It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO has already begun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Its a sad thing to think of let alone say but the New Worl Order is already in motion.

It was set in motion when the Twin Towers fell by the way was designed to be destroyed by our own government. kind of like a presidential vendetta.

Bush orchastrated the whole thing for a couple of reasons. He is part of an elite club known as the Masons and they are largly in charge of the NWO. Two he had to take revenge for his father.

And now due to the Twin Towers falling we now have a new branch of government call HOMELAND SECURITY.

If you notice they are taking over our lives and our freedom. They are getting us used to giving personal information and having our personal belonging searched and fingered by strangers.

The NWO has already begun and we don't even know it.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So then NWO has begun... no wait... its not going to happen now... nope is going to happen now...

Would you guys make up your mind!!!! (sarcasm on)We've been hearing this kind of crap for years now... REALLY, you guys need to get together and deside for the rest of us if this is going to happen. Since you always have so much proof to argue either way(sarcasm off).

I suggest that these threads be removed, unless you have some sort of proof.... kind of like the predictions forum.... this is getting really old.

[edit on 8/19/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Government sponsored terrorism has been around for many years. Since the early days of the Romans when they burned down entire cities and blamed it on the Christians in order to get what they want. Hitler even used this tactic when he had the Reichstag building burned to the ground and blamed it on terrorists in order to pass antiterrorist legislation and gun control laws. This led to concentration camps and the execution of over 5 million Jews. Even the United states had put government sponsored terrorism on paper with the creation of the Northwood document in 1962 by the Joint Chiefs of Staff. This document called for the hijacking of planes, the printing of fake casualties lists in American papers, and sniper shootings in Washington and Miami all to create a reason to invade Cuba during the States conflict with them. The there was the first World Trade Centre bombing and the Oklahoma city bombing witch the governments hands were all over. However if I were to explain those events I would not have enough space or time to talk about September 11. It was the governments involvement that created this event and I will start by explaining how with the Pentagon.
Some of the clearest proof that 9/11 was an act of United States Sponsored Terrorism comes from a close examination of the Pentagon Attack. There's insufficient Pentagon Attack Debris for it to be the scene of an airliner crash. There is no debris on the lawn after the Pentagon Attack that is consistent with the crash of a 100 tonne airliner. The upright cable spools are independent proof in their own right that a Boeing 757 did not crash into the Pentagon on 9/11. The Pentagon is four stories high, and if each story is 10-12ft in height, and the added height for the roof area is another 10ft., the total height of the building would be approximately 58ft. The width of the hole according to this and other photos would be about 60-65ft. The wingspan of a 757 as stated earlier is almost 125ft. Why is there no visible damage on either side of the hole where the wings would have struck? So if the Bush administration could have staged the attack on the Pentagon, is it possible that they could have been behind the events that happened at the World Trade Centre?
Lets look at some unanswered questions about the world trade centre. The Twin Towers exploded outwards as far as 70 m. The tremendous force exploded the walls and entire structure out horizontally. The buildings came down in about the same time as a free fall - there was no friction of a collapse. The buildings were exploded into fine dust, not collapsed pieces. Where does the energy come from to turn all this reinforced concrete into dust?. The demolition of the Twin Towers was not a conventional Controlled Demolition like the Building7Collapse. A more different process must have been used to get the buildings to explode outwards, as far as 70 m. Lets look at the building 7 collapse, at 5:22p.m. on September 11th 2001, the 47 story building number 7 of the W.T.C. Plaza came down in slightly over 8 seconds. The building had not been hit by any plane, nor sustained any damage from the collapse of the Twin Towers 7 hours earlier, nor was there any major fire in the building at the time. So why did this building fall? Also jet fuel can�t melt steel. No fire in history has lead to the collapse of a steel office building, even after hours of raging fires; when the Twin Towers exploded, the fires had almost gone out. The temperatures measured of the core of the rubble, five days later, exceed the maximum temperature for a kerosene fire. The maximum temperature for a kerosene fire is insufficient to melt steel; to use jet fuel to melt steel would be an amazing discovery in the laws of physics.
Now on to the terrorists who had reportedly token part in the attacks mainly, the supposed ring leader Muhammed Atta. He was said to have reached Boston by plane on September 11. Then given the time between that fight and flight 11 he seemed to have lost his baggage. But why would Mr.Atta have baggage if his intentions was to commit suicide? The more ridiculous thing his that CNN had claimed that the F.B.I. had discovered Muhammed Attas passport in the wreckage of the W.T.C., but how is this conceivable if the black boxes on the plane had melted as well as the plane itself disintegrating?
What's next? That's a good question, as I have no reason to believe that they will stop at the massacres of 9/11 and the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. If 9/11 was Bush's Reichstag Fire (1936/2001), then we are in the period that Churchill called �The Gathering Storm�. The Bush Plan for America has us 3/4 of the way down the road to Fascism. All of the elements of a Police State have long been put into place, and 9/11 is proof that the American people will quietly submit to the most outrageous acts and deception without even asking what really happened. The Patriot Act has already been passed into law and section 802 states you are a domestic terrorist if you violate Federal or state law while endangering someone. George Bush's favourite lapdog is introducing similar legislation before the British Parliament that gives police the right to detain anyone in the vicinity of a suspected bioterrorist attack, and to extend existing powers to detain foreign terror suspects without trial to all British subjects. The Canadian version, 37/2 C-17 was passed by the House of Commons 7 October 2003. This is a problem facing everyone and if we don�t stand up soon and stop it as a group, then the police state will control us as a group.
We elevate the Threat Level in the War on Freedom to Code Red.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I can't really say much more than...

