It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wave Is Coming: Comet Elenin & The Cassipoaean Connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The Meeting

Around the year 2000, I was contacted by a fellow member of a Yahoo group called "Trilite," which was run by a very thoughtful, older gentleman named Gerardus. (His website is still up: www.soulwise.net...)

The person who contacted me was none other than Fred I. of the infamous Cassiopaean Experiment. (His name was later changed to Frank Scott in the transcripts due to a parting of ways between Fred and Laura)

I was rather blown away by this, as I had already read "The Wave" and other Cassiopaean-related material.

Fred had contacted me because I had been posting philosophical arguments, etc. to this Yahoo group, and it had apparently grabbed his attention. He told me that I was 'special' in some capacity, and that I would be one of the many people to help bring about certain Earth-changes that were coming in the near future.

Fred and I have maintained a loose aqcuaintanceship over the years. He is a very well educated fellow and can speak deeply on many subjects. I don't send to his e-mail address much, simply because there isn't that much to say. We both agree that humanity is in a horrible state.

Fred was the actual channel for the original Cassiopaean material. After Laura started to see dollar signs and become very greedy regarding the project, Fred simply walked away.

Getting To The Point

The point of my post is that I find it fascinating that information channeled nearly 18 years ago ("The Wave") seems to have some logical correlation to Comet Elenin, which was supposedly only discovered in 2010.

Here's what I'm talking about... decide for yourself.

Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) The two events are loosely interrelated?

Q: (L) Is that why they are here now?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is there a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching our planet?

Q: (L) Where are these ships from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) When will they arrive?

A: 1 month to 18 years.

The Wave

edit on 18-8-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typos

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

As interesting as that may be (although there is no way to tell if any of that information is correct), 1 month to 18 years has got to be the biggest bit of 'wiggle room' i have ever heard.

I have not got enough time to read through the text right now but will do at some point. Who knows, maby my opinion may change

edit on 18-8-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Pictures or it didn't happen...I'm just kidding, but this information appears to be from someones head.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't know about you all, but this thread definitely convinced me! The answers were so detailed, there's no way a human could have come up with them.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7

As interesting as that may be (although there is no way to tell if any of that information is correct), 1 month to 18 years has got to be the biggest bit of 'wiggle room' i have ever heard.

I have not got enough time to read through the text right now but will do at some point. Who knows, maby my opinion may change

edit on 18-8-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

I think that it means that they will stay up to 18 years, harvesting the negative energy that is coming. This doesn't make sense to me though, because earth is "ripe" with negativity at any given time. During wwII or during the dark ages, or the Viet Nam era, there had never been a lack of negativity here on planet Earth.

If this is true we're in for fome SHTF stuff, for the negative energy to be enough to justify their trip here.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Interesting, even if this "Q&A" scene was a tad sensational.

Well, we shall see - won't we.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

We will! let's give those annukai an ass kicking!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Does it mean we will be stuck in the middle of one hell of a s# storm? there is also positive energy!

warrrrrrrrrrrrr - i hope not.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
hmmmhmmmhmmh.

not bad story, sounds interesting

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

I don't know about you all, but this thread definitely convinced me! The answers were so detailed, there's no way a human could have come up with them.

I'm not here to convince anyone.. just sharing information I've come across.

In my experience, there is more deception in complexity, and there is more honesty in simple answers.

If you're a Ron Paul fan, you certainly must admire his simple solutions, as opposed to the doublespeak of major political figures. The truth isn't complicated at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Now, Thats is a very interesting read, its funny how things just seem to "fit"? I got to Wave part 3 and my eyes were killing me so i will have to finish that later.. But after reading the transcript of the sessions i felt like, Yeah there is something in this! Where? im yet to determine.

Very much a thought provoking read .. Thankyou ...

Regards

Git

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Interesting bit of wiggle room...

2012-1994=18 years. Also, they mention a "cluster" of comets coming. Thanks for posting this!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It is true that UFOs if seen, can be seen more often when there are comets, solar eclipses or other astronomical events,

I don't know what to call this 'you have to be positive to survive'. If it is about believing in their existence, from my own research and connections, they do exist and they are interacting with our planet and/or us. At the same time I dont thin people can be blamed on not believing, What do you expect after all crap going on internet books and other sources? I hope I have enough positive degree of ET acknowledgement to pass the judgement.

