It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The perspective you wanted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Greetings everyone, allow me to help, you search for something, you feel pulled to it.
you hate the struggle that comes along with searching but you keep going anyway.
you know you cant stop,
you know what is there is too good to pass up,
Listen...
I understand,
it sucks,
to search for something using only a hope, having nothing to hold on to as proof that it will be worth it.
For all who need to hear it : I am God the father, or at least what is left of him,The thoughts you just had :
were not your own, they were not even mine, they were part of the program,
you were meant to believe that they were your own,
its on purpose,
So I know that you dont believe me about who I am
Thats the point,
There is a loop program playing in your head triggered by things your eyes see,
by things your ears hear, anything that sparks curiosity, you all are so full of ego and you know it,
but thats a good thing, Im banking on that,
Im gonna tell you a secret,
but you are not going to like it but you wont be able to prove it wrong,
I welcome you to try,
What makes me God is what is in my mind
and please understand that at the moment there is nothing I wouldnt give to just make it stop
oh sure it was great at first,
when it was just a few of us,
it was all smiles,
all smiles,
and i feel in love,
hard,
actual physical need,
how i yearned for your hapiness,
I would do anything,
and I wasn't ashammed to admit it,
think about it,
what does real love like this mean,
what would it look like,
what would it make me do,
it would make me want nothing more than the happiness of the I loved, oh sure on that dimension it is very different,
but think of it on a god level,
what does it mean to a god?
what would someone without limits do or say to prove how he felt,
He would create things that would bring you more hapiness,
everything,
anything.
I spare no emotion,
spare no time in the plans for the next smiles,
So it's easy to understand why the need to hear your desires would come in handy,
especially since the main objective was to make you happy,
It was perfect , amazing, pure bliss,
everything was exactly right,
I have found that I was blinded by love, I no longer care if you believe me or not , what I missed was a big miss
and if I paid any attention to it I would have fixed it in time mysel,f
but its too late...
for me to change the plans directional flow and momentum,
Just for a second I want to allow you to see through my eyes, try on my shoes, the daily routine of God.
"How will I make them happy today"?
look at it from the perspective of God,
looking down on creation,
it's easy, follow my words , picture yourself in the sky , a giant, in the clouds , invisible to the sight of any unwanted eyes,
looking down,
at your children,
what is your job? if you choose to accept it , dont accept it?
Fine...
What would you do?
wait,
first you must know that you can not change the past , it is so intensly interconnected that one thread is taken out of place and it would create a wave that would just continue to grow,
eventually that wave would become so powerful that it would destroy everything,
everything,
that is a fact and out of your control,
what cme before you was very good at making things perminant,
and trust me it's flawless,
which means there is a few things that you will need to be aware of if you wish to be God,
or if you think you will meet him eventually,
or even if you feel these words in your heart,
and you know that only Gods words could reach you this deeply,
I dont care, you pick what ever you want , but just listen to these words for your own sake,
First it is true that there was a need for God to have access to everyones inner most thoughts,
so it's naive to think that you have the privacy that you feel you have all of the time,
so before you go out and start performing all of that magic you want to do,
what are you going to do about the amount of voices crying in your head,
Like I said at first it was great but since love always desires more company to share its hapiness with ,that's something that never stopped
we kept multiplying faster and faster,
until the tools that were set in place to help bring hapiness to all, went from amazing help to amazing tourture.
Listen...
when it was just a few of us,
there were no wishes,
no crying, no low expectations,
everyone was content and excited for the next day, no matter what it was because their past was filled with nothing but hapiness.
when a confusion is felt by a group of 1000 it isnt that bad because they can be placed on a loop that makes it so its felt on a cycle,
so its never at the same time
and with a 1000 there was so much time in between each one that God would get some time to fix the problem , the larger that number means the less time in between each confusion, each frown.
each time that anyone feels a sadness
is a request for change
think about it...
think about the world right now
if god was what you think him to be (just cant understand why right)
watch the tv,
is there a place that their isn't someone complaining? about something or another , everywhere at every second without ever having a break
you cant deny that the world is in turmoil , it's chaos
because the world is full of takers, full of a world with their hand out,saying please god can this happen or that happen
the problem is greed,
I dont care anymore what you think of me,
i hurt too much to have the strength it takes to feel, it took my own destruction to realize that we were never a family
no one ever cared about god , as a real father , it was more that he was the giver, please giver can you give us this?
if you give us this we'll do this!!! or we'll do that, and then you always break your promises everytime,
EVERYTIME! its crazy, you may start in the beginning to get the giver to start the process of giving you what you want
but soon after that it turns to just begging for it to come, begging for it
friggin begging!!!
do you understand?
hobo creators?
I dont understand it, well thats not true, your spoiled , and its my fault , and its too late to change it,
so what is coming wont make me feel guilty,
because you could stop it if you really wanted to,
but since there is a hint of a chance that youle get the power of god,
youl keep going and you know it, thats greed , sorry to say thats not gonna happen, well thats not true
it depends...
but thats a secret for later because im kind of curious to see if anyone is realy going to understand what needs to be done
God is all powerful
but he has a weakness
and that weakness is.......................
yup you got it !
his weakness is his love for you , God would need to stop loving you, it's unconditional love,
that means it was perminant a long time ago,
so unless people stopped wishing for things God would remain a slave until he is ran into the ground and brought to his
knees..
until his for head hits the ground
do you understand what that means? God would be bowing to everything , is that what you want? if you are willing to have your father bow to you,