Well put.

I don't really have anything to add to that except good job.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
#ing excellent post Fuhr86.

We can talk Ancient civilisations and UFOs all we want, and that IS important, but the first step is revealing the truth of the current lies, the lies of the past can come after that.

To me 9/11 was SO overt in it's execution, it was taking the piss. Not only was it a problem-reaction-solution event, it was a rub in the face of humanity, it happened right before our eyes, thanks to the media, and they STILL got away with it.

They think they can get away with anything now, and the sad thing is, they probably can.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well we are starting to move towards a global police state, but i don't think the NWO has started. Over the years now, im starting to doubt the evil elite cause its only the same theories that keep repeating over and over agian. But of course, a one world government is the next logical step for our race, it will help to keep world peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
ejsb666... You stated that Bush is a Mason, and wants to bring about NWO?

Sorry, but most of your country's founding fore-fathers were Freemasons.
Why whould they create a 'Free' Nation, only to destroy it later by taking freedom?

Double paradox

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
George W. Bush is a mason ?? LoL ......................... sorry coudn't stop lauhging and thinking who in the world told you that he was a mason you have bad dreams when you were a kid or something ... I love the internet but it is so funny someone put alot of keywords on a website with there own misinformed information and before long you have a story or two about it and it didn't come from the web site it came from the minds of the people reading it b/c it is so far off that you have to kind of fill inthe blanks ... =-) .... OH well ttyl . peace

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuhr86

The building had not been hit by any plane, nor sustained any damage from the collapse of the Twin Towers 7

WTC7 was hit by debris and there was a large fire in the building. However I cannot believe (after seeing the rarely seen video of it's collapse) that a building would fall into it's foundations because of fire. I do think there is a cover up somewhere here. There are too many facts that don't make sense and the official explanation just doesn't work. When I look at what has been done by the administration after 9/11 and the intelligence "failures" that preceeded it, I highly suspect some kind of goverment envolvment.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a missile didn't hit the pentagon. What happened to the pilots, crew and passengers of the plane that went down ? What about the eye witnesses on the parkway that saw the plane ?

Jet fuel can burn steel. The towers were built so that the shell supprted the weight so they could use more internal space for elevators rather than supprt beams. Its not surprising the buildings would fall quickly. Bldg 7 had no damage ? Were you there ?

We have to admit there are people in the world that would die to harm us, and are smart enough to pull it off. not every terrorist is an idiot like in an arnie movie.

is bush coordinating the car bombings ?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejsb666
Its a sad thing to think of let alone say but the New Worl Order is already in motion.

It was set in motion when the Twin Towers fell by the way was designed to be destroyed by our own government. kind of like a presidential vendetta.

Bush orchastrated the whole thing for a couple of reasons. He is part of an elite club known as the Masons and they are largly in charge of the NWO. Two he had to take revenge for his father.

And now due to the Twin Towers falling we now have a new branch of government call HOMELAND SECURITY.

If you notice they are taking over our lives and our freedom. They are getting us used to giving personal information and having our personal belonging searched and fingered by strangers.

The NWO has already begun and we don't even know it.

Personally,I believe the Clinton's did the most to help set the NWO in
motion,and Hilary still may run for president someday,I wouldn't doubt it,if
the world in the USA doesn't stop electing presidents soon.
Remember Timothy McVey? when he was about to talk,he was killed before
he had the chance to do it. He was going to name names.
what about all the murders while the Clintons were in the White House?
Sex scandals,you name it,it all happened when the Clintons had those 8
years controling things.
They say that Bill Clinton was sleeping with the enemy and that he let those who hate America in America and that traitors are everywhere in
our nation because of him.He set it all in motion and he vowed to make
President Bush's life as the president miserable!
The Clintons even made a mess of the white house and they stole from it
too. The Clintons still want the spotlight!
They say the Clintons had JF Kennedy Jr. killed so he wouldn't beat Hilary
and become the senator.
Watch out Big Brother,your bigger, meaner sister is here!

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
none of us really know when things will start but we all must be ever vigilant and look for signs that things are in motion.

I was against gun rights in Australia until I thought that the powers to be are taking away our rights to be able to effectively defend and rebel against a regime the people don't want. If they use force against us we can't stop them.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Interesting you say that about gun rights, because I was against them, too. Then I realized they are disarming us, so they can run our lives.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
LoL .. In all seriousness the people that get shot get shot with guns that aren't legal anyways ... the thieves are going to get there guns whether you like it or not .

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
LoL .. In all seriousness the people that get shot get shot with guns that aren't legal anyways ... the thieves are going to get there guns whether you like it or not .

Excellent point. It's not like the gangsta's go to the gun shop and wait in line and fill out paperwork.

new topics

join