Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bin Laden's death - Hidden meaning/message?

page: 1
5

log in

join

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Mods, not sure which forum to post this in, as it can bridge a few, please move as appropriate, thanks.

On May 1st, President Obama stood infront of the world and declared 'We got him!'. The world's hide and seek champion and most wanted terrorist, Osama Bin Laden, had been assassinated.

Or had he?

The following is a symbollic interpretation of the May 1st message.

May 1st is May Day. Mayday (space removed) is the International Distress Signal.

Osama Bin Laden was portrayed, almost immediately after '9/11 attacks', as the perpetrator. He was seen as the figure head of the global terror network known as Al-Qaeda. He publicly lead Al-Qaeda for over 10 years, you could say he reigned.

A figure head is a monarch.

Symbolically, Osama Bin Laden was the King of Terror.

Enter Nostradamus and his most famous 'prediction' - Century 10, Quatrain 72:


The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.


So, we have the leader of the free world sending out an International distress message that the King of Terror is going into the sea.

Coincidence you say? Well here is some more coincidence.

At 11:28pm UTC on 8th November 2011, Asteroid YU55 makes it's closest ever approach to earth. Notice the date, at that time most of the world's populous are actually in 9th November 2011.
Asteroid YU55 to Approach Earth

But there is more, notice the time, 11:28pm.

At approximately what time did Obama make the May 1st Bin Laden announcement?


President Obama made the highly unusual Sunday night live statement to announce the news at around 11.30pm eastern time.
Source

Que dramatic 'dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnnn'!
edit on 18-8-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If you look hard enough, you can find a conspiracy in your bowl of cereal.
Mind you i'm not trying to put down your post.
Just saying you might be looking a little too deep into it.

It is an odd coincidence though...dunn dunn dunnnnnnnn

edit on 18-8-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)


also 11:30 UTC is different then EST.
edit on 18-8-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Please clear this up for me...




The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.


So out of that you picked "From the sky will come a great King of Terror". But what about "The year 1999, seventh month" ? Doesn't that time kinda screw your theory?

So OBL is the king of terror. Well, it references 1999 and well, 911 wasn't in 1999, and OSM wasn't "killed" in 1999 either.

So I'm completely confused, is SBL the king of terror from the sky, or is it the asteroid?
edit on 18-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Please clear this up for me...




The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.


So out of that you picked "From the sky will come a great King of Terror". But what about "The year 1999, seventh month" ? Doesn't that time kinda screw your theory?

So OBL is the king of terror. Well, it references 1999 and well, 911 wasn't in 1999, and OSM wasn't "killed" in 1999 either.

So I'm completely confused, is SBL the king of terror from the sky, or is it the asteroid?
edit on 18-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)


I had a feeling someone would focus on the unimportant details.
I'm suggesting it is a coded message, not a coded novel. Codes are generally short and to the point. Get the message across quickly, but hidden in amongst unnecesary detail that will distract people from the real message.

What would you interpret 'Great King of Terror from the sky' to mean?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory
 


hey op nice job whith thed thread ive gota ask. What came first the avatar or the thread?
Mayday mayday! Bumm bum dunnnnnn!



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
If you look hard enough, you can find a conspiracy in your bowl of cereal.


You don't have to look that hard, just turn the box over read under ingredients and count all the nonorganic manmade chemicals...



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
reply to post by SatoriTheory
 


hey op nice job whith thed thread ive gota ask. What came first the avatar or the thread?
Mayday mayday! Bumm bum dunnnnnn!


Thanks, I am hoping people can see where I am coming from, as not alot seem to 'get' symbolism.

The theory came first, then the avatar, now trying to get my wording right to publish the full theory.




posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719
 


One thing I must say, ain't no such thing as luck or coincidences. Everything happens for a reason, simple, yet so misunderstood.



Thruthseek3r



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory
 


WHAT ?

I am SO confused right now.

What are you talking about ? A distress signal to WHO ?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
you just keep cranking out that gold bro
and dont dig to deep it will make you crazy or a target... None are good for you heh
peace



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
edit on 18-8-2011 by jplaysguitar because: double post



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by SatoriTheory
 

A distress signal to WHO ?