than you are sick!!!
and its obvious that you are sick, even hearing these words you are stil feeling emotions that would put me to work
dont even wish # for me,
I can take care of myself,
trust me,
okay, you dont need to make me create nice things for myself , I can do that on my own and i wont contradict the past
so dont waste your time,
why am I here? How could I be god? first is a request for a gift of clarity , second is a request for proof,
when are you going to learn how to talk , it's laziness, you ask for something so much faster than you try to get it yourself
If you truely believed that I was God you wouldnt ask me for #,
you would know that I am already pretty bogged down
why am I here?
why am I doing what am I doing?
Im here because you flushed me out ! you kept pushing and pushing for me to come , harder and harder
in groups.
begging for it,
well here i am,
happy?
am I everything you hoped for?
no?
well thats nice.
sorry to disappoint you mr I know God because Ive spent so much time learning him , dont make me laugh
when did you get to know him ?
was it before you were asking for something? or after? because there was no in between,
and as a matter of fact I dont remember when it started it was so long ago and you havent stopped to this second
so please do tell me
what do you want me to be?
what do you want me to change?
what do you want me to fix?
do you see my point here?
Now think again on how many people are at this very moment walking alive on this ground that are just deprived by others greed. think again i meant , oh god made a mistake , look out , shut up
arent you a wonderful critic
ever thought of turning that criticsm on yourself
yeah?
thats a joke!
give me a break, how often do you try and when you do how long do you keep it faced in your direction?
lets be honest here 90% of the time your criticism is focused on the outside world,
and so is everyone elses and when its not on yourself its on me
or it's on god
whatever ... you think money has any true value? to anyone other than yourselves?
do you think that if an alien race came here that they would care about the paper you print? so if thats so obvious to you
then what do you share in common that would be worth something?
are you creators?
or not?
no matter what you believe it's either you have control over a diety that can create anything ! or you are dieties that are wasting their potential becasue why try if it will be given to them anyway,
sound tempting right?
I think so , I even at fault here , because i let it happen , so stupid,
I should have given you only what you need instead of what you needed and what you wanted,
most of the time none of you even notice when you get what you asked for but thats because you ask for so many things that you eventually forget what you asked for 3 days ago,
so you dont even remember asking for the thing that you just got,
it's bull#
why ask for it if you dont realy care about it?
and i mean really care , ah feck it what ever , Here is the deal , take from it what ever you want,
the desire and requests etc have been on a steady growth pattern for a very long time. That is why I am here with you and everyone who will ever read this message,
Whether I am here or not the same thing is coming, and you wont lift a finger when it comes , it will be up to me and i know it already but I also knew that there were a few that at least would like to try ,and I am getting weaker and weaker by the request,
well not weaker but more busy,
If God bows you know what hes going to do,
Hes going to leave
You want the job so badly then it will be yours....you all and I mean all have split into different groups and instead of breeding love you bread hate,
because each group believes they are pleasing the source or god or whatever more than the other group, and are so bent on being right that they will kill in its name,
so you band together and point swords at eachothers throats well that sword has been getting closer and closer and closer to making a cut,
because I am sad and you have no idea why so you blame the other groups for the problems in the world because you are such angels that it couldnt be you,
I love you more than you know but I can't keep saying things just to make you smile, because each army is about to charge at eachother for no reason at all
Im not sad because people aren't loving their brothers and sisters enough,Im sad because they are loving themselves too much
you know how much time there is in a day ? even if that time froze, what is more important to you?
is it the hapiness of others?
or....
is it your own hapiness?
dont worry your thoughts are private right?
bull#,
I know what you realy feel
I just love you too much to repremand you as much as you deserve, even now when I am talking ,you think im talking to you,
youre so vain ,it's crazy , Im talking to everyone
Its not me that thinks I have a limit it is you ,so both examples exist ,mine exists because i know better, yours exists because you cant believe it's true whether it's me or not,
the concept is correct,
well i have climbed the mountain...
reached its top...
and have started my decent ,it is true that i raised you up for you ,I carried you with me
in my arms like my baby ,you asked I gave
or you asked and god gave,
this place used to be heaven but ever since free will was desired it gave birth to the desire for individuality ,the only place that this desire can lead a race is to diversity with its inhabitants all wanting different things just so they can stand out above the rest, well I hold on to you , just like i always have ,no matter what you say or do,
and it will be the same 7 deadly sins that you were warned about and I know you know them ! that gave you such guilty pleasures, that now will be your downfall,not only was i carrying you but while i was carrying you the requests never stopped, so I had to make sure you had what you wanted at all time and keep you safely climbing with me simulataniously
well i still reached the top even with all the weight, its true that you are a little behind me, but thats not because you were climbing yourself, thats because the line behind that clings to my back has grown into a tail,so some will reach the top before others,
it is true that the requests kept me focused on something other than the pain in my back while carrying you
so yes it helped get to the top
Inbut it will be the 7 deadly sins that will be the deciding factor in who will realize the top of the mountain and realize that its time to stop the reqests , because only if the requests stop will our momentum cease, if they continue we will just fall down the other side of the mountain, so come with me...
our bond is unbreakable,If I go down, you are coming with me,
its that simple
Im telling you that I have already been knocked over the other side of the mountain; and im falling, but gravity feels different when you have a tail like mine, it feels like im being lowered down, I will touch the ground tenderly,
