It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any 3rd eye or other spontanious visions lately...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It happened a few times over the years and the latest experiance was 2 days ago..

I didn't meditate or concentrate on such an ability to happen but those experiances happened spontanious when I had a certain state of mind.....I guess.

To be honest I do not even know if it was a third eye event or something else because I really do not know the definition of a 3rd eye experiance.

The second time this happened I was about to wake up from a not so very deep sleep although I was very tired before going to bed. It could have been a second before I woke up or a few minutes but it felt as my eyes were closed when I saw a man with his dog in my bedroom.

The man was fully dressed for winter and just stood there while his dog ran around my bed a few times before the man summoned his dog beside him. The behaviour of the dog was like how very happy dogs do when they see their master......they run fast around him waving their tail...in my case it was my bed he was running around.

The strange thing tho was that my bed was standing in the corner of the room...facing two walls. But in my vision the dog ran around my bed anyway.

As you can imagine I was flabbergasted and had to scratch the back of my head a few times after I opened my eyes.

I had two or three more of such experiances of which one was more or less a warning for what was going to happen to my cat.

At such a mental state I watched my cat fall of the balcony....later that day my cat fell exactly the way I saw it from the balcony...two stories down. That same morning I told my sister about my ackward 'dream' and she was my witness when it happened later that day. Ever since I became her private prophet......just kiddin'.;

Anybody else such strange experiances lately.....? Has this maybe to do with the global consciousness/ awareness change some people say is comming around 2012?

Personally I expect 21 december 2012 to be just another day on our calender. Every regular calender has to end some day...no matter if it is a 1 year calender or a 26.000 year calender. The thing you do when it is finished is hanging up the new count calender...nothing special going on there.

But if many people are having strange experiances they never had before all of a sudden there is a pattern forming which should be noticed and examined.

edit on 18-8-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have.

That's why I believe you. Be prepared for snarky comments though.

I have had dreams and premonitions for several years. I used to only talk to my sisters about them, but as I get older I am more comfortable talking about it to close friends and co-workers. Even strangers on line.

I don't know what it's called or why it happens or if it's for myself to know or for me to tell others. I do believe it happens for a reason. Otherwise, it wouldn't be happening.

As for the man and the dog, nothing like that has ever happened to me. I don't know what that was about. I'm sorry. And as far as Dec 21 2012, I have been having dreams about an event in the future, but I don't have a date for when it takes place. In the dreams , I always know why things are happening and who is behind it and while everyone else seems distracted or mesmerized by the event, I always escape the danger because I see it before everyone else does. It's like I'm being prepared to be prepared. They are really weird.

edit on 18-8-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This doesn't really count as a vision.

Yesterday I stepped out of the processing plant that I manage and saw a black blob out of the corner of my eye.
I look down and it is a grackle.

We both shared a moment of suprise, he glared at me in that one eyed bird gaze. I thought perhaps he was injured as I've never gotten so close to one of these birds.

I reached down and stroked his head and beak with a hooked index finger. He allowed it. Very strange.

Then he nonchalantly strolled a few feet from me and flew away.

I didn't quite know what to make of it. I don't really do omens or anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

For the past week I have been having third eye opened visions on a GRAND scale. it's around 8 times a day, I randomly glimpse into other places, sometimes earthly, sometimes not.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

That is something I noticed with animals too....I am not joking and really serious when I say that I have the impression that they have gained or gaining a higher level of consciousness......As if you can see them think and evaluate your intensions with them.

Pretty weird and to get used to...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

the mayan calender if you look at it, has a sun in its center, the face which represents the sun, is sticking its tongue out, the purpose of the calender was to right down the schedule with which our sun awakes and as the mayans put it, vomits upon the earth.

it is not just a typical calender, it meant much more to them, whats more the mayans are not the only ones who saw 2012 as a significant era for humanity,

if you just assume theres nothing to it and fail think about it, decide you dont want to think about it, then your not being very open minded,

if you want to be open minded (because it is a choice) then you should continue to research and learn about such things rather than declare what you know they mean.
edit on 8/18/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join