Excellent question. My theory is that it's an update for those in the higher positions of society. Maybe even masonic, those dudes love their symbolism. To forewarn, so that they can make some sort of preperations.

After all, you can't just come out and say 'hey everyone, heads-up, asteroid impact at the end of the year', otherwise you would have mass panic. Then you have the problem of what such an announcement would have on the global economies.

st.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
If you look hard enough, you can find a conspiracy in your bowl of cereal.

Give it a try, it's my challenge to you. See if you can come up with a symbolic theory.



Mind you i'm not trying to put down your post.
Just saying you might be looking a little too deep into it.

Yeah, I have wondered if I am having a 'seeing what you want see' moment. But my instinct will not let me forget it.



also 11:30 UTC is different then EST.

Yeah, that's the smaller details. Focus on the basic message.

st.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm not understanding how July 1999, an asteroid in November 2011 or pretty much anything in the OP make sense.

Did Bin Laden become leader of al-Qaeda in July 99? If so then that would lend more credence to the first half of your post. How then does the burial at sea tie into the asteroid? You said coded message but why would they need such a thing if as claimed they control everything that happens, including Osama's death?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I'm not understanding how July 1999, an asteroid in November 2011 or pretty much anything in the OP make sense.

Did Bin Laden become leader of al-Qaeda in July 99? If so then that would lend more credence to the first half of your post. How then does the burial at sea tie into the asteroid? You said coded message but why would they need such a thing if as claimed they control everything that happens, including Osama's death?


It's symbolic. With symbolism you get parts of the message and build it up. It's something the secret societies do to hide things 'in broad daylight'. Symbolism also means you have no paper trails, you have almost perfect plausible deniability.

The nostradamus prediction is used as it references a great king of terror coming from the sky. I am sure anyone who reads the prediction will think it's about a space object impacting, right? The July 1999 is irrelevant.

Bin Laden was the symbolic King of Terror. They are using the symbolism to send a message.

The burial at sea means that the object is going into the sea. Maybe when they first calculated the objects trajectory it was original predicted to hit land, but this message is an update to let those in the know, know that it is now going into the sea.

What I originally posted is only part of the theory, it's the more awkward part. I was hoping it would have been understood better than it has been. I figure I am not that good at explaining, that and symbolism is an awkward thing to explain.

st.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Please clear this up for me...




The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.


So out of that you picked "From the sky will come a great King of Terror". But what about "The year 1999, seventh month" ? Doesn't that time kinda screw your theory?

So OBL is the king of terror. Well, it references 1999 and well, 911 wasn't in 1999, and OSM wasn't "killed" in 1999 either.

So I'm completely confused, is SBL the king of terror from the sky, or is it the asteroid?
edit on 18-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)


I had a feeling someone would focus on the unimportant details.
I'm suggesting it is a coded message, not a coded novel. Codes are generally short and to the point. Get the message across quickly, but hidden in amongst unnecesary detail that will distract people from the real message.

What would you interpret 'Great King of Terror from the sky' to mean?


maybe those dates arent so un-important, take into consideration, that there were 2 WTC towers + 2 other separate targets. 1999+2=2001 and seventh month is July + 2 makes it Sept. of 2001

and if you want to play with the numbers some more.
2 and 2 is 22
22 / 2 = 11
seems the number 2 is very important here.
edit on 10/13/2011 by Shaade because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaade
maybe those dates arent so un-important, take into consideration, that there were 2 WTC towers + 2 other separate targets. 1999+2=2001 and seventh month is July + 2 makes it Sept. of 2001

and if you want to play with the numbers some more.
2 and 2 is 22
22 / 2 = 11
seems the number 2 is very important here.


Possible.

Personally I think a message would be 'simple'. Such that you could pick up say a newspaper, look at it, get the basic story, interpret it quickly and know whats going on.

But, maybe there is more to it than what I see, maybe you are correct. Keep hunting!

st.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Maybe it is related to the Holiday that May first has had through time and civilizations?

May Day

Also, I've found that in Sanskrit, May means "illusion".

I'm not an expert on the May celebration, but just knew about its existence.






top topics



 
5

log in

join