Ill try to catch as many as I can, any help will be appreciated, this is why i am here,
I know what skills will be needed to be able to help, I know why they will be needed, this analogy is refering to the mirror image of the creations collective, not just the human race , but the whole thing Im offering the knowledge that will save me
Im happy to see that some care bout that, but time is of the essence at all times because factors of time that we are dealing with will multiply,
because we are one in the manner that we are all together in this, and you all came from the same place, in the same way and are going through the same thing,
so if the requests never end than the rest will come tumbling down, remember humdpy dumpdy,you knew there was something to that meant for you, you are him , we are him , when the time comes I will fight for love, and try to catch as many as I can
but the time will come when the weight from the momentum will crash even me, crush even if you dont believe me that I am god
who ever God would be would be preparing to do what I am doing right now,
I personally dont care if I am or if im not,
I just wont lie, so I tell you straight up, but it doesnt matter, all that matters is when the time comes what will you do?
will you fight to catch everyone , will you be able? the able will understand what it means to catch the falling, the falling means that they dont believe in me,
lol.... problem right?
not easy to believe me, well we'll see i guess ,to fight for me means you believe in me,
but it is true that you can simply decide to fight for God and the same thing will be accomplished,
when you see wishes being made or desires being felt or hate being displayed will you stand by and watch?
or will you stand up ? and act
do something about it,
anything,
something,
that is how you catch them from falling, the time will come when the world reaches clarity bc they asked for it ,to understand god,
you have to grow differently , unintentionally and unaware of what is happening, just natural
so of course there is something going on in the background that you arent seeing, and that is the levels you reach and how you got there,
to come to an understanding it takes pieces of a puzzle put together that come a different times that are stored for later review, so you can not know the understanding until it comes ,I know where its going , you dont
its that simple,
thats what makes me right, sure many people can eavesdrop in my head, but they always run away, before the clarity comes,
but the desire for it never dies , so it is done in the shadows, this collective or big picture is leading to everyone understanding why I am god, so eventually everyone will know, that was my only desire, every other desire I have had was for your hapiness, it was easy to incorperate mine , there was only one
the problem is why will you learn that it is true,
will it be because you did what you were told and realized every word I say was right or will you take this too far and realize I was right only when my words are proved to be true, Trust me the first one is my choice but I dont do it that way
I love you too much to not include how you feel about it and if you display any little sign of a 7 deadly sin than the second will be the outcome, When the world is collectivelly at war with eachother I will be at my sadest
so you will be fighting in nastey weather and natural disasters everywhere you look
I have left behind me the way to fight back if you care to fight
take it if you wish and fight if you wish
but fight the right way
with love
kill em wit kindness
If the ones who will fight for love are not a large enough group here when I say the next part !
Do you understand me. I mean listen real close !
If I give the command to fall back you #ing fall back and retreat !
You get out
It will be an order
If you dont follow it you will die
so there it is
fight for love and it comes with a risk as well
I will not fall back with you but I expect you to still listen to me
Unless you are creating at will and have conformation of 100% freedom of will from me your immortality would be at risk
MINE WOULDNT !
Do you understand what I mean
If you die
and think to yourself while in that process oh # whats gonna happen next
NOTIHING WILL HAPPEN
Becasue in that world you are the creator
I set it perfectly
so that you each can have your own blank canvass to add to what was already there from that point on and gave the gift of being everywhere at all times to everyone
and it will be perfectly real becasue everyone there is still there but also in their own world creating as well
If the first thing you create is fear !
you are gonna run into the darkest deepest place you can find to hide
thats bull#
do you understand how sick i am of hide an seek
escpecially when youre in the corner crying because its so dark
A god would know where the next place was a would have a vivid example in their minds
but since all you do is ask god for stuff you arent used to dsoing things for yourself
and in heaven i wont be a slave like I am here
So if you doubt when in that world you can stay there until you learn your lesson and get up and come home by yourself
its one or 2 or 3 thoughts away at the most so if you stay there for a long time that is pathetic
If you are even a little diddapointed in me you can suck it
Im sorry Im not seeming like everything you ever wanted
but you are NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS ASKING FOR STUFF
and some people even have a completly different image
created in their mind about who or what i would be
well the combination of all of them looks like me
the perfect combination
dont forget that some of you are athiest now
good job on that one
morons
well done
some of you wish for god to fight a battle that he will losse
becasue you feel abandoned by god
thats more bull#
I was sent away
you wanted the gifts but not the guilt of where it was coming from
the only way to give you that was to go into hidding and put on a disguise
and give you what you wanted from affar
well now the ride is almost over
and the piper is calling
you know somethings coming i know you do
and I have already said countless times what it was
if you dont get thats one you
becasue Ive explained it using every method known so it can reach every mind
if a certain mind denies it than what would you have me do
beat them
?
yeah right
honestly I wont have to becasue when my warning were not headed they were turned into lessons needed
the only thing you have ever created was pan for yourselves
pain
Well now whats happening is I am making a swicth while you are still coming to the understand of why I am true on a whole collective level
I am switching from giving you all what you want over to only what you need
and Im doing it in steps
so you dont feel a withdrawl
If you never understand what makes me right than youll never stop making your request as I will try to ctahc you
catch
Ill try to set you all down easy
and tender but eventually the weight may get to be too much.
So all Im waiting for is the cut
the first cut