I see discrepancy in what you say and the supposed facts - Zeta Reticuli = Grey not Annunaki (Annunaki are supposed to have looked different not Greys), also I never accepted this location coming from the Betty&Barney hill story as correct. The one who determined the location must be Zeta of the constellation Reticulum could be wrong... why everyone started this madness about 'Zeta reticuli'?

Cassiopeans? Are you kidding me? Do we start mentioning all stars or constellations now? Arcturians, Siriusians, Pleiadians? Draconians, Taurians, let's talk about Aldebaranians, Polluxians, Capellians, Bellatrixians, Rigelians, Betelgesians, Vegaeans, Altairians, Lyrians, Herculesians, Ophiucusians, Andromedians, Cepheians, Cetusians

Look a person should be open minded because something is definitely going on, but with manner. That's my stance, one shouldnt fall for everything they hear or read...
edit on 18-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

One has an open mind , i read and decide , no point in ridicule as someone has taken the time to put a point forward and i appreciate that ... 100% with you!

Regards

Git

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread!! was very interesting to read, i'm now on part 4

S&F

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

As I understand it, the rumor about harvesting negative energy from human fear will only be worth the task if the entire race goes through an intense simultaneous panic. An event that triggers this could swamp the entire locale with powerful negative "loosh". I could only guess it is harvested for nefarious (draconian?) purposes.

Robert Monroe wrote in one of his books an encounter he had with a being who traveled to Earth to harvest comedic loosh. The being told him that the human emotion of humor was very valuable in healing certain energy systems.

Take from this what you want.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
S & F. Thank you great thread. I have always resonated with Barbara Marciniaks work, the Cassiopeans (Same social memory complex) and the RA material, Law of One. It is all the same message from the same 6th dimensional beings. Things are getting very close. Maybe we are "Transient Passengers" too? Have we been incarnated here as an advanced party to anchor a higher fequency? I sure don't resonate with all the STS in this world, do you? I wish you all Light and with it all the beautiful things that that brings!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
have read a bit of lauras work and am a huge fan of sott. matter of fact i think sott is the most reliable source for honest truthful media that we currently have.
but most of the work i have a hard time believing but it is very interesting none the less. myself tho have found the wave to be very good and am starting to be alot more open to this whole idea. especially sine i started reading yesterday, have made it to page 7 and started seeing some real honest to goodness connections to alot of their discussions, especially the tp and their predictions for what could be happening as the wave approaches closer and closer. i definitely drew some very good tie-ins to alot of the threads being posted on ats this morning. and the whole japan earthquake thing they talked about back in 1996.
excellent post op, you have opened my mind a little more. but still skeptical.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

As I understand it, the rumor about harvesting negative energy from human fear will only be worth the task if the entire race goes through an intense simultaneous panic.

Well we have radiation leaking, manufactured wars raging, economies crumbling, frequent earthquakes, rampant corruption, society drugged up on all kinds of lab-created substances, cancer rates increasing, increased UFO sightings...

All we (they) need now is a global power outage, third world war or something just as significant.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
For those still interested, here was one of Fred's last emails to me:

On Jun 9, 2011, at 7:35 AM, Derek Darkly- wrote:

>

Fred:

Yes.

But then again, we are already experiencing severe and lasting long term impacts from
quite a large number of other things that were already done in the past.

Except for Chernobyl though, most of these have disappeared into the memory vacuum.

"Cancer, anyone?"

Over the years that has gradually transformed into

"Cancer, everyone?"

And this is literally true, my friend. If you are alive today
the only way you will avoid getting cancer at some point
in your life is if you die before that from something else.
No one -- not one -- will get to 90 (for example) without
getting some version or other of "The Big C."

There are many reasons for this but perhaps the biggest
single one combines things like Fukushima of the present,
Chernobyl from 25 years ago and this:

www.youtube.com...

Now I'd be willing to bet you were not thinking much about
that before now. You surely were aware of the basic premise
but perhaps not so much the details, which are shocking,
frankly.

The poisoning of humanity is well underway and has been
for up to two full centuries now. It used to be the organic