the Americans aren't ignorant enough, now they're constantly spoon fed and brainwashed with trash like this. There is no hope for America...

I really can't see Ron Paul winning the election. Its just too hard for him. Obviously the 4th branch of the government (the media) is opposed to him saving Americans and getting rid of the corruption.

Americans really need to change their way in electing future leaders. None of that bull rigged e-machine voting gimmicks please. The branches of power is a joke. Now a days the president can do what ever he pleases.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

Do some research please.

Did you get your info from FOX news? Or some other mainstream outlet?

Typical American.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Here's another example of Fox manipulation.

They try to argue why there's no poor americans.

And here is a older example on Fox spin against Ron, who once again own them with hes argument's.

edit on 19-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Today 19/8-2011 Foxnews made another failed manipulation attemp to make Ron Paul look bad.

That said he do get some nice TV-time here.

Watch the question and answer from 5.36 to 6.30, They suggest he could have had a homosexual experience with Rick Perry

Ron Paul FTW....Freedom!!

edit on 19-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

I like his response to that little part at the end.. Why give things like this attention and give them credibility?

I mean he is basically saying he doesn't even want to dignify it with a response... (even though that's exactly what FOX wanted him to do)

Sorry FOX.... you're going to have to do a ton better than that to trip up someone as intelligent and mature as Ron Paul...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
The far right of the GOP is scared to death of Dr. Paul.

They think if we tell the "Sheeple" enough times he can't win.

They we will predictably start parroting the same thing.

When the MSM starts the pointing in a different direction.

It really looks like they are the ones with "Talking Points".

The far right of the GOP probably doesn't even think of Paul. He's so far behind in the National Polls he is not relevant. People don't waste time worrying about things that are not threatening.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Yea, this one is so obvious, it cant get alot more silly than this.

Probably alot more to come.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Yet another example from May 2012 about the manipulation in the media against Ron. This time they use a out of context quote on heroine.

Clarification on Ron Paul's position on various issues. Footage courtesy the Microsoft Nazi Broadcasting Company & Faux News. NBC Nightly news reports on the 2012 Republic opposition

This clip from July show how CNN was forced to admit their lie's against Ron.

The following clip on CNN is from 2007. Here is some crazy alligations about Ron Paul supporters could be behind terroism, indicating that RP might be part reason of that terroism.

And another one on CNN from 2008. Here they link Ron Paul to nazism.

Another montage, this is a summarizing from 2007 collecting alot of lthe lie's spawned about Ron in the last election.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir
Yet another example from May 2012 about the manipulation in the media against Ron. This time they use a out of context quote on heroine.

Clarification on Ron Paul's position on various issues. Footage courtesy the Microsoft Nazi Broadcasting Company & Faux News. NBC Nightly news reports on the 2012 Republic opposition

ya doubt anything you claim.

don't try to fool me.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Thank you for posting this. I was aware of the deception, but stuff like this reaffirms I am following the right candidate. Any candidate which the establishment will attempt to deceive the public on, might be the right candidate to change this country.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I like this one where Fox admits they manipulate the clips. I fail to see how it could be a mistake as they claim.

join