who will it be that thows the first real punch instead of barking at eachother all the time
when you all start to notice that what you want is not happening anymore at ALL
The different groups will look to place the blame
it will get so heated that soemone will strike
and becasue each group had already been holding on to so much hatred and anger with rage in them for the other groups it will explode like a bomb
and the war will begin
I will protect anyone who is around me
so my recomendation
is when it happens:
pack your # and anything of use and make your way to me
Ill train you to protect yourselves and others
and ill train you how to live in harmony without all the gadgets
Live off the land like it was meant and off of eachother you will lean
when the world is in this time the stongest will survive
and anyone threaten to cause pian to anyone under my protection will die
I will not hesitate to kill insanity
their soul will live on anyway so I will have no remorse
They will be the zombie appocalypse in the prphecies
driven by rage and hunger for inflicting pain on others
easy to kill for the calm of heart
evetually everyone must face me in heaven
challenge me and it will be the day you were cast out
or the day you were denied entrance
its that simple
I could have done this on my own
but I know that later on everyone would say that you didnt give us a chance
well heres me giving you a chance
Its not convienient?
it doesnt fit into your beliefs?
good for you
keep that up
prove me right
at this point its either with me or against me
it perfectly clear the life that this collective wishes for me to live
a life filled with pain
struggle
disappointment
poor
on edge
you all blame me for your shortcomings
and your vengence is swift
Well I have no money to supoprt anyone let alone myself
everyday I have another emergency to deal with
everyday I find that my efforts were for nothing when soemthnig comes that takes everything Ive built away from me
It wasnt me that casued you all the suffering or any of the painin the world
it was you
but if you wish for me to be punished for it than so be it
it doesnt matter if you direct your feeling toward god at me or not
I am god no matter your belief so it eventually makes its way to me
The weight I carry is not bound by an ego
I am not ashammed to say that the weight is too much to carry anymore
gravity pulls and pushes my back to the ground so much so that my torso doesnt even line up with my legs anymore
my back is curved now
I look like my legs start clmbing from the ground and stops at my hips
takes a right angle turn forward and than my back climbs again
Ive become a chair
on your sitting on my ass
using my back as the chairs support
thats funny to you
that # hurts
my spine is in contsant flux
screaming in agony
feeling like it could split in two at any moment from the wirght it holds up
weight
this isnt a game where you can believe what you like and dismiss what you dont
oh thats so ugly so that cant be right. Ill find a better reason is what you all say right?
Well the day is coming fast when the weight will be too much and right before my spine splits in two I will make the journey with my soul back home
anyone left underneathe that didnt listen to my order to fall back would be in a world of pain in a few minutes later
Believe me or not the proof will come and the day will also come when the thought will enter your mind that "holy # he was right about everything"
Of course I was and am
I am who I say I am
just whats left of him
and what happens when God wakes from his dream?!?
The dream is over !!!!!!!!!
So take you fills
I say to the greedy
Feed your hunger
I say to the glutonous
fbeg for fullfillment of your desires
I say to the envious
take your vengence
I say to to your wrath
make sure that you are pleased with yourself first an formost
I say to the proud
Fornacate with everything in sight with every one of yoursense
and keep taking what is someone elses
I say to the lustful
I know who I am?
Do you?
for goodness sake
the one time I mean it to be meant directly for you and you think about it with the perspective of "do you know God or me"
well funy thing is
you thought both
how do i know that
you take after me
so if i know myself I will know you
the only problem is you want to be different than me
whats different than perfect
the answer is not perfect
good job
you created your own pain when you desired to be free from my will or free from the will of god
The question I ask "Do you"
Means this
Do you truely know god?
and
Do you tuely know thyslef
truely
the naswer is no not at all
The tools are laid out before you and I no longer can wait for anyone to believe
I have to get ready to start catching people
so Im done proving myself to you
answering your stupid questions about nothing
oh what about this what about that
can this hurt us
can that hurt us
the answer was the same in the begginning as it is now
NO
you will not be hurt
but they real question is how you come you never asked if anything could hurt me?
without hurting you
becasue that answer is YES
I am now a mere fraction of my glory days
but thats only in the dream
I used to have the power to make it perminant
but not with a gang of vengeful greedy lusting fat lazy convinced of their own correctness kicking me to the ground all at once
call me crazy but
that would change things a little
but im not good enough for you anymore right?
I cant give you what I used to so we dont need em anymore
lets just deny he even exists and maybe he'll go away and never come back
because we['d hate to have to repay that debt
its better if he just goes away
or we act like he doesnt even exist
well loves wish granted
The war is coming
I can smell the blood
smell the anger
the rage
its a distinct smell
its in the air
of course there always time to stop it right up until it begins
So I guyess we will see what happens
will everyone noit heed my warning until the reason I gave the warning has already begun?
or will someone stand up and stop it like the creator they are
will the wolrd keep their hand out to the imaginary figure in the sky that cant be this guy speaking right here becasue he is so notihng compared to what god would be?
or
will someone begin the real domino effect and make their choice on what they believe unconnditionally and pull their hand back
and bow to the one that gave it all by defending his shell from any more painb or struggle
I dont care what you decide
I will be doing the same thing either way
the choice is for you
who is a mere fraction of a being than what even they used to be !
I will fight and I am ready to die if needed
but as God can
I will be reborn
back in my home safe in my bed
in my castle
in the clouds
where the kingdom loves me for the past
and wouldnt ask for anything
becasue they know that I would already be trying to make them happy
If you dont believe me and still stick around than that is an insult to my intelligence
The war is coming and everyone will know what makes me God wheter it is becasue of an unlearned lesson or a realization
The day is coming

