It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury has been destroyed in a collision

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
16 times the size of Jupiter, in Mercury's orbit?
Obviously doesn't realize you can see Jupiter at one time the size of Jupiter, in Jupiter's orbit with the naked eye.

California must have had an amazing harvest this summer.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
what! you beleive this stuff. ok, im open to the idea that elenin is not what it seems but if something the size of that washeaded this way, i think we'd know by now. also if mercury was destroyed a lot of amateur astronomers would notice it very soon, so it would take a lot of covering up and to what end?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Forget about Mercury! Follow this link: www.nutcase.com - Hacker Fruit Cake has discovered the transmissions from Elenin. NASA has confirmed they are from ETI where they are stating their intentions: rape all men and rob all women!!!! BEWARE!

I think it goes pretty much in sync with OP...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well,I guess someone should let NASA know so they can stop their mission clock
from the probe Messenger orbiting around Mercury.

www.nasa.gov...

edit on 18-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarusica
I was checking out some latest elenin and crop circles vids and came across this guy, he gives daily updates on the comet elenin and says it's 16 times the size of Jupiter,he uses soho and lasco viewer but with his research is making ready for the impact and/ or pole shift. He's latest claim is that mercury was destroyed as it went behind the sun, deffinately worth a watch. If you think you'd heard it all, every day brings another believer !,

www.youtube.com...

I don't know how many times this has to be said but I will say it again. You would think once would be enough to dispel all of the nonsense about comet elenin.

If anything 16 times the size of Jupiter was in our solar system everyone and their mother would see it in the sky. Brown dwarfs are not invisible as some would have you believe.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
How would that affect astrology?

Who knows?

How did the discovery of thousands of other stars and constellations since 1700 B.C. affect astrology?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hey! What's wrong with Mercury getting destroyed? Aren't we trying to eliminate Mercury from the Environment? How Many of them do you see on the Roads anyway?

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Oh no !

Not poor little Mercury !!

Oh the humanity... first Pluto gets the boot, and now Mercury ?!
Will the evil of the illuminati never end ?!

*faint*

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dr. Strong did find a large unknown object near the sun just a couple days ago, maybe there is some truth to it:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
There's an easy way to prove this false. Go outside shortly before 6 AM and look East. Mercury should be visible right above the horizon shortly before the sun rises.

Everyone owes Xcalibur a star for teaching a man to fish. You can easily verify that Mercury still exists.

You should download Stellarium or get Google Sky so you can see where something should be in the sky at a given time, and verify for yourself.. Mercury can be seen with the naked eye - how do you think the ancients knew about it?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
#!

i had money on mercury being the last living planet in the galaxy!

oh well... i now put $10,000 on pluto

(yes, i know pluto's plight)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Mercury is clearly visible on STEREO...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Mercury blown? wait...what... you gotta be kidding right?
second line

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06053acf0848.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I felt a disturbance in the force. It was like millions of screams all at once then nothingness. I need to go lay down for a bit.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
There's an easy way to prove this false. Go outside shortly before 6 AM and look East. Mercury should be visible right above the horizon shortly before the sun rises.

NASA are very cunning and popped a torch up there to fool us into thinking Mercury is still there

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
NASA could easily use CGI to show Mercury still being there if they wanted to cover it up. That we all know.

But why would they?

Imagine the power TPTB could gain by letting everyone know Mercury had been destroyed by a comet! They could manipulate everyone into paying a new tax to fund a space system to ensure it doesn't happen to us.

They would have far more to gain by scaring the masses than keeping this quiet.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Brown dwarfs are not invisible as some would have you believe.

not saying i agree with this elenin crap, coz i dont, but if there were something it might not be a brown dwarf, they did just discover a planet that reflects only 1% of light, making it darker than charcoal.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarusica
I was checking out some latest elenin and crop circles vids and came across this guy,

elenin, crop circles, vids and youtube.

credibility self destruction module activated. 10..9...8...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
School is starting up soon.
Thank the Gods.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't believe Mercury was hit by something like a comet or another planet. If it was destroyed it would have been done by the Federation of light for a reason thats beneficial for us as they were saying they were going to do some cleaning up for us in space. They also talk about if this planet X and say if it ever got on a collision course with us they will either move it or destroy it with the light. These being are million of eons ahead of us and can do things we would only imagine of. So no need to worry. Take my word on it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join