It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me, Presenting Myself, A.k.a. SickPsychh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hello people of the great ATS,

My name is Pjotr, Living in the Netherlands. I visited this site for some time now and I finally created my own nickname (never replied to a topic before tho).
I am 21 yo and into conspiracies and other 'crazy' stuff since i was 15. It all started when i was 13 and in a conversation with a friend of mine about the possibility of living in a society where anarchy was the key. Back then i thought "Lol dude, thats crazy, we can't do that" . because i was blinded by the "It's like this, and it has to be like this"...
After a couple of years I found out that I was so wrong, and I started to look around and read and absorb as much of the information available, even drove myself crazy for a while.

Now I totally see the point of quantum physics and that changed my life and my perspective on everything.

Ehmm.. well that being said, It's nice to be here and I really like the positive vibes here.

I hope I'll have a great time as a member at this site. And please don't burn me because my English isn't perfect, Like i said before I am from the Netherlands and i am more a numbers-guy, I can't even speak my own language normally lolly.

Good to be here

wuvv u all,

PEACE
edit on 18-8-2011 by SickPsychh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SickPsychh

Hi SickPsychh, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply and the guidelines.

I Do got one question tho,
What are the stats below my name/avatar(wich i don't have yet lol).

I do get some of them, but what are the 'W' and the 'K' ?

new topics

join