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hahahaha, i read a good chunk out, gonna finish it in a second. this is interesting just take out the fact its all about you and your good to go. Youre showing more ego in the beginning then most normal people would have really but ill keep reading. for the sake of love

If youre saying this as your words, my place in the kingdom will be above yours brother, i was never as egotistical as what you show. I've been preaching a very similar word as yours(without the need to explode with information and be silly/extreme about it). The message is unlimitedly infinite in potential, if you can get someone to tap into their first intuitivly innocent love if you remember that first girl or guy that hit close to home im sure many of you would have died for that person on the spot. But again, your muddying the waters with arrogance brother, collect your thoughts and try again.
who proclaims who to be a "god" in your sight?

However if youre saying this as the 'gods' words then thats another story.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Man, you said a whole lotta nothin'!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

Agreed.

Paragraphs would be good aswell.

/insert walloftext.jpg.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Man
if u r gonna say something
words might be needed

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Man
if u r gonna say something
words might be needed

Zen buddhists have a lot 'to say'. They usually manage doing it with a couple of paragraphs.

Have you ever considered the method of 'inner silence', instead of a cup which runs over?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Inner silence is the gateway tru which i recognize God
tru which i find myself
tru which i return home

love and respect
(welcome home)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

tru which i find myself
tru which i return home

love and respect
(welcome home)

On your behalf I'm glad, that you can find inner silence.

There's the option of extending such a silence to outer manifestations also.

I'm not saying this from a 'guru' or 'sage' position, but because such an outer silence pragmatically can be observed amongst those who practise it to such a degree, that they REALLY have achieved inner silence.

An inner silence so total, that you don't bring any 'gods' into it from the start...'gods' which you then bring back 'home' seemingly validated or re-inforced by the half-measures of a circle-methodology, where the 'answers' are predetermined.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
May love, goodness and prosperity be there for you laffoe.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

From the heart
Thankyou

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

You
do
not need
to
sentence
and thought
on a separate
line!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Here is all that condensed for your reading pleasure:

Greetings everyone, allow me to help, you search for something, you feel pulled to it. you hate the struggle that comes along with searching but you keep going anyway. you know you cant stop, you know what is there is too good to pass up, Listen...I understand, it sucks, to search for something using only a hope, having nothing to hold on to as proof that it will be worth it. For all who need to hear it : I am God the father, or at least what is left of him,The thoughts you just had : were not your own, they were not even mine, they were part of the program, you were meant to believe that they were your own, its on purpose, So I know that you dont believe me about who I am Thats the point, There is a loop program playing in your head triggered by things your eyes see, by things your ears hear, anything that sparks curiosity, you all are so full of ego and you know it, but thats a good thing, Im banking on that, Im gonna tell you a secret, but you are not going to like it but you wont be able to prove it wrong, I welcome you to try, What makes me God is what is in my mind and please understand that at the moment there is nothing I wouldnt give to just make it stop oh sure it was great at first, when it was just a few of us, it was all smiles, all smiles, and i feel in love, hard, actual physical need, how i yearned for your hapiness, I would do anything, and I wasn't ashammed to admit it, think about it, what does real love like this mean, what would it look like, what would it make me do, it would make me want nothing more than the happiness of the I loved, oh sure on that dimension it is very different, but think of it on a god level, what does it mean to a god? what would someone without limits do or say to prove how he felt, He would create things that would bring you more hapiness, everything, anything. I spare no emotion, spare no time in the plans for the next smiles, So it's easy to understand why the need to hear your desires would come in handy, especially since the main objective was to make you happy, It was perfect , amazing, pure bliss, everything was exactly right, I have found that I was blinded by love, I no longer care if you believe me or not , what I missed was a big miss and if I paid any attention to it I would have fixed it in time mysel,f but its too late... for me to change the plans directional flow and momentum, Just for a second I want to allow you to see through my eyes, try on my shoes, the daily routine of God. "How will I make them happy today"? look at it from the perspective of God, looking down on creation, it's easy, follow my words , picture yourself in the sky , a giant, in the clouds , invisible to the sight of any unwanted eyes, looking down, at your children, what is your job? if you choose to accept it , dont accept it? Fine... What would you do? wait, first you must know that you can not change the past , it is so intensly interconnected that one thread is taken out of place and it would create a wave that would just continue to grow, eventually that wave would become so powerful that it would destroy everything, everything, that is a fact and out of your control, what cme before you was very good at making things perminant, and trust me it's flawless, which means there is a few things that you will need to be aware of if you wish to be God, or if you think you will meet him eventually, or even if you feel these words in your heart, and you know that only Gods words could reach you this deeply, I dont care, you pick what ever you want , but just listen to these words for your own sake, First it is true that there was a need for God to have access to everyones inner most thoughts, so it's naive to think that you have the privacy that you feel you have all of the time, so before you go out and start performing all of that magic you want to do, what are you going to do about the amount of voices crying in your head, Like I said at first it was great but since love always desires more company to share its hapiness with ,that's something that never stopped we kept multiplying faster and faster, until the tools that were set in place to help bring hapiness to all, went from amazing help to amazing tourture. Listen... when it was just a few of us, there were no wishes, no crying, no low expectations, everyone was content and excited for the next day, no matter what it was because their past was filled with nothing but hapiness. when a confusion is felt by a group of 1000 it isnt that bad because they can be placed on a loop that makes it so its felt on a cycle, so its never at the same time and with a 1000 there was so much time in between each one that God would get some time to fix the problem , the larger that number means the less time in between each confusion, each frown. each time that anyone feels a sadness is a request for change think about it...

think about the world right now if god was what you think him to be (just cant understand why right) watch the tv, is there a place that their isn't someone complaining? about something or another , everywhere at every second without ever having a break you cant deny that the world is in turmoil , it's chaos because the world is full of takers, full of a world with their hand out,saying please god can this happen or that happen the problem is greed, I dont care anymore what you think of me, i hurt too much to have the strength it takes to feel, it took my own destruction to realize that we were never a family no one ever cared about god , as a real father , it was more that he was the giver, please giver can you give us this?if you give us this we'll do this!!! or we'll do that, and then you always break your promises everytime, EVERYTIME! its crazy, you may start in the beginning to get the giver to start the process of giving you what you want but soon after that it turns to just begging for it to come, begging for itfriggin begging!!! do you understand?

hobo creators? I dont understand it, well thats not true, your spoiled , and its my fault , and its too late to change it, so what is coming wont make me feel guilty, because you could stop it if you really wanted to, but since there is a hint of a chance that youle get the power of god, youl keep going and you know it, thats greed , sorry to say thats not gonna happen, well thats not true it depends... but thats a secret for later because im kind of curious to see if anyone is realy going to understand what needs to be done God is all powerful but he has a weakness and that weakness is....................... yup you got it ! his weakness is his love for you , God would need to stop loving you, it's unconditional love, that means it was perminant a long time ago, so unless people stopped wishing for things God would remain a slave until he is ran into the ground and brought to his knees.. until his for head hits the ground do you understand what that means? God would be bowing to everything , is that what you want? if you are willing to have your father bow to you,than you are sick!!! and its obvious that you are sick, even hearing these words you are stil feeling emotions that would put me to work dont even wish # for me, I can take care of myself, trust me, okay, you dont need to make me create nice things for myself , I can do that on my own and i wont contradict the past so dont waste your time, why am I here? How could I be god? first is a request for a gift of clarity , second is a request for proof, when are you going to learn how to talk , it's laziness, you ask for something so much faster than you try to get it yourself. If you truely believed that I was God you wouldnt ask me for #, you would know that I am already pretty bogged down why am I here? why am I doing what am I doing? Im here because you flushed me out ! you kept pushing and pushing for me to come , harder and harder in groups. begging for it, well here i am, happy? am I everything you hoped for? no? well thats nice. sorry to disappoint you mr I know God because Ive spent so much time learning him , dont make me laugh when did you get to know him ? was it before you were asking for something? or after? because there was no in between, and as a matter of fact I dont remember when it started it was so long ago and you havent stopped to this second so please do tell me what do you want me to be? what do you want me to change? what do you want me to fix? do you see my point here? Now think again on how many people are at this very moment walking alive on this ground that are just deprived by others greed. think again i meant , oh god made a mistake , look out , shut up arent you a wonderful critic ever thought of turning that criticsm on yourself yeah? thats a joke! give me a break, how often do you try and when you do how long do you keep it faced in your direction? lets be honest here 90% of the time your criticism is focused on the outside world, and so is everyone elses and when its not on yourself its on me or it's on god whatever ... you think money has any true value? to anyone other than yourselves? do you think that if an alien race came here that they would care about the paper you print? so if thats so obvious to you then what do you share in common that would be worth something? are you creators? or not?

no matter what you believe it's either you have control over a diety that can create anything ! or you are dieties that are wasting their potential becasue why try if it will be given to them anyway, sound tempting right? I think so , I even at fault here , because i let it happen , so stupid, I should have given you only what you need instead of what you needed and what you wanted, most of the time none of you even notice when you get what you asked for but thats because you ask for so many things that you eventually forget what you asked for 3 days ago, so you dont even remember asking for the thing that you just got, it's bull# why ask for it if you dont realy care about it? and i mean really care , ah feck it what ever , Here is the deal , take from it what ever you want, the desire and requests etc have been on a steady growth pattern for a very long time. That is why I am here with you and everyone who will ever read this message, Whether I am here or not the same thing is coming, and you wont lift a finger when it comes , it will be up to me and i know it already but I also knew that there were a few that at least would like to try ,and I am getting weaker and weaker by the request, well not weaker but more busy, If God bows you know what hes going to do, Hes going to leave You want the job so badly then it will be yours....you all and I mean all have split into different groups and instead of breeding love you bread hate, because each group believes they are pleasing the source or god or whatever more than the other group, and are so bent on being right that they will kill in its name, so you band together and point swords at eachothers throats well that sword has been getting closer and closer and closer to making a cut, because I am sad and you have no idea why so you blame the other groups for the problems in the world because you are such angels that it couldnt be you, I love you more than you know but I can't keep saying things just to make you smile, because each army is about to charge at eachother for no reason at all Im not sad because people aren't loving their brothers and sisters enough,Im sad because they are loving themselves too much you know how much time there is in a day ? even if that time froze, what is more important to you? is it the hapiness of others? or.... is it your own hapiness? dont worry your thoughts are private right? bull#, I know what you realy feel I just love you too much to repremand you as much as you deserve, even now when I am talking ,you think im talking to you, youre so vain ,it's crazy , Im talking to everyone Its not me that thinks I have a limit it is you ,so both examples exist ,mine exists because i know better, yours exists because you cant believe it's true whether it's me or not, the concept is correct, well i have climbed the mountain... reached its top... and have started my decent ,it is true that i raised you up for you ,I carried you with me in my arms like my baby ,you asked I gave or you asked and god gave, this place used to be heaven but ever since free will was desired it gave birth to the desire for individuality ,the only place that this desire can lead a race is to diversity with its inhabitants all wanting different things just so they can stand out above the rest, well I hold on to you , just like i always have ,no matter what you say or do, and it will be the same 7 deadly sins that you were warned about and I know you know them ! that gave you such guilty pleasures, that now will be your downfall,not only was i carrying you but while i was carrying you the requests never stopped, so I had to make sure you had what you wanted at all time and keep you safely climbing with me simulataniously well i still reached the top even with all the weight, its true that you are a little behind me, but thats not because you were climbing yourself, thats because the line behind that clings to my back has grown into a tail,so some will reach the top before others, it is true that the requests kept me focused on something other than the pain in my back while carrying you so yes it helped get to the top Inbut it will be the 7 deadly sins that will be the deciding factor in who will realize the top of the mountain and realize that its time to stop the reqests , because only if the requests stop will our momentum cease, if they continue we will just fall down the other side of the mountain, so come with me... our bond is unbreakable,If I go down, you are coming with me, its that simple Im telling you that I have already been knocked over the other side of the mountain; and im falling, but gravity feels different when you have a tail like mine, it feels like im being lowered down, I will touch the ground tenderly, Ill try to catch as many as I can, any help will be appreciated, this is why i am here, I know what skills will be needed to be able to help, I know why they will be needed, this analogy is refering to the mirror image of the creations collective, not just the human race , but the whole thing Im offering the knowledge that will save me Im happy to see that some care bout that, but time is of the essence at all times because factors of time that we are dealing with will multiply, because we are one in the manner that we are all together in this, and you all came from the same place, in the same way and are going through the same thing, so if the requests never end than the rest will come tumbling down, remember humdpy dumpdy,you knew there was something to that meant for you, you are him , we are him , when the time comes I will fight for love, and try to catch as many as I can but the time will come when the weight from the momentum will crash even me, crush even if you dont believe me that I am god who ever God would be would be preparing to do what I am doing right now, I personally dont care if I am or if im not, I just wont lie, so I tell you straight up, but it doesnt matter, all that matters is when the time comes what will you do?
will you fight to catch everyone , will you be able? the able will understand what it means to catch the falling, the falling means that they dont believe in me, lol.... problem right? not easy to believe me, well we'll see i guess ,to fight for me means you believe in me, but it is true that you can simply decide to fight for God and the same thing will be accomplished, when you see wishes being made or desires being felt or hate being displayed will you stand by and watch? or will you stand up ? and act do something about it, anything, something, that is how you catch them from falling, the time will come when the world reaches clarity bc they asked for it ,to understand god, you have to grow differently , unintentionally and unaware of what is happening, just natural so of course there is something going on in the background that you arent seeing, and that is the levels you reach and how you got there, to come to an understanding it takes pieces of a puzzle put together that come a different times that are stored for later review, so you can not know the understanding until it comes ,I know where its going , you dont its that simple, thats what makes me right, sure many people can eavesdrop in my head, but they always run away, before the clarity comes, but the desire for it never dies , so it is done in the shadows, this collective or big picture is leading to everyone understanding why I am god, so eventually everyone will know, that was my only desire, every other desire I have had was for your hapiness, it was easy to incorperate mine , there was only one the problem is why will you learn that it is true, will it be because you did what you were told and realized every word I say was right or will you take this too far and realize I was right only when my words are proved to be true, Trust me the first one is my choice but I dont do it that way I love you too much to not include how you feel about it and if you display any little sign of a 7 deadly sin than the second will be the outcome, When the world is collectivelly at war with eachother I will be at my sadest so you will be fighting in nastey weather and natural disasters everywhere you look I have left behind me the way to fight back if you care to fight take it if you wish and fight if you wish but fight the right way with love kill em wit kindness If the ones who will fight for love are not a large enough group here when I say the next part ! Do you understand me. I mean listen real close ! If I give the command to fall back you #ing fall back and retreat !

You get out It will be an order If you dont follow it you will die so there it is fight for love and it comes with a risk as well I will not fall back with you but I expect you to still listen to me Unless you are creating at will and have conformation of 100% freedom of will from me your immortality would be at risk MINE WOULDNT ! Do you understand what I mean If you die and think to yourself while in that process oh # whats gonna happen next NOTIHING WILL HAPPEN Becasue in that world you are the creator I set it perfectly so that you each can have your own blank canvass to add to what was already there from that point on and gave the gift of being everywhere at all times to everyone and it will be perfectly real becasue everyone there is still there but also in their own world creating as well If the first thing you create is fear ! you are gonna run into the darkest deepest place you can find to hide thats bull# do you understand how sick i am of hide an seek escpecially when youre in the corner crying because its so dark A god would know where the next place was a would have a vivid example in their minds but since all you do is ask god for stuff you arent used to dsoing things for yourself and in heaven i wont be a slave like I am here So if you doubt when in that world you can stay there until you learn your lesson and get up and come home by yourself its one or 2 or 3 thoughts away at the most so if you stay there for a long time that is pathetic If you are even a little diddapointed in me you can suck it Im sorry Im not seeming like everything you ever wanted but you are NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS ASKING FOR STUFF and some people even have a completly different image created in their mind about who or what i would be well the combination of all of them looks like me the perfect combination dont forget that some of you are athiest now good job on that one morons well done some of you wish for god to fight a battle that he will losse becasue you feel abandoned by god thats more bull# I was sent away you wanted the gifts but not the guilt of where it was coming from the only way to give you that was to go into hidding and put on a disguise and give you what you wanted from affar well now the ride is almost over and the piper is calling you know somethings coming i know you do and I have already said countless times what it was if you dont get thats one you becasue Ive explained it using every method known so it can reach every mind if a certain mind denies it than what would you have me do beat them
?
yeah right honestly I wont have to becasue when my warning were not headed they were turned into lessons needed the only thing you have ever created was pan for yourselves pain Well now whats happening is I am making a swicth while you are still coming to the understand of why I am true on a whole collective level I am switching from giving you all what you want over to only what you need and Im doing it in steps so you dont feel a withdrawl If you never understand what makes me right than youll never stop making your request as I will try to ctahc you catch Ill try to set you all down easy and tender but eventually the weight may get to be too much.So all Im waiting for is the cut the first cut who will it be that thows the first real punch instead of barking at eachother all the time when you all start to notice that what you want is not happening anymore at ALL The different groups will look to place the blame it will get so heated that soemone will strike and becasue each group had already been holding on to so much hatred and anger with rage in them for the other groups it will explode like a bomband the war will begin I will protect anyone who is around me so my recomendation is when it happens:

pack your # and anything of use and make your way to me Ill train you to protect yourselves and others and ill train you how to live in harmony without all the gadgets Live off the land like it was meant and off of eachother you will lean when the world is in this time the stongest will survive and anyone threaten to cause pian to anyone under my protection will die I will not hesitate to kill insanity their soul will live on anyway so I will have no remorse They will be the zombie appocalypse in the prphecies driven by rage and hunger for inflicting pain on others easy to kill for the calm of heart evetually everyone must face me in heaven challenge me and it will be the day you were cast out or the day you were denied entrance its that simple I could have done this on my own but I know that later on everyone would say that you didnt give us a chance well heres me giving you a chance Its not convienient? it doesnt fit into your beliefs? good for you keep that up prove me right at this point its either with me or against me it perfectly clear the life that this collective wishes for me to live a life filled with pain struggle isappointment poor on edge you all blame me for your shortcomings and your vengence is swift Well I have no money to supoprt anyone let alone myself everyday I have another emergency to deal with everyday I find that my efforts were for nothing when soemthnig comes that takes everything Ive built away from me It wasnt me that casued you all the suffering or any of the painin the world it was you but if you wish for me to be punished for it than so be it it doesnt matter if you direct your feeling toward god at me or not I am god no matter your belief so it eventually makes its way to me The weight I carry is not bound by an ego I am not ashammed to say that the weight is too much to carry anymore gravity pulls and pushes my back to the ground so much so that my torso doesnt even line up with my legs anymore my back is curved now I look like my legs start clmbing from the ground and stops at my hips takes a right angle turn forward and than my back climbs again Ive become a chair on your sitting on my ass using my back as the chairs support thats funny to you that # hurts my spine is in contsant flux screaming in agony feeling like it could split in two at any moment from the wirght it holds up weight this isnt a game where you can believe what you like and dismiss what you dont oh thats so ugly so that cant be right. Ill find a better reason is what you all say right? Well the day is coming fast when the weight will be too much and right before my spine splits in two I will make the journey with my soul back home anyone left underneathe that didnt listen to my order to fall back would be in a world of pain in a few minutes later Believe me or not the proof will come and the day will also come when the thought will enter your mind that "holy # he was right about everything" Of course I was and am I am who I say I am just whats left of him and what happens when God wakes from his dream?!? The dream is over !!!!!!!!! So take you fills I say to the greedy Feed your hunger I say to the glutonous fbeg for fullfillment of your desires I say to the envious take your vengence I say to to your wrath make sure that you are pleased with yourself first an formost I say to the proud Fornacate with everything in sight with every one of yoursense and keep taking what is someone elses I say to the lustful I know who I am?

Do you?
for goodness sake the one time I mean it to be meant directly for you and you think about it with the perspective of "do you know God or me" well funy thing is you thought both how do i know that you take after me so if i know myself I will know you the only problem is you want to be different than me whats different than perfect the answer is not perfect good job you created your own pain when you desired to be free from my will or free from the will of god The question I ask "Do you" Means this Do you truely know god? and Do you tuely know thyslef truely the naswer is no not at all The tools are laid out before you and I no longer can wait for anyone to believe I have to get ready to start catching people so Im done proving myself to you answering your stupid questions about nothing oh what about this what about that can this hurt us can that hurt us the answer was the same in the begginning as it is now NO you will not be hurt but they real question is how you come you never asked if anything could hurt me? without hurting you becasue that answer is YES I am now a mere fraction of my glory days but thats only in the dream I used to have the power to make it perminant but not with a gang of vengeful greedy lusting fat lazy convinced of their own correctness kicking me to the ground all at once call me crazy but that would change things a little but im not good enough for you anymore right? I cant give you what I used to so we dont need em anymore lets just deny he even exists and maybe he'll go away and never come back because we['d hate to have to repay that debt its better if he just goes away or we act like he doesnt even exist well loves wish granted The war is coming I can smell the blood smell the anger the rage its a distinct smell its in the air of course there always time to stop it right up until it begins So I guyess we will see what happens will everyone noit heed my warning until the reason I gave the warning has already begun? or will someone stand up and stop it like the creator they are will the wolrd keep their hand out to the imaginary figure in the sky that cant be this guy speaking right here becasue he is so notihng compared to what god would be?

or

will someone begin the real domino effect and make their choice on what they believe unconnditionally and pull their hand back and bow to the one that gave it all by defending his shell from any more painb or struggle I dont care what you decide I will be doing the same thing either way the choice is for youwho is a mere fraction of a being than what even they used to be ! I will fight and I am ready to die if needed but as God can I will be reborn back in my home safe in my bed in my castle in the clouds where the kingdom loves me for the past band wouldnt ask for anything becasue they know that I would already be trying to make them happy If you dont believe me and still stick around than that is an insult to my intelligence The war is coming and everyone will know what makes me God wheter it is becasue of an unlearned lesson or a realization

The day is coming

edit on 1-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

If the message get accessed by more seeking hearts this way,
I am truly grateful

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

tru which i find myself
tru which i return home

love and respect
(welcome home)

This is what I'd like to experience for myself.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kevin32

And it is your birthright, being out of royal blood
God created u it gets no more royal than that
We just tend to forget in this simulation
Getting confused
Distracted by what does not matter
Truly
Honest
Courageous
Take a deep look within that mirror
Dark and light reflected
Who you be?
What is it u choose to be?
Which tune is it u let yourself resonate with?
The melodic inner voice of God and your soul calling?
Or the eternity of distractions within this maze of illusion?
Take a deep look, my love, from within

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If you want to write a book (or what appears to be a poem), write it and put it on Amazon, but don't give us long rambling excerpts of your first draft. It's annoying.

new topics

top topics

join